nofatchicks

Jun 15, 2017
Just to make sure, are you playing with your own save or one you got from the internet?

For no 1, you need to have picked for Denise to be turned off by consuming fluids, a few chapters back, for that not to show up. The game is quite insistent about giving you a second, third, and fourth choice to reconsider there, but at some point, it's gonna assume you're really not into that shit, and it stops bothering you as far as Denise is concerned, so I'm surprised you would get that result if it's your own playthrough. You'd also have missed some other stuff in that regard.

Or perhaps it's because you've stopped Macy and Denise interacting as much as possible at every point, and she never develops a taste for it? Macy is the one who first gets her intrigued about consuming fluids, after all.

For no 2, don't let Denise finish her talk at the table a little bit earlier, where she turns to Macy and surprises her by professing her feelings to Macy as well. That choice isn't all that well telegraphed, I must admit, but I've never really understood the Macy+Denise no-homo sentiment, as they're all over each other all the time and that can't be avoided, so this was intended more as a way for an impatient player to avoid being bothered by a lot of extra bla at the ceremony than anything else.
ok that's weird I don't remember turning her off of that except one time where it was her own, perhaps the other choices were more subtle (it's my save). I did stop them interacting but mainly in regards to no2 as far as that goes I'm not against them being all over each other I just have a specific harem fantasy with regard to marriage and wasn't sure how to pull it off. now I think i may return to my vacation dance kiss scene and speed onward from there

thanks a lot for your response and the excellent work in making this game now for me to try to fix this lol. btw I named them jade (youngest) and teya. as long as I have your ear I hope we'll eventually be able to take more charge of things at least some of the time but maybe I'm just playing too gently and missing stuff that is already in there

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
I'm hoping someone can help me with the last 5 achievements I don't know unlock

I'm playing through the game again but I'm a bit frustrated with achievement again locked !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you very much in advance if anyone has some insight !

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Ch. 5 Walkthrough Mod:

Features:

Highlights the best choices.

Notes:

Thanks ZoeyRaven for giving me permission or better encouraging me to post this mod :)
Mod size is explained by the amount of scripts contained in the game, sorry for that.

This Mod is only applicable to Chapter 5, DO NOT use this mod for Chapter 6 or any subsequent versions.
Failure to adhere to this warning will result in game instability and bugs.

Please start a new game if you've previously used this mod as it can corrupt savefiles.

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, OR
Is there mod for chapter 6 and 7?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You don't need a mod, 99% of the choices in the game are dialog variations. If anything important happens, it'll tell you.

You can max out points in like...chapter 2 or 3? So even if you miss points, you have plenty of time & chances to get maxed out anyway.

Reactions: naughtyroad

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
LOL.

WT Mod maker: guides you through the blandest path possible so playing this game is turned into the purest form of tedium, also breaks your saves for good measure, calls it "best choices!".

Gamer that's been abused by questionable designs for so long they don't even realize they're in this abusive relationship with the WT mod makers anymore: Can I haz moar plz. :cry:

<initiates foaming at the mouth>

It makes me really, really sad to think that hordes and hordes of people played the utterly shitty version of the game that the walkthrough mod maker presented as "best choice", and came away thinking that Light of my Life actually really was this pile of crap that just unfold before them courtesy of their lazy low-effort cash grab. And came on thread to blast me for that.:FacePalm:

Sep 13, 2021
LOL.

WT Mod maker: guides you through the blandest path possible so playing this game is turned into the purest form of tedium, also breaks your saves for good measure, calls it "best choices!".

Gamer that's been abused by questionable designs for so long they don't even realize they're in this abusive relationship with the WT mod makers anymore: Can I haz moar plz. :cry:

<initiates foaming at the mouth>

It makes me really, really sad to think that hordes and hordes of people played the utterly shitty version of the game that the walkthrough mod maker presented as "best choice", and came away thinking that Light of my Life actually really was this pile of crap that just unfold before them courtesy of their lazy low-effort cash grab. And came on thread to blast me for that.:FacePalm:
Clever idea:
* Release your own WT Mod and pin it in the first post.
* Mark almost everything as "Player's choice".
* Include some telegraphing on some choices, such as:
** "if you pick this, it will disable Denise's Urination content"
** "if you pick this, it will disable Brooke's sexy fun times"
** "if you pick this, it will disable Denise's fluid intake content"
* Include a "Cheat Message" for when the player missed out on a sexy fun scene, and asks if they want to see it in anyway.

That way, players have training wheels on to see all the sexy fun scenes, whilst still picking the dialogue they want.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Clever idea:
* Release your own WT Mod and pin it in the first post.
* Mark almost everything as "Player's choice".
* Include some telegraphing on some choices, such as:
** "if you pick this, it will disable Denise's Urination content"
** "if you pick this, it will disable Brooke's sexy fun times"
** "if you pick this, it will disable Denise's fluid intake content"
* Include a "Cheat Message" for when the player missed out on a sexy fun scene, and asks if they want to see it in anyway.

That way, players have training wheels on to see all the sexy fun scenes, whilst still picking the dialogue they want.
Your definition of clever and mine are different.

Also, the developer has made it quite clear he doesn't want players to have training wheels, but to experience the game through their honest decisions. The vast majority of the decisions are obvious for what they will open up later.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I'm all for the MC giving his daughters some leeway with everything that is going on. But man, they really try to make him a pushover and almost all argument gets ignored and waved away by them...:unsure:

Sep 13, 2021
Your definition of clever and mine are different.

Also, the developer has made it quite clear he doesn't want players to have training wheels, but to experience the game through their honest decisions. The vast majority of the decisions are obvious for what they will open up later.
Ahhh, I was thinking of the option currently in the game that hides choices that will disable relationships with Denise and Macy....

I thought that was really nice (and enabled it when offered ;-) ), as it meant the player can just pick what the want, without having to worry about accidentally disabling that content.

Just thinking of how to extend that approach, but make it more of an in your face warning when content is about to be disabled (even after the original choice is made, acting as a "double confirmation", "are you sure you want to disable urination content?")

As mentioned, a traditional "WT Mod" helps players navigate terrible game design. This "WT Mod" could just offer reassurance that the game design isn't terrible / act as a safety blanket :)

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I'm all for the MC giving his daughters some leeway with everything that is going on. But man, they really try to make him a pushover and almost all argument gets ignored and waved away by them...:unsure:
Yeah. I think it's one of the more realistic parts of the game, in its portrayal of social dynamics in a household where a man lives with a number of women > 0. :sneaky:

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes