naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
my save from the previous update isn't working, is this intended behaviour?
I think it's a safe assumption it is not, don't you think? :D
You can blame renpy if you're looking for someone to blame. I never mess with existing call stacks or rename existing source files to prevent those kind of issues, but it needed to go to from ren'py 7.3.5 to 8.1.1 to solve crash issues in the image cache (well, technically it went to 7.6.1 first for that, and then on to 8.1.1 to get slightly better memory management on Android devices that were struggling from the sheer size of it).

Try a few different saves, ren'py has quite a few strategies for trying to patch up load problems, but it seems particularly happy about saves that happen on a choice menu (autosaves usually happen there), or for saves that happened in code where there's a program label nearby (starts and ends of scenes, and the "save your game here" should be good too most of the times in that regard).

Sep 13, 2021
Sorry Steam didn't work out. Just purchased on itch, since won't be able to on Steam.

Well done on the game :)

Given the level of exploration going on in the household, I was a little bit surprised Denise never made a move on the MC's butt... was half expecting her to come across an article on Prostate Massage during her internet research and want to make the MC feel great ;-)

Maybe it might come up in chapter 8, ... perhaps if she is doing research / study about getting ready to try more "butt stuff" herself ;-)

It would open up more options for Sharing too... if one gets the front of the MC, and the other can have the back? :)

Last edited:

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Sorry.. I did not mean to assume your pronouns. Did not know you were non-binary.
He's not. If that is your attempt to be funny. Just .. NO.
I am wondering if your are just here to try and start a meaningless argument like some sort of baby troll... or if you just contradict yourself a lot. That would mean your words and opinion have no meaning cause you change it at the drop of a hat.
Then there is the 3de option,, that you lack some serious communication skills.
Either way. On all points, whatever you tried to attempt,, You can do better. :rolleyes:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

doritoite

Sep 9, 2020
I was a little apprehensive about this game because of the character models, but you get used to it quickly and the rest of the game is actually really good! Highly recommend! Denise has hella ass!

Reactions: FPA and InvaderZim

nofatchicks

Jun 15, 2017
i'm hoping someone can help me with two questions

playing through the game again I'm quite frustrated because there is a scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I can't seem to get that event to happen now he just stops her and they leave. I'm kind of frustrated wondering if some irrelevant choice I made 40 hours ago is affecting this

also i'm curious if there is any choice in whether

thanks in advance if anyone has some insight

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
i'm hoping someone can help me with two questions

playing through the game again I'm quite frustrated because there is a scene where
and I can't seem to get that event to happen now he just stops her and they leave. I'm kind of frustrated wondering if some irrelevant choice I made 40 hours ago is affecting this

also i'm curious if there is any choice in whether

thanks in advance if anyone has some insight
Just to make sure, are you playing with your own save or one you got from the internet?

For no 1, you need to have picked for Denise to be turned off by consuming fluids, a few chapters back, for that not to show up. The game is quite insistent about giving you a second, third, and fourth choice to reconsider there, but at some point, it's gonna assume you're really not into that shit, and it stops bothering you as far as Denise is concerned, so I'm surprised you would get that result if it's your own playthrough. You'd also have missed some other stuff in that regard.

Or perhaps it's because you've stopped Macy and Denise interacting as much as possible at every point, and she never develops a taste for it? Macy is the one who first gets her intrigued about consuming fluids, after all.

For no 2, don't let Denise finish her talk at the table a little bit earlier, where she turns to Macy and surprises her by professing her feelings to Macy as well. That choice isn't all that well telegraphed, I must admit, but I've never really understood the Macy+Denise no-homo sentiment, as they're all over each other all the time and that can't be avoided, so this was intended more as a way for an impatient player to avoid being bothered by a lot of extra bla at the ceremony than anything else.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes