naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I imagine this is something you've already considered, but I notice GoG seems to be doing adult games now. Do you reckon iof you changed the references to school to community college and going to college to transferring to college it might get accepted there? Obviously nowhere as big a marketplace as Steam, but bigger than Itch.
Cheers. Actually, knowing steam is quite sensitive on the subject, I replaced the word "school" with "college" or "class" as appropriate in the version submitted to Steam. Didn't matter much in the end though.

As for GOG, their submission process is a bit different: they curate their submissions up front, before you can even put up a page or submit a build, and there's this dinky web form you have to fill out. They're not responding, which I was told by support means they're not interested. So, hmm. I'd love to get on GOG though, it's my favored platform of the two by far from a consumer perspective. But it doesn't look like that's happening anytime soon either. Oh well.

They seem a lot less rigid about things than Steam is from what I hear though, so feel free to submit a ticket to their support petitioning for Light of my Life to be accepted. Who knows, perhaps if enough people do they might rethink their position.

evileeyore

Aug 15, 2023
As for GOG, their submission process is a bit different: they curate their submissions up front, before you can even put up a page or submit a build, and there's this dinky web form you have to fill out. They're not responding, which I was told by support means they're not interested. So, hmm. I'd love to get on GOG though, it's my favored platform of the two by far from a consumer perspective. But it doesn't look like that's happening anytime soon either. Oh well.
Maybe try submitting again once the game is done. It might just be that they won't accept an AVN that is still in development because of the rate at which the average AVN is abandoned and the dev disappears never to be seen again.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm just so disappointed in steam.
I was really looking forward to adding this to my AVN collection on there.

It's truly a wonderful game with some of the best sex scenes I have ever seen.
And I absolutely love Macy & Denise. I certainly wouldn't say no to a threesome with them that's for sure.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I'm just so disappointed in steam.
I was really looking forward to adding this to my AVN collection on there.

It's truly a wonderful game with some of the best sex scenes I have ever seen.
And I absolutely love Macy & Denise. I certainly wouldn't say no to a threesome with them that's for sure.
If you're looking to actually owning your games I'd suggest something like GOG. Steam can arbitrarily change their TOS or arbitrarily decide you've broken yours and *poof* no more games you spent your money on.

I like Steams' game backup and some other utilities but I'm slowly buying my games on GOG as well in case of Steam shenanigans.

And yes, it's happened to people before.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
No idea, I'm not into that kind of old music.
But if you're not new around here you might've heard about the time an update takes to come out.
Some updates are painfully slow but have lot's of content. Some updates are quick with barely worth to time to download. I'm retired, I've got a few years to wait.

Reactions: Ru1n and PBS666

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
No idea, I'm not into that kind of old music.
But if you're not new around here you might've heard about the time an update takes to come out.
yes yes i know, once in a blue moon, when you least expect it, always at least 6 months to 1 yr between updates. enough to drive someone insane...

• Haha
Reactions: Ru1n

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
You know you are old when the music you listened to a teen is now on classic rock radio station:ROFLMAO:.
Not necessarily, I often listen to music older than myself. FYI I'm in the later half of my 30s.

I need to do an other song lyrics modification for the girls since the guy that did most of it prior doesn't do it right now. His handle start with a D (I can't remember the full name) I miss those songs.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You know you are old when the music you listened to a teen is now on classic rock radio station:ROFLMAO:.
That happens rather quicky. The real moment you realize you are old is neither that nor getting grey hair or losing your hair or get a little gut going.

It is the precise moment when your wife wants some and you against all odds seriously state "i am tired" and mean every word of it. "No touchy.. Women."

Thats when you know. :ROFLMAO:

evileeyore

Aug 15, 2023
For me it already was, I grew up listening to the anti-war rock of the 60's and 70's, in the 80s and 90s. I didn't really get into "new music" (80s and on) until the late 90s, mostly because i never liked talking head radio personalities and the classic rock station was the only one around here that didn't interrupt every other song with "haha lol we're so funny" nonsense.

I mostly got into newer music when someone would bring a boombox or (later on) a cd player to a job site and put in something "new", and if I liked it, I'd go find a cd in the music store that was closest to me.

Once youtube picked up, that changed. I routinely trawl for different stuff now, about every six months or so I go on a "what's interesting kick" and surf utubs for music I haven't heard before.

Just because I'm old, doesn't mean I'm ossified.

It is the precise moment when your wife wants some and you against all odds seriously state "i am tired" and mean every word of it. "No touchy.. Women."

Thats when you know. :ROFLMAO:
Bah. I did that a few times in my twenties. But then I worked construction in the Florida summer sun. Brutal heat, brutal humidity. There were days all I wanted to do when I got home was shower and pass out. Besides the girlfriend had her best buddy B.O.B. if she really, really needed it.

Nah, you know you're old when...

... your back goes out more than you do.
... you ask your S.O. "What do you want to do tonight baby?" and are relieved when they answer "Go to sleep early."
... people tell you that "you look good for your age."
... you remember when the Dead Sea was the Sickly Sea.
... you're too tired to care anymore.
... you're looking at antiques and see the dresser you got rid off when you moved out for college.
... you spot the first grey hair... on your kid.
... a little work is fun and a little fun is work.
... you insist on sex on the first date because there might not be a second date. Ever.
... the only thing getting hard is your arteries.
... you live each day like it's your last. You're pretty sure you'll be right tomorrow.
... you read the obituaries to check up on your childhood friends.
... you see someone that you'd like to fuck... but stop to calculate if you could be their grandparent.
... all your dirty secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember anything anymore either.
... when your joints are more accurate than the meteorologists.
... Happy Hour means "nap time".
... you have to buy the enlarged alphabet soup.
... everything takes twice as long.
... your idea of an exciting night out is sitting on the porch/patio.
... you say something to your kids that you always hated when your parents said it to you.
... you finally got your act together, but now your body is falling apart.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes