Hipstor

Jan 23, 2022
People, I haven 't entered the game for a long time , can you tell me if there was vaginal sex with youngest daughter ? в игре

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Luggage is hilarious.
Yes, I laughed like a madman probably for a half an hour without any pauses until I was almost dead when I first read the description in the book.
Then I laughed myself sick again when I saw The Luggage in the TV adaptation. It was one of the few things they did right there.
The TV series was a good entertainment, but not nearly as good as the books. Understandably, they were forced to cut it short and tone it down for TV.
Fortunately, at least The Luggage was represented pretty well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry about the offtopic.

Last edited:

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
I think the Vimes stories were my favorites, but the whole series just brought on laugh after laugh. I liked to read while visiting family on holidays and I'd just have people staring at me wondering what was so funny.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
good morning. when will there be a new chapter?
A progress chart (that is updated weekly over on the developer's discord - you should consider checking it out) was shared here a month ago 3 pages back: 15,430.
That chart shows 9 months -- 1900 logged hours -- of development on Chapter 8. The developer does not make estimates on release dates until they are very close to completion.

4.70 star(s) 490 Votes