naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Well, given that I'd like as many people as possible to enjoy the game, and on the assumption my Patrons feel the same, I have been releasing for Patrons and public simultaneously. Unless my Patrons start indicating they prefer to have an exclusive period, I'm going to do so again.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Well, given that I'd like as many people as possible to enjoy the game, and on the assumption my Patrons feel the same, I have been releasing for Patrons and public simultaneously. Unless my Patrons start indicating they prefer to have an exclusive period, I'm going to do so again.
Hahaha well not that it really bothered me that much, havent check the forum for about almost 2 weeks now was downloading a bunch of other VN for some inspiration for my novel ive been busy with for almost 10 months now. Took a long break from it cause i got stuck in a rut.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Please how can I press enter after I have entered my name
Android I presume? There's some problems with the android keyboards apparently, and the workaround is said to be installing Google Keyboard (although I gave that a try just now and didn't see much improvement). However, fellow dev and maker of the awesome Bad Memories and other games, ԅεc, has come up with a workaround that I'll implement in the next release. It'll be out soon enough, so hang in there if the mentioned workaround doesn't do it for you.

potkangm

Jul 28, 2019
This game is one of those over-hyped games with little worthwhile content. And no update for over 4 months? WTF...
I recommend to patrons of this game to support other hard working more productive developers.
I played this game and I liked very much. Most games here have a weak story and only "sex". This game has a slow pace and that I like. (sorry for bad eng...google translator)

Playaza

Mar 30, 2018
Truthfully, I enjoy the designs on the "wards". I do tire a bit of games that focus on the traditional "pretty" main girl, and tend to prefer going after the girls with more unique designs. Is there any chance we'll see more of S-3? If you catch my drift...

...seriously though, did not expect to get so attached to the story though. Can't wait to see more.

Sormad123

Dec 13, 2019
Android I presume? There's some problems with the android keyboards apparently, and the workaround is said to be installing Google Keyboard (although I gave that a try just now and didn't see much improvement). However, fellow dev and maker of the awesome Bad Memories and other games, ԅεc, has come up with a workaround that I'll implement in the next release. It'll be out soon enough, so hang in there if the mentioned workaround doesn't do it for you.
Thank you

Sormad123

Dec 13, 2019
Please how soon will the next work about be out nd do I need to redownload the game

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
Truthfully, I enjoy the designs on the "wards". I do tire a bit of games that focus on the traditional "pretty" main girl, and tend to prefer going after the girls with more unique designs. Is there any chance we'll see more of S-3? If you catch my drift...

...seriously though, did not expect to get so attached to the story though. Can't wait to see more.
I'm just happy they're unique renders.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Just tried your game. What a breath of fresh air. Well written story and and characters. Also like how you move the images on screen making them emote more, very nice. I like the slow burn of the game, gives you time to getting to know the characters more.

This VN has quality written all over it, looking forward to future updates.
:love:

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes