Xanado

May 9, 2018
Just tried your game. What a breath of fresh air. Well written story and and characters. Also like how you move the images on screen making them emote more, very nice. I like the slow burn of the game, gives you time to getting to know the characters more.

This VN has quality written all over it, looking forward to future updates.
:love:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Is there any chance we'll see more of S-3? If you catch my drift...
All signs point to yes.

Please how soon will the next work about be out nd do I need to redownload the game
Chapter 3 should release before the end of the year (working hard to make that before x-mas). Yes, you will need to redownload.

I think I might have played to game too well and have restart to get on the path to a Denise only route
:unsure:
As of chapter 2, there isn't really a Denise only route. The only thing you could have done was lock yourself out of Brooke lewds by refusing to help her out on Monday of week 2. In chapter 3, you can start locking yourself out of Macy and/or Denise content but it'll have some consequences, because, well both of them are the stars of the show and have so much interaction, and locking one of them out out severely limits the development of their mutual story in the future. There's an in game explanation of those consequences in ch 3.

As a rule, I tend not to have mutually exclusive paths where if you are on one, you miss out stuff on other paths, because I hate the idea of spending days on renders that 50% of the audience will see because they're on two exclusive paths. So, don't refuse any character (side or main) just because you think it'll give you less content for another character, it won't (and if it will in the future, I'll telegraph or outright say it to you in-game).
I do believe in locking out paths if you choose to, because I don't want to force your MC to be intimate with any character you dislike, but that's another thing entirely.

Goodguy234

Mar 10, 2018
Oh man when is going to get update. Also I hope we won't have the same repeat morning routine with younger daughter on the future.
And please for the love of god more content with old daughter, its a shame the hottest woman of the game doesn't get love.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Oh man when is going to get update. Also I hope we won't have the same repeat morning routine with younger daughter on the future.
And please for the love of god more content with old daughter, its a shame the hottest woman of the game doesn't get love.
Speak for yourself.
The morning routine is where the bow wow chica chica wow wow stuff will happen for sure in the next update or future updates. It is foreshadowing to get more touchy in the future.

And yes we need more content with the older daughter BUT we all can wait as good things need time.

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
As a rule, I tend not to have mutually exclusive paths where if you are on one, you miss out stuff on other paths, because I hate the idea of spending days on renders that 50% of the audience will see because they're on two exclusive paths. So, don't refuse any character (side or main) just because you think it'll give you less content for another character, it won't (and if it will in the future, I'll telegraph or outright say it to you in-game).
I do believe in locking out paths if you choose to, because I don't want to force your MC to be intimate with any character you dislike, but that's another thing entirely.
this is what bothers me in many games aswell, and the worst thing is if that is not even an exclusive story arc just because u decided to have breakfast with one or the other character and get to know them better but does not set any flags or has consequences, you just does not get to know 1 character better and all those wasted renders, instead of chaining the events.

Its like some authors dont want me to see their hard work in their renders and the personalities of their characters

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Damn a good game indeed i don't see why the people complain about the models they are perfect :love:
Except for the older daughter i mean come on she's a real bitch i treat her real good in my run and in the end she didn't change at all unless the mc did something to her real bad in the past I could understand but if not she's not worth the time, the only thing that occurs to me is that maybe she blame the mc for the mother's dead maybe he is guilty in some way??
Either way i don't like her i even go back and play with the mc being a douche to her that way its justified her attitude towards her dad :ROFLMAO:
And it's a real shame she's the best looking girl of the two daughters i will follow the game very closely the writing is good and the story is solid too the models are real good not the typical models you get in this games right now keep up the good work man.

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
Damn a good game indeed i don't see why the people complain about the models they are perfect :love:
Except for the older daughter i mean come on she's a real bitch i treat her real good in my run and in the end she didn't change at all unless the mc did something to her real bad in the past I could understand but if not she's not worth the time, the only thing that occurs to me is that maybe she blame the mc for the mother's dead maybe he is guilty in some way??
Either way i don't like her i even go back and play with the mc being a douche to her that way its justified her attitude towards her dad :ROFLMAO:
And it's a real shame she's the best looking girl of the two daughters i will follow the game very closely the writing is good and the story is solid too the models are real good not the typical models you get in this games right now keep up the good work man.
i must agree with you i have followed this from the start and its only going to get better and as for the girls that's what was drawn to the game the different's stud out it was a nice change and nice to see

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes