Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
I know Itch.io can be weird themselves when it comes to adult games these days but I see you still have it for sale there. So Im assuming its till OK to get it there?

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I know Itch.io can be weird themselves when it comes to adult games these days but I see you still have it for sale there. So Im assuming its till OK to get it there?
Yeah. That bout of cancelations on Itch a while back was a bit mysterious.

I've seen a whole lot of explanations there, and the most plausible to me at least had to do with it hitting devs that were resetting purchases with each update pushed. It sounded plausible to me, because it's an easy mistake to make if you publish updates using the web UI instead of their Butler tool. which updates an existing channel, instead of creating a new one each time. And if you do make that mistake, it means people lose access to their previous purchase (which the dev never realized I wager).

That probably caused lots of those customers to hit up itch support about it to complain, which would be costing them an arm and a leg in labor cost, since many dev's don't opt in to giving Itch its cut of the sales. That's entirely optional at Itch, another reason why I feel people should really be looking a lot harder at Itch as one of the good guys, no strong-arm tactics there like Steam's "give me a third or GTFO, you know what, GTFO anyway".

So from that perspective, it makes a lot more sense than the rather random distribution of content that was hit. But I don't think a definitive answer was ever given about it, and lots of different theories floating around.

Last edited:

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Hi, first of all, ty for the wk. But im having some issues with the chapter 3 bcause the anger points in the wk not match the game: (I ended having 8 anger points while in the dinner i did end with 7)
Yea i caught this too, though dont think it has much effect i hope as Dev has said points should not be a major issue

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
naughtyroad Just realized that the game disappear from my steam wishlist... then read the patreon post... damn, that really sux, as always steam review process make no sense...

Any plan releasing it on GOG? Would be happy to buy it there.

Reactions: naughtyroad

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Light of My Life [Ch. 1-7 v1.0.0] [Naughty Road]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
Hello ! Great game ! Anyone can explain me the achievments, please ? I finished the game, but I just see them, and I want to knom what I missed ? Thank you, for your advice !

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hello ! Great game ! Anyone can explain me the achievments, please ? I finished the game, but I just see them, and I want to knom what I missed ? Thank you, for your advice !
Oh, you'll have to actually trigger them in game to unlock them. They don't appear after the fact, sorry. Some have a description already available so you roughly know what triggers them, others remain secret until you actually unlock them.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
No new story content, read the changlog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LightOfMyLife-CH7
(includes CH1 to CH7)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
Is there anyway to see the ch 7 scene in the gallery is only showing the ones up to 6? If no, can I have full save file.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes