Jan 30, 2019
A few variables if you want to mess with the console:
denise_love
denise_angst
macy_love
macy_anger
brooke_love
s3_love

UPDATE : A new Unofficial Incest Fan-Patch ---> place in the game directory and enjoy! Works with 0.33 (and possibly with newer versions too).
Thanks to all & Njoy!
I've been looking for this ... thanks

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
LightofmyLife-0.3.3-pc
I am translating this game into Brazilian Portuguese.
I am in the final stretch of the translation, a little off the mark, the game offers a good dish full of pure soap opera, is a well salted dish.
If the Author had added a slightly sweeter meal after the salty dish to the sexual nature, it would be pretty cool .... but this game is far from adult games ..... I know a lot of games in this style that only have dialogos and more dialogos ... hate and more hate ..... love and more love .... but sex forgets is simply a telenovela for ages 14 and up without any danger to be a taboo.

:coffee::sleep:

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
LightofmyLife-0.3.3-pc
I am in the final stretch of the translation, a little off the mark, the game offers a good dish full of pure soap opera, is a well salted dish.
If the Author had added a slightly sweeter meal after the salty dish to the sexual nature, it would be pretty cool .... but this game is far from adult games ..... I know a lot of games in this style that only have dialogos and more dialogos ... hate and more hate ..... love and more love .... but sex forgets is simply a telenovela for ages 14 and up without any danger to be a taboo.

:coffee::sleep:
If your translation is as much poor than your text here (not easy to follow you and not too positive), I don't recommend that you mess with the original text. I dont understand where you are going with your comment.

Last edited:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) I dont understand where you are going with your comment.
I think he wants more lewds, and I think we can all relate. Of course, it's a slow burn, and he's just gotta be a little more patient. :D

LightofmyLife-0.3.3-pc
(...)
That is exciting news. Let me know if there's anything I can do to facilitate.

macy and denise come to brazil.jpg

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
That is exciting news. Let me know if there's anything I can do to facilitate.
I do not want to change anything about the constructive form of the game, it is a telenovela, respect this as I will always respect all other games.
What I meant more or less is that at least Amiga brooke's side should have rolled that mood (sex) since he accepted her in his life in the choice .... but let it be like this even if it comes next chapters, success friend.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
If your translation is as much poor than your text here (not easy to follow you and not too positive), I don't recommend that you mess with the original text. I dont understand where you are going with your comment.
I speak brazilian portuguese.
I do translations from English to Brazilian Portuguese.
I notified on the server that over 100 people downloaded my 1 translation and keep downloading the others too.
I'm sorry for my bad english but I don't know how to give the right words to your language but I understand everything you speak ... what a pity this does not happen unlike where we have to understand several species of english knowing only one species.
My translation is for portuguese and spanish, not for who speaks english !!!!!

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so i don't know if its bin explained how did the mom die it could be i miss that bit or its yet to be told please let me know

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I'm not english native and i understand him... So i don't know where are you going too with your comment, except criticize ? Even that's not perfect, have you interest in portuguese translate ? i'm sure no...

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I'm not english native and i understand him... So i don't know where are you going too with your comment, except criticize ? Even that's not perfect, have you interest in portuguese translate ? i'm sure no...
Hello RG80100. I will try to explain to you where I was going with my comment.
Yes, it's true, I criticized. With reason.

English is not my first language too. I speak many languages, not always perfectly, but I know few languages, and I travel around the world using them, trying always to learn the language where I am going. This includes Norvegian, Swedish, Spanish, English, French, Malaysian, Swahili, Greek, Arabic, Japanese and more. So, maybe you are wrong about me, and your comment was very judgmentally wrong.

Now, where I was going with my comment ? I am able to understand that Moricano is enthusiastic with the game, and with a project to have this VN in his own language. This is normal. But in a other way, if you want to keep the spirit and integrity of what the author created with this novel, if you translate it, be sure to use the good words and translate everything correctly. If not, what the portuguese speaking people could say if the text does not make sense ? They could find the game boring, garbage, whatever. So it's not very respectful for the real creator of this game. And this could lead to the opposite of the goal; to have more patrons and people that could like the game. My opinion.

From what I see, maybe Moricano uses a web translator. As you know, when you use this kind of tool, the translation is often not correct and doesn't make sense sometimes. This is not a good way to translate a game where the text is deep and important. If he don't uses a translator, honestly, he is not the best with English language either.

I will finish by asking you a question very simple : Does everybody that knows how to install a bandage on a finger is the most qualified person to do an open heart surgery ? So does everybody that can say ''hi'' in English, is the most qualified person to be a translator in a foreign country ? I don't think so, even if this guy is the most motivated person on Earth.

It's nothing against Moricano. Not at all. I understand him. But I would not like that someone could scrap my work, by trying to translate badly what I was saying in my work. But this is me, and I am not the creator of Light of my Life, but just a fan and a patreon that have great respect for the creator and his artwork, including the text in his VN.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes