Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
I mean all releases were an entire chapter so far but yes I would love a release date but I am more than happy that the devs takes the time he needs to tell his story.
Yes, and they both were released when done and not according to a schedule. it's impossible to guard against something that may add a week's work to the task when completing an entire chapter as opposed to working for a set period and releasing what is done.

Reactions: naughtyroad

rooperontti

Jul 31, 2019
Few thoughts about the game:

Great start of the story. Somehow the home scenes are really captivating, however after initial greatness I felt like the story kind of slowed down. After the first half nothing exciting happened to the guy. I felt like it stuck repeating the same pattern. No new characters, no twists or turns.

Some really nice renders. Great eye on details, backgrounds, characters.. I didn't like it though, that same pictures are shown hundred times. (Like sofa scenes with younger sister)

Characters are bit of a mixed bag. I absolutely love the daughters. Like the creator said, they are not stock daz supermodels with triple D boobs. Their imperfections make them perfect. I like their different personalities and there's some depth to the characters. I hope there will be more of that and no just repeating the massage scene until you get laid.
However the copy machine co-worker milf.. the looks were ok, but the character's behavior is so superficial and over the top that it feels just like the billion girls in other, much weaker games. I like characters to be more "realistic" in their actions and not just throw pussy at you for no reason. And the storyline about sending ass pics.. Anyway, she didn't interest me at all.
Couple characters from the three-woman-group could have potential if you could get to know them one on one. Looked fine. Depends on where the creator would go with them story wise.

I hope you bring more characters in the next version.
Huge potential! This could become my favourite game in this genre.

Mar 12, 2018
Looking forward to see where this leads. love it so far, story seems good, fixing a broken family instead of a game where the mc just tries fuck them all.(too many games do that). From what I have see from other comments about race,I swear some are just stupid and ignorant. Well as soon as I saw the older daughter I thought her mama might be from Dubai(Digging It). I am really glad someone is using a different race for once.... Tired of all the games where the MC mostly hooks up with White Women. It's getting Old. Diversity is Nice. Wish more would do it. (going to bitch about my comment - Eat a bag of Dick's and have a Nice Day) Maaaahaaaaa :alien::devilish::unsure::p

Kar177

Jul 4, 2019
I never thought I would enjoy a game where you play the dad so much. This blew me away, and I didn't mind how slow it seemed at times. The slower pacing made the changes that have happened to Denise in the first two chapters seem really organic and nice.

I fricking love this VN, it's already ranked up there with Dreams of Desire (my #1 favorite western VN) in my opinion.

Jan 2, 2018
I have to say, the story for this game is really nice and I enjoyed learning more about the characters. The characters themselves look a little weird in the beginning but you get used to them quickly, and it helps to differentiate them from one another. All in all, a good game and I'm excited to see where it goes from here

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

What's up, Naughty?

September has come and gone, the weather is turning colder for those of us living in the northern hemisphere (and I imagine, warmer for those in the southern hemisphere), and it's about time I gave you a little update on the state on the game.
Good news is, I'm plugging away as hard as ever, and I'm getting a lot of work done. Bad news, there's a lot more work to do still. As you're probably aware by now, I am going to do another full chapter for the next release, and I'm aiming to deliver at least as much content as the last chapter.
However, it involves more complicated scenes than the last update, and I think it'll likely take a bit more time than the last one did. We'll know for sure once we're a little further, and I'll keep you posted.
For now, another annoyingly cropped bit from a coming scene.

As always, thank you for your support. You are the ones that are making this project happen and I am so very grateful for that.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) But I've not seen this dev's previous work so I don't know if animations is his thing or not.
I've done quasi-animated, like two/three stills fading into each other, but I haven't really gotten around to trying full blown animations with many dozens of frames. I do a lot of manual posing so I am not sure how well that would work with store-bought animations, where I'd probably have to modify many key frames. Plus making an actual animation look good takes some skill, and I've seen plenty of not so good looking ones where I though it would have served the artist better to focus their time on a good still or two, rather than an awkward and immersion-breaking animation.

Long short; it's not my top prio at this moment, and although I'd like to try it one day, that day won't be soon I'm afraid.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes