Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
They're Armenian. Just a guess.
It's what I thought at first, but apparently they're Native American chicas, possibly Mayan or something. I never realized how much alike they look with the peoples of the Caucasus.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
It's what I thought at first, but apparently they're Native American chicas, possibly Mayan or something. I never realized how much alike they look with the peoples of the Caucasus.
I think more likely Armenian over Mayan. Following the Turkish massacre for their Armenian population, many emigrated to the United States. Not too many other groups from the Caucasus emigrated here. The Mayans, on the other hand, more or less stayed in their part of Mexico.

Reactions: Kaiadas and Mormont

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I think more likely Armenian over Mayan. Following the Turkish massacre for their Armenian population, many emigrated to the United States. Not too many other groups from the Caucasus emigrated here. The Mayans, on the other hand, more or less stayed in their part of Mexico.
Well, it's not what the narrative of the game describes or naughtyroad says. Also, there are quite a few photos of real native chicas here in this thread where we had a discussion about it and you can find plenty of examples yourself via web search, too.

Reactions: Mormont

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
No 'oral sex' tag? I thought she was creepy so I stayed away from her, but I know that its possible and already in the game. She came on way too strong for me. Desperation isn't sexy.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Next episode probably won't have any incest in it, yet. We still have yet to see the scene the game starts with, after all. That, and it still isn't possible to tame that particular shrew yet. And with the current story progress speed, she won't instantly hop in bed with you, so it'll still be at least one or two chapters after the next one.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Next episode probably won't have any incest in it, yet. We still have yet to see the scene the game starts with, after all. That, and it still isn't possible to tame that particular shrew yet. And with the current story progress speed, she won't instantly hop in bed with you, so it'll still be at least one or two chapters after the next one.
By the definition of incest, you already have incest in the actual chapter 2.

If you mean by that a complete sexual act, yes, it is possible that it will not be in the next chapter.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
By the definition of incest, you already have incest in the actual chapter 2.

If you mean by that a complete sexual act, yes, it is possible that it will not be in the next chapter.
If you mean the nipple sucking, I don't count that. That wasn't sexual. That was missing her mother. I guess the curiosity about breasts might count? Though I feel for something to be labeled 'incest' as an actual fetish it has to be purposely sexual. Admittedly, the younger daughter is more than showing signs towards the father during the lotion scenes, lol.

Edit: I'm re-downloading so I can see if I'm remembering correctly. I should still have the galleries unlocked, as well as multiple save spots. I haven't played since about a week after the current patch, after all.
In fact, I started on this patch because I never gave it a chance due to disliking the art. But after seeing so many comments talking about how good the story was, I gave it a chance. I quite enjoyed the current story so far.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ugh. I didn't remember the gallery just being the images :( I like 'scene' galleries much better, since the writing is just as important as the image.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes