Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
NoOffens to you Dev. I got you but small, or you can say literally nothing changed on this current update except 1image got inserted "and if anyone wants to see that you need to play from the beginning" bruh... For 1Picture ? meh fuck that (what leads to---> you wasted your own time aswell cause for ONE picture out of 300-500+Pictures? nah I'm good :).
Well no not really a waste of time I'd still go back and replay it for that one picture because I am so immersed in this story besides you can get caught up again with the story if you replay it after an update for me playing this one is time well spent.

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
But ehm to bring an update out 0.3.3 or whatever the last update is (your prospective it is called an update cause it got fixes)
from my prospective its a waste of time,- if you have some NonMajor things to fix and correct,- do so. but don't create an freakin "version" out of that useless fix (EXCEPT the version before did not WORK properly! i played it and everything was great so there WAS no issue to really fix.)
Why wouldn't they upload a new version? It's not like devs are uploading typo fixes, even minor version changes for the most part have noticeable improvements. 0.3.3 of this game specifically introduced the gallery feature, which alone is substantial enough to warrant a new version. No one's forcing you to download a newer version - personally, I tend to wait 2/3 major updates before I re-download a game. If your complaint is "devs are wasting time uploading that could be better spent on other stuff", the fact is uploading a new version takes a very small amount of time in the grand scheme of things. Most devs probably just upload a new version while they're waiting on renders or something.

Also, if we're talking about this from a "business/marketing" perspective, there's a pretty big incentive for devs to update their game on a regular basis (even for minor updates). Updates let patreons and fans know how work is progressing on the game, and perhaps more importantly, updates puts your game back at the top of the list, and likely gets more people talking about it, bumping threads, etc. Maybe it's not an ideal system but that's how it works.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) i think this game has pretty solid Potential (...) Hope this is not some kind of short moneymovement shit
(...)
Cause i checked the Changelog and damn really ? literally not a major fix or change whatsoever
"1 changed image" bruh ... = waste of time to "HOLD THIS GAME ACTIVE" but taking my time by developing it.
(...)
Anyway. Keep up the Great Work. Like I said i like this game so keep the RealUpdates coming with FutureContent. And Stick or Focus on this Game for a while,- cause I really believe just because of the Visuals (cause its different yet very appealing) and added on that the Storytelling (the way you started it and lead it so far) is very captivating so ye. Keep it up
+rep
Cheers for the kind words and appreciation, that's what keeps me motivated to keep going with this game.

I understand the concerns you voice, and I fully understand where they come from. Let me address some of those points, and at the same time clarify how I think about developing this game.

First of all, please note that the 0.3.0 and 0.3.3 were released pretty close to each other and contained some pretty vital changes, starting a boatload of grammar en display issues and some important quality-of-life improvements for Android users in 0.3.2 (which followed 0.3.0 that is the original chapter 2 release) and followed by a fix for an issue that crashed the game for a bunch of users in 0.3.3.
As you can tell by the release notes, I also clearly indicate if it's worth downloading again or not if you already played through the chapter, so you can spare yourself the trouble of playing it through again and finding nothing new.

I develop this game with the idea that the average player will play through content just once, and I have only one chance to do it right. If it's borked (different players have different thresholds for borked), a player won't come back. When they feel that way, it's on me for not delivering.

So, those 'minor' things really need to be addressed, because I can't let a borked version sit here for several months and have wave after wave of players be turned off by it. If anything, I need to show my supporters that I am worthy of their trust and generosity and dedicated to fixing stuff that's broken, instead of flinging low quality shit out there to collect a quick buck while leaning back.

As to money schemes: my supporters are awesome, each and every one, and I am still blown away by their generosity on the daily, but I'm no gumdrop or icstor raking it in by the boatload, not by an order of magnitude at least. If it was about the money, I'd be contracting in my evening hours instead, so I could double my dayjob salary.

I'm doing this because I love doing this, not because I hope to get rich easy. I hope that shows from the content I create, because in the end, that's the only thing that matters.

First of all I liked the girls and plot, their renders have a unique charm that I have not seen in others VNs that use 3DCG <3.
Second, I'd like to know how I can have the Dev's blessing for a spanish translation I think is a story that no one should miss.
Thank you, and please do! I'd love you to create a translation and bring the girls to regions I cannot. Feel free to DM about any questions you may have.

Sr.H10003

Mar 13, 2019
Cheers for the kind words and appreciation, that's what keeps me motivated to keep going with this game.

I understand the concerns you voice, and I fully understand where they come from. Let me address some of those points, and at the same time clarify how I think about developing this game.

First of all, please note that the 0.3.0 and 0.3.3 were released pretty close to each other and contained some pretty vital changes, starting a boatload of grammar en display issues and some important quality-of-life improvements for Android users in 0.3.2 (which followed 0.3.0 that is the original chapter 2 release) and followed by a fix for an issue that crashed the game for a bunch of users in 0.3.3.
As you can tell by the release notes, I also clearly indicate if it's worth downloading again or not if you already played through the chapter, so you can spare yourself the trouble of playing it through again and finding nothing new.

I develop this game with the idea that the average player will play through content just once, and I have only one chance to do it right. If it's borked (different players have different thresholds for borked), a player won't come back. When they feel that way, it's on me for not delivering.

So, those 'minor' things really need to be addressed, because I can't let a borked version sit here for several months and have wave after wave of players be turned off by it. If anything, I need to show my supporters that I am worthy of their trust and generosity and dedicated to fixing stuff that's broken, instead of flinging low quality shit out there to collect a quick buck while leaning back.

As to money schemes: my supporters are awesome, each and every one, and I am still blown away by their generosity on the daily, but I'm no gumdrop or icstor raking it in by the boatload, not by an order of magnitude at least. If it was about the money, I'd be contracting in my evening hours instead, so I could double my dayjob salary.

I'm doing this because I love doing this, not because I hope to get rich easy. I hope that shows from the content I create, because in the end, that's the only thing that matters.

Thank you, and please do! I'd love you to create a translation and bring the girls to regions I cannot. Feel free to DM about any questions you may have.
I'll do my best, you can count on me to make that possible. Thanks a lot.

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
Discovered the game last night, couldn't put it down til I hit the (current) end...
Loved it, very immersive and also more believable then many I've played.
Didn't care much for Macy at first but she's grown on me quite a lot.
Denise owns it for me, can't wait to see more of her (and her plan lol)!
Brooke was quite easy to resist, I'll leave that at that...

Naughtyroad - Good stuff man!!! (really good!)

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
6/10, got the milfy city problem(earlier versions), too much blue balling with no reward, good story and models though

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You have to keep in mind though that this was only the second chapter it's not going to be one of those games where there are sex scenes right away it's going for a longer build-up to that so you will probably have to be rather patient if that's what you are after, but honestly the way the story is going it will most likely start off with teasing and more of the MC having these thoughts about his girls.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
i didn't say "it's not coming" though, i said in its current state, its just blue balling
I can understand what you mean. But probably it means that this is not a VN made for you.
Honestly, I really this one, and I am a patron. I know, I cannot wait to have a little bit more, but that could not fit with the story. And this story is wonderful. So, I enjoy it !

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
I can understand what you mean. But probably it means that this is not a VN made for you.
Honestly, I really this one, and I am a patron. I know, I cannot wait to have a little bit more, but that could not fit with the story. And this story is wonderful. So, I enjoy it !
oh i agree, the story's good and the models are quite nice, but yea, probably gonna have to wait for a few more updates before i play this again

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
i didn't say "it's not coming" though, i said in its current state, its just blue balling
My bad, I get what you meant now

Very well said. In fact it probably should've been what I said to orrayt3x earlier but didn't lol...
As a matter of fact I wasn't even signed up for patreon before now so...

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes