naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Here's a little something to get the weekend started.

beyond thunderdames HD.jpg

It's another alternative reality image, I really enjoy doing these as they allow me to break out and do something crazy.

The image itself will feature as wall art in the next episode of Neko Fairys (not to be confused with the current episode that is out now on her Patreon). Enjoy.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Here's a little something to get the weekend started.

View attachment 440330

It's another alternative reality image, I really enjoy doing these as they allow me to break out and do something crazy.

The image itself will feature as wall art in the next episode of Neko Fairys (not to be confused with the current episode that is out now on her Patreon). Enjoy.
I seriously need to win the lottery become a millionaire and fund this alternate reality. Oh cmo'n you all know you want this alternate reality to happen xD

DaxOfAllTrades

Goblin Lover
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
It's great to see some characters that aren't cookie cutter sock models with the same assets. The models are definitely unique but have their own charm and personality that feels stylized but natural.

This is definitely more on the novel side of the visual novel, but consider me hooked.

My only criticism now is the gallery system feels clunky and I wish it had like a "locked" or number of images per gallery so I know if I missed something but other than that, can't wait to see what's up next.

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
It's great to see some characters that aren't cookie cutter sock models with the same assets. The models are definitely unique but have their own charm and personality that feels stylized but natural.

This is definitely more on the novel side of the visual novel, but consider me hooked.

My only criticism now is the gallery system feels clunky and I wish it had like a "locked" or number of images per gallery so I know if I missed something but other than that, can't wait to see what's up next.
I agree completelly, these girls have a much needed fresh look and variation is something we definitely need. Love me some chunky chicas.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...)
Cheers, and no worries, you won't have missed any unlock so far unless you decided against helping Brooke hatch her scheme in chapter 2. In general, I try to keep the lock-outs low and telegraph them as best I can, as I want people to see what I created, and not have to perform arcane rituals to see it.

Is steam an option for you yet? Would like to support you but decisions of patreon make me consider not supporting this company anymore as they keep cutting you creators down one after another for always new reasons they pull out their a...es.
Never really considered it tbh. I'm on Patreon for the subscription model, and Itch.io and buymeacoffee for people who feel more comfortable with a one-time donation.

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
Hey NaughtyRoad, how do you feel about people making mods? I would also like to suggest choosing a different font for Macy's name, I find it quite ugly to be honest.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hey NaughtyRoad, how do you feel about people making mods? I would also like to suggest choosing a different font for Macy's name, I find it quite ugly to be honest.
I'm totally ok with it, but in all honesty, I'm not sure what you'd wanna mod at least in terms of cheating, because there's no grind. All there is to the point system in the first two chapters is a way to track how you play the game and tailor the responses and flow of conversation, so maximizing love points just serves to make you go WTF why do they act like I'm the nicest guy ever while I was a bit of a jerk all along?
At some points, there'll be alternative endings but they're a bit away and if you want to avoid them, the path will be clear as day. There isn't and will never be a hard to find "right" path through the game. Think Lucas Arts and not Sierra.

Translation mods are very welcome; if you make one, feel free to slide up in my DMs for a localized Macy and Denise render to promote it.

I you make a mod, please don't hack out the creator links and keep sharing it and the game free of charge. Feel free to solicit for donations for your effort though, if you think it merits it.

If you mod abuse in for our girls, me and every fan here will hunt you down and wake you up with a broomstick thwacking every morning for the rest of your life. :LOL:

I chose the font because I thought it matches the personality, but if you wanna change it, replace the Lolita scorned .ttf file under game\fonts with something more of your liking. If you want to change the color or size, you'll need to modify variabledeclaration.rpy (but you need to unren since the last public release).

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Never really considered it tbh. I'm on Patreon for the subscription model, and Itch.io and buymeacoffee for people who feel more comfortable with a one-time donation.
Well then i have a suggestion if you dont mind.
Once your current project is done and you start a new one put this game on steam.
You still get the patreon money (subscription model) for your new project and over steam generate income from another audience (also reaching way more customers who might come over to patreon).

Sure this game is far from being finished and i am sure it takes alot of time and effort but when i look on steam and how fast the erotic community is growing over there (with a lot of shitty games) this just have to get there to show how a VN should be done properly.

Of course we talk about the future here but once its finished i don't see any reason for you to not put it on steam and make money of it while the patreons fund your new project.

If it works for Dr. Pinkcake and Acting Lessons i am sure as hell it will work for this game as well.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
If you mod abuse in for our girls, me and every fan here will hunt you down and wake you up with a broomstick thwacking every morning for the rest of your life. :LOL:
I won't....... i burn the city he is living in to the ground. Scorch the Earth so nothing ever grows there again and sacrifice his soul to Baphomet while burning his body alive........... Ok probably not.

But i would tickle his feet with a feather for all eternity :devilish:

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes