Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I understand peoples eagerness for another update, I'm one of them. But the very worst thing that could happen is that chapters are rushed to meet some arbitrary deadline or to try and keep followers happy, only to see the quality and depth of storytelling diminish.

I'd very much prefer to see only 2 chapters a year, if it means the same level of quality and story we have seen so far is maintained. Luckily Michelangelo didn't have a bunch or horny perverts harassing him to hurry and finish the Sistine Chapel. Great art takes time.
Totally agree, we see way to many devs try to please their patreons and ending pumping out updates like baked bread and the once quality storyline goes downhill together with the rest of the game faster then a cold beer on a hot summer day.

Non the less waiting is hard....... so i go play outer worlds in the meantime xD

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
Onde você achou a tradução? olhei aqui e não aparece em preferências.
Where did you find the translation? I looked here and it does not appear in preferences.
Se ainda me recordo bem, so precisas de ir as definiçoes, dentro do jogo, e trocar o idioma

If i recall correctly, you only need to go to the in-game options/preferences and change the language of the game

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Onde você achou a tradução? olhei aqui e não aparece em preferências.
Where did you find the translation? I looked here and it does not appear in preferences.
Se ainda me recordo bem, so precisas de ir as definiçoes, dentro do jogo, e trocar o idioma
If i recall correctly, you only need to go to the in-game options/preferences and change the language of the game
It's here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lightofmylife-0-3-3-pc-traducao-br.37142/ (link can also be found in the OP of this thread).

(...)I'd very much prefer to see only 2 chapters a year, if it means the same level of quality and story we have seen so far is maintained. Luckily Michelangelo didn't have a bunch or horny perverts harassing him to hurry and finish the Sistine Chapel. (...)
Lol. No pressure. :D But I'm very happy that so many of you are tolerant of the long waiting times, and I hope I can do a little better than two a year.

(...) Non the less waiting is hard....... so i go play outer worlds in the meantime xD
Ah, also one on my todo list. At some point, I'm going to put Patreon on hold for a month and just play games. Not yet though.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
bro why? Is this made for a certain group? They look like neanderthals
There are plenty of games on this website with Women who have perfect faces, body etc for you to enjoy. Most women do not look like that and if you come around in the world especially south america you will see women who look like the ones in this game and they do not look like neanderthals.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And our girls look more like peruvian women.

Most peruvian women have a big nose and some even a pointy chin. Same goes for some slavic women like in hungary or slovenia. So if you don't enjoy how real women look around the world please feel free to choose another game to your liking and play that instead of bashing the dev for his work by portraying more real looking women then the generic (perfect bullshit that has 0 realism) in almost every game on this website. Thanks.

beardybeard

Sep 27, 2018
...Peruvian women
Inwardly, I believed this family to be either of Armenian or Jewish origin, basing on the looks. In fact, you know, this whole Bible stuff with Lot would shine brighter with an origin like this (especially taking into account Israel is where Sodom would be presumed to exist).

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Inwardly, I believed this family to be either of Armenian or Jewish origin, basing on the looks. In fact, you know, this whole Bible stuff with Lot would shine brighter with an origin like this (especially taking into account Israel is where Sodom would be presumed to exist).
Could also be the case. I see alot of eastern european women who also fit the looks of our 2 girls. Peruvian was just an example but in fact you can find women who look like that almost everywhere as the world is globalized now and people from all around the world are now all around the world instead of just their own country.

And i see women who look like our 2 girls almost on a daily basis by just walking or driving around. Jewish could also be. As i said its hard to tell where exactly the art for those 2 originated from.

To me they just look like 2 women. But 100% not like neanderthals.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) (And really, is it possible to improve my comedy ingame?)
I think 'dad-jokes' is just a trait that comes with the class you're playing as the main character. ;)
Note that once you hit level 10, your bicycle repair skill automatically succeeds and lighting a bbq only costs one action, but the only armor you are allowed to wear is a cardigan.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I think 'dad-jokes' is just a trait that comes with the class you're playing as the main character. ;)
Note that once you hit level 10, your bicycle repair skill automatically succeeds and lighting a bbq only costs one action, but the only armor you are allowed to wear is a cardigan.
I can imagine the skill tree and character chart already.

Class - Dad
Subclass - Hard Worker, Protective,
Natural Traits - "Dad - Jokes" "Masturbation Expert" "Toilet and Sink repair Expert"
Special ablities - Bicycle repair skill max, BBQ Lighting max, Advice giver max,
Equipment - Cardigan, Phone, Wallet (always empty),

Then a skill tree where you could learn sone or all of the following,

Overprotective, Perverted imagination, Boyfriend Crusher, Massage expert, Charming talker, Fatherly speeches, Cooking skills, Fast Food delivery speed dial, Beer crusher, Workplace maniac, Blue ball resistance, Titty grabber, Cuddling expert, Eye rolling expert, Ignore insults expert, Masturbation Ninja (not a noise is made), Couch dweller, King of the Remote,

Ah imagine the "King of Remote" and "Masturbation Ninja" working together after the "Titty grabber" uses the "ignore insults/nagging" skill while taking in the benefits of "perverted imagination". Later on he uses his "BBQ Lighting max" to make something good to eat but cause his "cooking skills" are not learned yet he uses his "fast food delivery speed dial" to save the day for his daughters. And once introduced to a boyfriend he uses "Boyfriend crusher" and "Massage Expert" to get rid of the guy for good.

Lol what kind of game that would be. xD

215303j

I'd do her! (and apparently our ancestors did as well)

Seriously, comments about the appearance of the girls does show how sadly limited and superficial the world has become...
Of course everybody can have their opinion but it's strange that the entire world can seemingly only get off on big breasted tall blondes, who are in most countries a minority, if at all present.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I'd do her! (and apparently our ancestors did as well)

Seriously, comments about the appearance of the girls does show how sadly limited and superficial the world has become...
Of course everybody can have their opinion but it's strange that the entire world can seemingly only get off on big breasted tall blondes, who are in most countries a minority, if at all present.
I always found that odd. I can't stand blonde women at all i evade them like the plague. Which maybe explains my fable for asians and red heads.........yes i think thats it.

And i would do her as well xD

Last edited:

forcify12

May 22, 2017
Not sure if you troll or not. But you should assume less and ask more or better yet read what ppl actually wrote. Cause nothing you wrote makes any sense as i never said anything like that.

1. I am a writer for a living and so far i have been in about 30 countries so i come around alot.

2. I never said women are ugly i said most women IRL don't look like portrayed in 99% of video games on this site. The women in this game look more natural and believable.

3. There is no such thing as objective beauty. The word you are looking for is subjective. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Therefore it is subjective. What i find beautiful you might find ugly and vice versa.

4. If you find the 2 girls ugly that is your subjective point of view. I don't find them ugly that is my subjective point of view. Your subjective view does not overrule mine and mine does not overrule yours. However there is a rule to beauty that is based on science. Read point 5.

5. There is a beauty standard called "The Golden Cut" or "the Golden Ratio" and it represents what the majority of humanity accepts as beautiful.

by this International standard Bella Hadid is the most beautiful women alive.

Here is a picture of that women.

So regardless what we both accept as beautiful the standard for beauty is this women. Which and maybe you realize this just now looks alot like one of the girls if you can ignore the slightly bigger nose. Non the less the nose alone doesn't put her that much behind as Bella Hadids face is the result of plastic surgerys. So basically she had a bigger nose and a wider chin. I leave it up to you to google bella hadid before her surgery. :)

6. The fact that i avoid blonde women like the plague has nothing to do with them being superficial bimbos or big breasts. Both points i never mentioned but personal experience. My first 3 Girlfriends where all natural blondes and drove me crazy with their attitude. Every blonde women i have encountered in my life is driving me mad one way or another by their personality which is incompatible to my own. And before you claim personality has nothing to do with hair colour here is a little trivia.
Thats a study which supports the stereotypes based on evidence and facts. Hair colour influences how you are percieved by those around you and how you percieve yourself.

7. The only one attacking other peoples opinion here is you as you where never attacked by anyone. You should work on that in the future or you will have a rough time in this forum.

PS: I wont adress this any further anyway as this is way OT and not liked by the mods so have a nice day :)
You emphasize the nose but it's not only that
There are plenty of games on this website with Women who have perfect faces, body etc for you to enjoy. Most women do not look like that and if you come around in the world especially south america you will see women who look like the ones in this game and they do not look like neanderthals.

And our girls look more like peruvian women.

Most peruvian women have a big nose and some even a pointy chin. Same goes for some slavic women like in hungary or slovenia. So if you don't enjoy how real women look around the world please feel free to choose another game to your liking and play that instead of bashing the dev for his work by portraying more real looking women then the generic (perfect bullshit that has 0 realism) in almost every game on this website. Thanks.
1572394380574.png
Im sorry but you're trying to prove that there are people like those two that exist but no. Real woman dont look like that. The woman is no where near as objectively ugly as those two girls. Maybe if she went back in time and banged this guy? Or five generations of incest.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes