batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
i don't remember too much but I think while hes working slowly with the daughters we can bang the milf at the office theres 4 of them
Yeah, there's some nudity and we can see Macy giving herself some love once. The office girls aren't all that cute but I guess it adds realism that not every single woman is a super babe, though do we really want realism? It may also come to personal preference, I like the tiny, purple haired girl with the daddy issues.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I would NEVER abuse my favorite chunky chicas! :eek:
(...)
I could help with the translations to spanish, though I have a feeling you may already speak spanish youself, either way the only thing I would be a little worried about is the word plays and innuendo jokes that usually can't be translated straight as they are.
My command of Spanish is extremely poor. Sr.H10003 seemed interested at providing a translation (see next quote). Might be worthwhile to DM first.

(...) Second, I'd like to know how I can have the Dev's blessing for a spanish translation I think is a story that no one should miss.
Anyways, I also wanted to look into making translation easier, by providing a template of sorts with the next chapter, but I have to do some trials first, I'll post more when I've gotten round to it.

I agree, innuendo is a problem, and of course puns, being the lowest form of humor, are quite hard too. There's quite a few times where I'm playing off misunderstanding of a word or turn of phrase to create confusion, and that will likely be hard to translate.

Reactions: hmorphone

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
It's weird to see a dev get on such a high horse while making a game about corrupting and seducing your young daughter. And sad to see a dev cry so hard over feedback. Oh well, hit that ignore button, cry to mods, keep your safe space nice and safe. Shut down any discourse that isn't blind fanboyism or very surface level comments full of false claims and spelling errors. Anybody challenging that obvious nonsense is the bad guy huh. Pathetic delusion for a pathetic person. And I shudder to think of what you must look like yourself with such acceptance of and taste for ugliness.
Oh... someone's feeling butt-hurt. Let me address before I ignore, for the benefit of the crowd if nothing else.

I take feedback very seriously, and I value anyone who takes the time to write a review or a critique of something that they don't like or think could be better. It's super valuable information that I can use to improve what I make if I can, and I've taken much of that to heart to fix problems in the game already.

What is utterly useless, however, is the one-liners about how the characters look like goblins, monkeys, gypsy's, Bollywood whores etc. (all real life examples from this thread). As feedback goes, there's absolutely nothing to work with there. Bottom line: you don't like them, many people do; there's no accounting for taste and this is just not the game for you, and it never will.

So, what's got you so worked up? You're complaining about how you're branded a bad guy because I don't agree with you, but you've provided absolutely no constructive feedback. In fact, there's only one post here and its a screeching rant about how only ugly people could like the main character. Oh, and there's the cute post on my profile about a micro penis. Classy, that gave me a chuckle. :D

In your spare time, do you also write letters to the Hershey company telling them you don't like chocolate? I'm not sure what you expect of me, but I'm quite sure I can never supply it. So, so long, and may you find a game more to your liking on this awesome site, there's sooo much good stuff to be had and this is just wasting time for both of us.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Oh... someone's feeling butt-hurt. Let me address before I ignore, for the benefit of the crowd if nothing else.

I take feedback very seriously, and I value anyone who takes the time to write a review or a critique of something that they don't like or think could be better. It's super valuable information that I can use to improve what I make if I can, and I've taken much of that to heart to fix problems in the game already.

What is utterly useless, however, is the one-liners about how the characters look like goblins, monkeys, gypsy's, Bollywood whores etc. (all real life examples from this thread). As feedback goes, there's absolutely nothing to work with there. Bottom line: you don't like them, many people do; there's no accounting for taste and this is just not the game for you, and it never will.

So, what's got you so worked up? You're complaining about how you're branded a bad guy because I don't agree with you, but you've provided absolutely no constructive feedback. In fact, there's only one post here and its a screeching rant about how only ugly people could like the main character. Oh, and there's the cute post on my profile about a micro penis. Classy, that gave me a chuckle. :D

In your spare time, do you also write letters to the Hershey company telling them you don't like chocolate? I'm not sure what you expect of me, but I'm quite sure I can never supply it. So, so long, and may you find a game more to your liking on this awesome site, there's sooo much good stuff to be had and this is just wasting time for both of us.
Dont even bother replying to this dude. I got 1 PM full of insults and then he made a new acc to insult me on my own page trying to start a fight with basically "i am right and you are wrong because i said so" still not understanding that "objective beauty" doesnt exist as a vocabular and what he means is actually "subjective beauty" with again alot of insults to get the point across that i am wrong.

Funny that i am not the only one this guy tries to insult. And he even made a new acc to do so. XDDD

As you said valid critique helps and is welcome but one liners basically stating that his/her or anyones opinion,taste about YOUR game is the only valid option is beyond ridiculous.

Just report this guys and put him on the ignore list. Every word with him is wasted lifetime.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
I came here to see theres a a date for new update
Got distracted by all the great post here about the daughters renders being beautiful :D
Also wrote it in my review that it isnt the usual female render , but this game is more about seeing whats inside then being outside

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Look I understand that women irl doesnt look like some plastic barbie but... these two looks like some disney villan.

I will try this one but Im a little off by the looks.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Those who judge a book by its cover in this game miss the point of the game completely. So if you're going by your own idea of physical perfection then applying that to this game, don't play it at all. You won't understand the heart of its message.
In short, those who judge by their own warped ideas of physical perfection won't understand this game. At all.
So if you can't understand the message given by us in the op, don't even bother replying. You won't get the game either.

mancini125

Nov 1, 2019
it feels like you tried to make "normal" looking models but maybe dipped below the line and gave them below average looks... But that's ok it's your game and your taste. Has there been a recent update, or is there gonna be one soon? Or is this just randomly on the banner?

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
it feels like you tried to make "normal" looking models but maybe dipped below the line and gave them below average looks... But that's ok it's your game and your taste. Has there been a recent update, or is there gonna be one soon? Or is this just randomly on the banner?
This dev made actually the most realistic game with these chicks. First of all they are beautiful which is subjective of course. However, if you bang chicks in real life you'll know that not all of them will look like hollywood stars. This is a entirely subjective matter but the more you accept the general beauty of women, the more you'll open yourself and thus the more opportunities you get to bang. But if you enclose yourself with beauty which is shown from various media like hollywood and other stuff you'll waste a lot of precious time in your life.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
This dev made actually the most realistic game with these chicks. First of all they are beautiful which is subjective of course. However, if you bang chicks in real life you'll know that not all of them will look like hollywood stars. This is a entirely subjective matter but the more you accept the general beauty of women, the more you'll open yourself and thus the more opportunities you get to bang. But if you enclose yourself with beauty which is shown from various media like hollywood and other stuff you'll waste a lot of precious time in your life.
And most men don't bang hot chicks cause they lack the options do to so or the money to attract them in the first place. I had my fair share of hot women in by bed and they are nothing special. All cats look the same in the dark as they say.

Anyway i agree that this is one of the most realistic games on this site atm. If they would look like a 10/10 women why would the younger one have anxiety problems or feel so insecure about basically anything? Why would the older women be angry 99% of the time if she gets lots of men waiting in line to marry her cause she is soooo fabulous? Cause real life aint a movie and the problems the MC and this 2 women have are the most realistic i have ever seen in any video game.

Those are the problems of real people after a relative or a close one died. Children suffer through adulthood all their life and struggle with that loss. This can show in many ways but its moments like these who show you who are friends and who are not. And its games like these that make you care for a character or any character for that matter. Thats why this is very well made both in the looks of the characters and their issues. All plausible and believable.

Like a good story or a good character regardless the gender should be written. You don't care about a bimbo women who gets all she wants by simply her looks or a chad with his sixpack who gets more ass then a toilet seat cause of the way he looks. You care about average people and average problems cause you are an average person inside a society where 99% are average. Thats how you identify and care for characters or stories related to your own.

Thats why this game is great.

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
Had a (very) small epiphany.
I realized with the story/dialogue/setting of sufficient quality the player may start to look at the girls the same way as the MC.
For me it explains why some folks (some of whom haven't even played it) don't care for the girls/art, and why some of us are rather "attached" to them and willing to deal with some slow burn on the way to naughtier things, especially if it enhances the experience of those events later. Looking through someone else's eyes so to speak...

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Had a (very) small epiphany.
I realized with the story/dialogue/setting of sufficient quality the player may start to look at the girls the same way as the MC.
For me it explains why some folks (some of whom haven't even played it) don't care for the girls/art, and why some of us are rather "attached" to them and willing to deal with some slow burn on the way to naughtier things, especially if it enhances the experience of those events later. Looking through someone else's eyes so to speak...
Exactly :)

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes