lunch_lady

Aug 12, 2017
Personally i like the slow progression of this game and since 3.3 ive been coming to check this thread almost twice a week hoping for a new update and I'm still waiting don't worry bout the haters and make the game you want to make.

jojokujostar

Dec 16, 2017
This dev made actually the most realistic game with these chicks. First of all they are beautiful which is subjective of course. However, if you bang chicks in real life you'll know that not all of them will look like hollywood stars. This is a entirely subjective matter but the more you accept the general beauty of women, the more you'll open yourself and thus the more opportunities you get to bang. But if you enclose yourself with beauty which is shown from various media like hollywood and other stuff you'll waste a lot of precious time in your life.
This guy knows whats up. If you actually fuck bitches in real life and not just jerk off you would see the appeal of not having a carbon copy model.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Ack!, as in a sound you make when you realize you made a mistake. Like "argh", but cut short. :D

Reactions: WoodyGB

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You might end up get more lucky if you stop refer to women as bitches too... just a thought :p
Only if he wants to meet real women or even a lady for that matter. Cause there are bitches by the thousands nowadays out there that only wanna hook up with you and nothing serious. But that gets pretty boring pretty fast.

I don't really understand, i just want to know if there's is trans thing. If this is the case, i'm gonna delete it. I don't want that
There is no trans content in this game that i am aware of. So you can play :)

Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
He said nope, how hard is nope to understand.
That's all i wanna know
Only if he wants to meet real women or even a lady for that matter. Cause there are bitches by the thousands nowadays out there that only wanna hook up with you and nothing serious. But that gets pretty boring pretty fast.

There is no trans content in this game that i am aware of. So you can play :)
thx dude

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes