SakataDraven

Mar 9, 2018
Umm. Maybe because I haven't had my coffee yet, but can someone explain this chart? Is it a joke or is there real content?

Is there any significance to the faces and the insert marks? Or is this whole thing just a humorous way to say that the update is about 85% complete, with no other meaning to anything on the chart?

I am super dense.
Each portrait is a scene (the character in the portrait does not necessarily have anything to do with that scene tho')
The scenes that come off of the chart with brackets are scenes that were added during the making progress of the chapter and were not part of the original layout for it.
The doodles in the portraits are there to represent scenes that have been difficult to make (models,posing,ect)

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Umm. Maybe because I haven't had my coffee yet(...)
LOL. As a supporter, be sure to check in to Patreon from time to time. It updates first there, and it comes with an explanation (on the pinned post with latests info).

D

Deleted member 2498996

LOL. As a supporter, be sure to check in to Patreon from time to time. It updates first there, and it comes with an explanation (on the pinned post with latests info).
so it will not be release in novmber ?

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Any plans on what you intend to make after finishing this game? Not that I'm in any hurry for you to finish this game :)

Last edited:

SamWinters

Apr 1, 2018
First two chapters: "Man, I'm really loving these character interactions. The people feel real, and even Macy at her worst is completely understandably sympathetic. Can't wait to continue!"
Intro of chapter 3: "Damn you to hell forever for ripping my heart out and stomping on it like that. I... I have to take a break."

(I mean this in the most complementary way possible)

Edit: end of chapter 3: Jesus christ, you really don't pull the punches, do you?

Last edited:

Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
My problem is that when any game takes this long to update, I spend the first ten minutes of playing said update trying to remember what the heck is going on. I play a lot of games here, mostly because EVERYONE is taking so long to update right now. The more that you play, the harder it is to remember what is going on with each one, even your favorite. Something to think about for devs?

Reactions: omg05

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
My problem is that when any game takes this long to update, I spend the first ten minutes of playing said update trying to remember what the heck is going on. I play a lot of games here, mostly because EVERYONE is taking so long to update right now. The more that you play, the harder it is to remember what is going on with each one, even your favorite. Something to think about for devs?
Ten minutes to get reacquainted or wait until it's complete and then play it. Or mayhaps only play completed vn's if it is a huge issue.

The updates will take as long as they take especially with the holiday season in effect. As you stated "everybody" is taking longer and I don't think that is changing anytime soon.

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
I am more than happy to start from Chapter 1 when the update drops, lets me rebuild the emotional depth those sweet girls bring out in me.

Deltaboxx

Aug 9, 2019
The game is very very good. I'm patient, but I'm waiting for it too. I think it's the middle or end of December when the next update comes out.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: naughtyroad

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Each portrait is a scene (the character in the portrait does not necessarily have anything to do with that scene tho')
The scenes that come off of the chart with brackets are scenes that were added during the making progress of the chapter and were not part of the original layout for it.
The doodles in the portraits are there to represent scenes that have been difficult to make (models,posing,ect)
Thanks! I knew there must be more to it than just a simple progress bar, but to the life of me I couldn't figure it out. I though the faces might represent scenes, but the same 6 faces repeat in the same order, so I was confused. I get it now, pretty funny.

Wow, if each face represents a scene, this is looking like a really sizable update. I am really looking forward to that.

Haha. Thanks. I will do that. Honestly, F95 is a lot more fun, so I almost never look at the Patreon pages for my pledges.

Shakalakaboom

Jun 28, 2017
So, this is one of the best games I've been able to play so far, however, for the time that I don't see an update in the progress of the story, I'm afraid the developer has abandoned it! I hope not, because I really care about this game.
If you read literally 2 posts above yours, you'd see the dev in this thread - where he is very active, always talking about the game. It legit takes at most a couple of minutes reading to see it, but I guess it's easier to be uninformed and post dumb shit.

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
So, this is one of the best games I've been able to play so far, however, for the time that I don't see an update in the progress of the story, I'm afraid the developer has abandoned it! I hope not, because I really care about this game.
If you read literally 2 posts above yours, you'd see the dev in this thread - where he is very active, always talking about the game. It legit takes at most a couple of minutes reading to see it, but I guess it's easier to be uninformed and post dumb shit.
Not to mention the progress bar is updated weekly with each icon representing a scene. More info here.

Reactions: naughtyroad

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Just for edification, is Denise wearing shear white panties that don't quite cover her natural triangle?
It's actually this thing IIRC but with a rough fabric shader. The little tear in the corner is probably an artifact of a botched dforce run, but at the time I didn't know enough to fix that, and it kinda matches the worn on-the-road look anyway so I left it. Bob would call it a happy little accident.
1605948538454.png

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes