alexsafadorj

Feb 17, 2019
Not to mention the progress bar is updated weekly with each icon representing a scene. More info here.
I didn't want to post anything that was negative, but understand, I don't speak English, and with the help of GOOGLE TRADUTOR, I try to read the "posts" and understand what's going on.
Anyway, it was my lack of attention to this and I thank you for bringing me this precious information regarding the development of the game! Thanks

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I am beyond late for this update. I never got a notification or saw it when it was released. I might've not been on for a while, a day or 2, when it updated so i probably just missed it. Luckily i visited this thread or i would've been 2 updates behind.

After playing this update, which was pretty good storywise, I'm honestly shocked at this revelation. Denise might actually rape me more so than Macy lol. I always saw Denise as curious and loving with a sprinkle of perversion. After this update she's most definitely a full on pervert. All the stuff she did was down right worrisome. Macy was lovely this update. A few outbursts here and there but it's understandable. She's(macy) is still my favorite.

Little sad about the brooke date thing but it just can't work if i want Macy and denise as well. Atleast i think though probably have to wait until next update to see if we can still fool around. The company scenes though... Was hot af. Jesus, I'm not even into pregnant sex but that was a turn on and i surprisingly enjoyed it a little too much. Brooke as well was great.

Overall, i had fun with a huge lateness to the party. Can't wait for the next update. Funny enough the update could be almost done now seeing as I'm basically months late at this point lol. Until next time.

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
I am beyond late for this update. I never got a notification or saw it when it was released. I might've not been on for a while, a day or 2, when it updated so i probably just missed it. Luckily i visited this thread or i would've been 2 updates behind.

After playing this update, which was pretty good storywise, I'm honestly shocked at this revelation. Denise might actually rape me more so than Macy lol. I always saw Denise as curious and loving with a sprinkle of perversion. After this update she's most definitely a full on pervert. All the stuff she did was down right worrisome. Macy was lovely this update. A few outbursts here and there but it's understandable. She's(macy) is still my favorite.

Little sad about the brooke date thing but it just can't work if i want Macy and denise as well. Atleast i think though probably have to wait until next update to see if we can still fool around. The company scenes though... Was hot af. Jesus, I'm not even into pregnant sex but that was a turn on and i surprisingly enjoyed it a little too much. Brooke as well was great.

Overall, i had fun with a huge lateness to the party. Can't wait for the next update. Funny enough the update could be almost done now seeing as I'm basically months late at this point lol. Until next time.
Slaanesh is pleased with this hedonism..

BUT SHE/HE/IT IS INFURIATED BY THE DELAY OF THOSE HOT YOUNG LATINAL PUSSHIES AND TITS!!!! download1111.jpg

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes