ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
It could be done, but then you have the situation of having real artifacts (the panties) in a rendered scene, and the panties would look real and not rendered. I am sure if someone worked really hard at it, this could be done, but I'm not sure it would save much time in comparison with just doing the dForce renders. A lot of developers do take renders made in Daz3D into Photoshop for other reasons like tweaking lighting, contrast, resizing, applying gaussian blurs (for low light renders to smooth them out), just to name a few.
Thanks for the reply I was curious!

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...)Denise holding the pair of cum-stained panties. That requires a dForce simulation to "drop" the panties onto her hands so it looks like she is holding them. A single scene like that can take several time-consuming simulation passes on its' own because dForce doesn't always place the object exactly where you want it or how you want it. (...)
Quite so. And figuring out how to get the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Even so, the preceding scene
was even more of a pain due to the sheer amount of renders and the postwork cleaning up clipping because clothes can only smooth to one character.

(...) There are so many custom scenes, and animations are not limited to sex (or almost sex) but include many other animations like Denise's sexy booty dance and the infamous Banana dance scene. Even the dream sequence has a really complex scene where Charlotte is holding a model of the room where Macy and Denise are interacting. That must have been a bitch to stage and pose, given everything that is going on in the scene, and I don't even want to think about how long it took not only to pose it but to render it as well, with everything going on in the scene. (...)
Oh yeah that was a doozie. But a great amount of fun. And very interesting to find out that
Oh, and for people who want to learn

Soo... Why do i get locked out from Macys path if i don't wanna go ahead with Denise? :/
Some devs would go the route of having a house with separate routes and all the girls fully optional, and that works fine if the girls don't interact a huge amount (even though I bet it's still a hassle). But given the enormous amount of interaction between M+D and the way their motivations and dialogs and actions intertwine and interact, it was always sort of clear that at one point locking the path of the one would stop the path of the other, and it said so pretty clearly in the warning you get too for lockout choices, starting from chapter 3.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I only follow the story for Macy, 95% of the events or our choices come down to Denise, Denise, Denise and Denise... everything ends up stuck at "You want to play with Macy? Go with Denise!"....

It's a huge potential to cut in half. Shame. :cry:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Really? Hmm must give this game a try then. The women in the game look a bit unusual though, but at the moment I prefer that over another generic white girl. ;)
I´m half serious half jocking. But in a really unusual way, I believe it deserves it.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Quite so. And figuring out how to get the
. Even so, the preceding scene
was even more of a pain due to the sheer amount of renders and the postwork cleaning up clipping because clothes can only smooth to one character.
Yeah, I didn't want to overload my response with all of the details, but I don't even want to imagine the complexity of having cum splattered on the dForced panties as well. Was it before or after? Either way, crazy complex, and only a few dweebs like me would ever realize how crazy hard it was to do. I guess you're a perfectionist too.

Regarding the dick and dForce, I would not have "forced" the issue and would have flattened the dick out (while under the skirt) so that dForce would not have been a problem cuz it would not have been sticking up. And gawd ... I know what you are saying about clipping. Clothing frequently doesn't behave even on a single character, let alone two.

Oh yeah that was a doozie. But a great amount of fun. And very interesting to find out that
That . was . just . crazy.

Reactions: naughtyroad

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I only follow the story for Macy (...) It's a huge potential to cut in half. Shame. :cry:
Not really, it best use of my limited time to cut out implementing a completely separate patch that only a minority of users will see and a majority will never see (e.g. mutual exclusive). If I wasn't one guy but a team of dozens with a projected income of 100s of K$, it'd be a simple matter of calculation (extra development time costs X, extra units sold because gains Y, so go-ahead on hiring some more devs if X < Y). But I'm just one guy, doing this for fun.

Nice thing about geoshells is that they follow the geometry even if it's deforce deformed, so that made that easy. And in the other case, I really wanted the detail there of
, to give some sense of what was going on even if all was hidden.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
There's a long time between updates, but it's worth it update was huge. One of those slow-burn games. Tiny little baby steps to the next level but when you get there its so satisfying. Really hope the next update is not so long to wait for though.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Great update. The pressure is building up and I can't wait for the next one.
I´m afraid a bit of the oposite. I don´t see the pressure building up, but releasing it.

The tension in this story has three sources. Macy´s guilt, Mc guilt and the social barriers and the wall of social conventions that come agains intimacy between closed relatives (being wards, daughters, nephews or whathever was the player´s choice)

The two guilt springs had been broken in this updates. And the strongest wall keeps no chances against the tenacity and cunning of our clever and lovely little goblin. A true sapper indeed.

As I see the story, chapter 5 be the opening of the gates and building of a new relationship. And chapter 6 the closing of the story. May be three chapters more, instead of two. But the walls had been broken in this chapter. We are, from this chapter on, going downhill, aproaching to the end.

And that´s something that scares me. Closing a story is may be the most dificult part of it. The developer can easily fall in love with his characters. The fan base can put lot on presure asking for more. It´s dificult and requires lot of courage to end something that it´s succesfull. You can see it in a lot of series. "This serie was amazing till season 6, but seasons 7-8-9 goes worse and lack tension and pourpose ".

Introduction, climax and conclusion its the clasical structure of a story. 4 chapters we have and I believe that we have gone throuh Intro and Climax. Now, in the nexts ones, we must go for conclusion of the story.

Last edited:

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
What ???!! An update !!!! Oh nooooo !!! I am outside home for another 10 days ! 10 days of suffering yet ! Only thing I can say is thank you so much naughtyroad !

• Love

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Have to say I'm the exact opposite. Power through the scenes with Brooke (and avoid them where possible), S3 has become one of my favorite parts of the game.
I honestly felt sorry for Brooke when MC invited her over to his house and Denise just blew up. I get Denise's motivation, but Dayum that was Ice Cold. I was surprised Brooke didn't cut MC off after that. I'd be like "Shit bro, you're cute, but I'm not making your problems my problems." And then she still offered MC a business opportunity AND picked up the check. That girl is Gold.

The S3 are just hilarious. And Holy Shit they're kinky. Kinda makes me dread what Zarah has in store for us.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes