Nibbajuice

Mar 8, 2020
That's pretty close to the idea I had for triggering the game mode! The idea is that whenever she goes to sleep, she can choose whether she leaves her Quarter's "open" for anyone to come visit her -- then people will start showing up.

And thanks for the kind words, I'm always glad to hear suggestions!
[/QUOTE]
My interpretation of it was more of a non-con style feature whereas the soldier(s) just sneak into her room whether she leaves it unlocked or not(though maybe unlocking it increases odds?) as long as she has a sex reputation of some kind built(with odds varying depending on how big her rep is). Which was why I suggested it being something that can toggled on/off since I know non-con isn't for everyone but for me something about that ever present variable of something not entirely in your control happening is a plus. Especially considering there would be an option to "fight back" against it with a minigame or whatever you felt appropriate making it still some level of player control. Something about having the player actively choose the nights it happens each time just doesn't hit the same notes for me with these types of mechanics. Though this is all just my personal taste and I don't want to feel like I'm forcing my desires onto your design.

Mar 15, 2023
This game seems like it heavily borrows from karryn's prison, not that it is a bad thing. Interesting to see I will say
that was the stupi best thing ievert heard "heavily borrows"??????? BRO WHAT KARRYN'S Priso n dsid swas be FIZRTST INtuitive EPIC ePUCV BIG SE AND COOL. INNOVATe dude. Karryn's Prison, is an amazing game. That's it. Now this Lusby thing whatevr I feel like the name changed is also trying to be good yuo dare to say borrrow???!?!? DUDE. THE SIDE PORTRAIT, THAT IS TO KEEP SEBY TIMES ALWAYS ON. NECESSARY FEATURE!!!!. THE BATTLE FUDBUE, THAT IS IT!!!!!!!!! SEB GAMES NEED THAT!!!!!! BRO TO SURPASS THEMSELVES WTH IS A "GAME" WHER EYOU DON'T PlAY BUT WATCH A SHORT FILM THAT YOU PRESS BTTON THROUGH OR EVEN "BETTER"/"WORSE" AUTO THROUGH A SCENE YOU GOT NOC ONTROL OVER WHERE'S THE IMMERSION!?!? PASSIVES?!?!? THIS GAME CAN UPGRADE EACH ONE, IT AFFECT GAME P LA Y. IT LIKE PERKS BRO. LIKE ABILITIES NORMAL ABILITIES. THAT CAN BE UPGRADED. Karryn's Prison, HAS GOOD PASSIVES THAT ARE UNIQUE, LOOK AT DAT TEXT. PERSPECTIVE OF Karryn, IT ISN'T THE SAME AT ALLL IT'S EXTRA IMMERSION TO "Be" Karryn, AND BE SEBY TIMES ALWAYS AS SOME CAN BE IF YOU PLAY HORRIBLY, While the flipping perks smh SMH.

you dare to s now I know the problem with people saying "this game really makes you FEEL like spider man"
"this game is reminscent of uh, god of war, dark souls " YADDA YADA THE BUT OUT OF HERE.

Mar 15, 2023
that was the stupi best thing ievert heard "heavily borrows"??????? BRO WHAT KARRYN'S Priso n dsid swas be FIZRTST INtuitive EPIC ePUCV BIG SE AND COOL. INNOVATe dude. Karryn's Prison, is an amazing game. That's it. Now this Lusby thing whatevr I feel like the name changed is also trying to be good yuo dare to say borrrow???!?!? DUDE. THE SIDE PORTRAIT, THAT IS TO KEEP SEBY TIMES ALWAYS ON. NECESSARY FEATURE!!!!. THE BATTLE FUDBUE, THAT IS IT!!!!!!!!! SEB GAMES NEED THAT!!!!!! BRO TO SURPASS THEMSELVES WTH IS A "GAME" WHER EYOU DON'T PlAY BUT WATCH A SHORT FILM THAT YOU PRESS BTTON THROUGH OR EVEN "BETTER"/"WORSE" AUTO THROUGH A SCENE YOU GOT NOC ONTROL OVER WHERE'S THE IMMERSION!?!? PASSIVES?!?!? THIS GAME CAN UPGRADE EACH ONE, IT AFFECT GAME P LA Y. IT LIKE PERKS BRO. LIKE ABILITIES NORMAL ABILITIES. THAT CAN BE UPGRADED. Karryn's Prison, HAS GOOD PASSIVES THAT ARE UNIQUE, LOOK AT DAT TEXT. PERSPECTIVE OF Karryn, IT ISN'T THE SAME AT ALLL IT'S EXTRA IMMERSION TO "Be" Karryn, AND BE SEBY TIMES ALWAYS AS SOME CAN BE IF YOU PLAY HORRIBLY, While the flipping perks smh SMH.

you dare to s now I know the problem with people saying "this game really makes you FEEL like spider man"
"this game is reminscent of uh, god of war, dark souls " YADDA YADA THE BUT OUT OF HERE.
this is a nORIGIANL game.o

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020

Bro u good?
Looking at what you wrote either you had a stroke or post-nut clarity hit you so hard that you lost all of your sanity

Mar 15, 2023
The game looks nice, but simply Must ask:

Have you considered making this game off Karryn's Prison assets, animations and systems (I am not saying, that the title system is that good, but it's reasonable and correlates with your indecency)?

Also, as I see it now, making it into RPG-maker would be an upgrade, since you can't edit your sound options anywhere besides the starting screen, and you can't go back to it, unless you close the game.
If it means anything, your whole game looks like an RPGM-game right now... only, it's made on Unity :HideThePain:
nevermind. This is the stupidest comment genuinely literally. smh. No offence, -me not piano e rush guy but maybe inspired

Mar 15, 2023
Bro u good?
Looking at what you wrote either you had a stroke or post-nut clarity hit you so hard that you lost all of your sanity
normal trends and society rules do not need to be followed for simple things like word structure when it's literally just conveying as imple corection message (as NO BARCKEt as an example that they flipping wrong to saya that go wtach allt he videos make fun of everyone way too many people calling every single new gmae "dark souls souls ilie reminicnent of SHUSH THE Whtat the heck is this mosquito sound like tarzan yelling by flying perfectly coincidentllay nex tot my ear or it's a clothes moth fucdcd

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
normal trends and society rules do not need to be followed for simple things like word structure when it's literally just conveying as imple corection message (as NO BARCKEt as an example that they flipping wrong to saya that go wtach allt he videos make fun of everyone way too many people calling every single new gmae "dark souls souls ilie reminicnent of SHUSH THE Whtat the heck is this mosquito sound like tarzan yelling by flying perfectly coincidentllay nex tot my ear or it's a clothes moth fucdcd
You know im with you in conveying a message
Problem is i doubt anyone would understand the gibberish you are writing
So yeah buddy you are not conveying much really

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019

Between the caps and the shit you say I wish you good luck with your crack problem. For real mate: stay far away from the pipe, It will burn your lips. Invest that money in grammar instead.

Reactions: Anonymous5689

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
I just stumbled upon a sound heavily used in this game, Teleport fail sound.

I'm hoping he properly credits the people's sound effects he uses?

Jul 28, 2018

It doesn't look like it so far as the game doesn't appear to have a Credits screen. Pixabay's Terms of Service don't require you to give attribution to use content from their site, though.

Oct 12, 2018

As already mentioned, Pixabay has no requirement for you to credit either the site or the author of the content when using it in a project. Not to say that someone can't do it if they wish to, but the license its produced under has no need for attribution, effectively the same as something like clip art.

Honestly, I will say, the more you play indie, or especially H-games in general as well, you'll definitely come to notice that there is a lot of similar sounds cropping up here and there, whether it be sound effects or OST, simply due to a lot of games using royalty free, attribution free content to help improve or fill out their game where it might be lacking in some areas.

halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
As already mentioned, Pixabay has no requirement for you to credit either the site or the author of the content when using it in a project. Not to say that someone can't do it if they wish to, but the license its produced under has no need for attribution, effectively the same as something like clip art.

Honestly, I will say, the more you play indie, or especially H-games in general as well, you'll definitely come to notice that there is a lot of similar sounds cropping up here and there, whether it be sound effects or OST, simply due to a lot of games using royalty free, attribution free content to help improve or fill out their game where it might be lacking in some areas.
That's pretty much exactly it -- although that specific teleport sound should be replaced in the current version; unless I updated the old sound with a custom one in the update I'm working on and getting my versions confused.

Since it's still pretty early, there's a few placeholder/royalty free elements, like some sound effects and icons and the plan is to replace them as development continues.

I've been running into a bug while spamming the arena defeat scene. Right at the end of the scene, the window becomes unresponsive and never comes back, I have to kill the process.

This happens consistently. Even if I have her do other things then come back it still freezes here.
And thanks for the report, I'll take a look and see if I can replicate this; hopefully its related to another issue I'm aware of where some other players are having their game freeze after ending a battle.

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Hey mate, I understand your frustration (I guess?) but with the way you are behaving, I am gonna have to ask for an ID to confirm you are over 18...

Jokes aside, I see that you joined the F95 a few days ago (Congratulations by the way) but we tend to make constructive criticism or insightful commentary/review here even when we are ranting about the state of things. A humble suggestion, however you may take it is up to you of course, would be to keep the showmanship to a more mature level. Appreciated o7

And once again, welcome on board!

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
So, is this game meant to be impossible, or what?
Or is Sage just a dogshit class to play?
The pain is real. :HideThePain:

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes