halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
With 7 episodes mentioned and episode 1 releasing in 4 parts so far, it would take over 4 years to finish at the current pace. Maybe check in again in a year.

That's not quite the timeline I'm envisioning, I'm hoping to reach the final episode by 2 years time, realistically. Once pregnancy is added in, I should have most everything stable by then and episodes should be a little faster to release.

If I do end up taking on more people to help with the project or I can make this a full-time thing, that timeline could speed up to about a year or more -- but at the current rate, I'd say about 2 to 2 1/2 years is my "reasonable" estimate for the full version if nothing changes.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
I know dev said at some point that they'll plan to make futa optional, is there a way to avoid futa crewmember from appearing when doing flight sim minigame?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alkasal

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
damn, this came a long way. I still remember back I just break out of jail and that it. Nothing more and now this come many lore and stuff. Tho gotto wait for cooking more
Are there plan for hotel prostiution harlot stuff?? or like mini sex JSK style game? that would be nice

• Red Heart
Reactions: halftilt

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LightSpaceLove-0.44
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Revan97

May 16, 2018
This seems INCREDIBLY fun and promising so far, honestly probably the project I'm most looking forward to on the site right now

Reactions: shortstak

Archange1

Aug 15, 2017
The sprites of peoples hands(and etc) on goblins spoil the atmosphere, i hope they dont leave it like that

BaelStriker

Feb 14, 2020
so loaded last version save and decided to start from beginning and there are no key interactions just basic combats so i cant escape the first location

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes