Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Is there any more content than able to do BJ during battles ? I have upgraded love proficiency to 51, still unable to learn skill " dick draining demon" as it require Linessa to give orgasms to100+ partners, but that parameter is not updating in sex analysis
Are you playing this on an older save you've held over or is this a new save?

If its the former unfortunately the game doesnt have save compatibility between updates just yet, however the dev is looking to address that soon enough within the next couple patches

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Are you playing this on an older save you've held over or is this a new save?

If its the former unfortunately the game doesnt have save compatibility between updates just yet, however the dev is looking to address that soon enough within the next couple patches
I've started a new game, now I've unlocked anal during combat at love level 55, but still no vaginal yet.Also the number of partners made orgasm is stuck at 13 so unable to unlock "dick draining demon"

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
I've started a new game, now I've unlocked anal during combat at love level 55, but still no vaginal yet.Also the number of partners made orgasm is stuck at 13 so unable to unlock "dick draining demon"
Strange your orgasms given wont go up, and Vaginal is love level 69 though the dev said they will be working on trying to make the sex less grindy and lowering the requirements

Reactions: sabu6

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Strange your orgasms given wont go up, and Vaginal is love level 69 though the dev said they will be working on trying to make the sex less grindy and lowering the requirements
Those levels go up only when Linessa is imprisoned after losing battles to slavers, had to spam prison events to get to 100 orgasms given.

halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
Yeah, save compatibility is being fixed in this coming update; the fix will refresh some of your story choices and put you on the latest mission (or you can start over) since the way missions are coded it would be a mess for you to keep your choices from each previous update since I'm updating the older missions much of the time, but you will keep your skills and levels since that's a lot easier to transfer.

I'm looking at lowering the L.O.V.E. requirements for unlocking vaginal and anal too -- right now it's kinda absurdly high for how slow XP is gained at higher levels. (50 and 69 being the two thresholds).

Those levels go up only when Linessa is imprisoned after losing battles to slavers, had to spam prison events to get to 100 orgasms given.
That is a weird bug, I'll look into that.

Also, happy New Years, ya'll.

GaraxDorlak

May 10, 2023
Yeah, save compatibility is being fixed in this coming update; the fix will refresh some of your story choices and put you on the latest mission (or you can start over) since the way missions are coded it would be a mess for you to keep your choices from each previous update since I'm updating the older missions much of the time, but you will keep your skills and levels since that's a lot easier to transfer.

I'm looking at lowering the L.O.V.E. requirements for unlocking vaginal and anal too -- right now it's kinda absurdly high for how slow XP is gained at higher levels. (50 and 69 being the two thresholds).

That is a weird bug, I'll look into that.

Also, happy New Years, ya'll.
I'm level 52, I haven't unlocked either of them,
I thought that this was unlocked by using them with the monsters so I had restarted from 0 and I farmed with the goblin futa for anal by making it unlock with are passive and with a handjob with a monster to force it to do that, if I I knew xd

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Please for the love of god, tell me there's a patch to replace the censored curse words. Oh christ, there's fake curse words AND censored curse words. I'm trying to jerk off, I'm not a in Catholic choir, why would I care about cursing?

Last edited:

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
I think I ran into a soft lock with the goblin dom in front of the ship. After winning the fight the screen turns white with no way to progress.

Last edited:

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
Please for the love of god, tell me there's a patch to replace the censored curse words. Oh christ, there's fake curse words AND censored curse words. I'm trying to jerk off, I'm not a in Catholic choir, why would I care about cursing?
I think it adds charm & authenticity. Because of course the language has changed and now the curse words are so different they don't apply to todays censorships.

See below for one of my favorite examples:
1705924610725.png

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
I think it adds charm & authenticity. Because of course the language has changed and now the curse words are so different they don't apply to todays censorships.
I feel the exact opposite. First I find it tone deaf. Takes all the tension away. Just me, nothing kills eroticism more than wackiness. It's clearly not new vernacular. If you think it's less anachronistic, you don't have any basis for that. The other day I was critiquing a translation of a series set in Ancient Greece for trying to mimic Shakespearean English. Just because your main exposure to Greek culture is Shakespeare's plays does not mean the Ancient Greeks spoke Middle English. For this game though, keeping with the parody, I would imitate the professionalism of Starfleet officers in normal dialogue. It would also give distinct contrast with non-allied species/slavers, and convey when a character is overwhelmed mentally if they only occasionally lose that professionalism.
1390806737734.jpg

Last edited:

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
As usual with these titles, I'm incredibly disappointed how many scenes are just regular humans and goblins. You want to sell your game to be about exotic aliens and creatures? Don't front load it with the most generic, boring designs we've all seen before.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Haven't typed on this site in maybe a year or 2, but I must say game looks promising. Just don't pull a Saria Reclaimed and you're gonna be find.

Jokes aside, the only thing I worry about is the game starts to focus to MUCH on the H-part. Specifically, it starts to make the H-route seem like the ONLY route to do anything.

Ik its been said to death, but this game reminds many of Karryns Prison, and I don't doubt anyone dislikes that.

Hell, we want MORE of that if anything.

TDLR- Just avoid making it feel like Third Crisis, that game turned from a game to rly just view scene after scene by just getting lust points up. No real WORK, put in on the player front to actually get the scene.

Edit-I ask this mostly cause it's a preference, tho others may share the same feeling. Do we as a player, have to interact with the pregnancy mechanic. I don't like pregnancy in games, IMO it aint attractive. I would hope that while it's in there for the vocal minority that love it, it's not something that is crucial to game play.

Last edited:

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Very little content in the current release, but there's a detailed development roadmap on the itch.io with reasonable goals. The dev wants the full game to be free, and public updates seem to be coming out every 2 months. Still that isn't much progress for 1.5 years and $1000+/mo. Maybe switching from Godot to Unity was a mistake considering recent events. With 7 episodes mentioned and episode 1 releasing in 4 parts so far, it would take over 4 years to finish at the current pace. Maybe check in again in a year.

• Sad
Reactions: forgotp
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes