Sniffgog

Jun 1, 2017
I think the profanity isn't meant to be censored, but rather reflect futuristic word-drift, while still being intelligible.

Lack of a settings option to change text speed is definitely a miss for me too.

Is indecency a hidden stat? It's referenced in one skill, and I searched this thread and found comments about it, but couldn't find it. Or is it revealed after X quest or whatnot?
Yep, you got it, the lingo is a stylistic choice, and definitely been getting a lot of feedback on the text speed. That was an aesthetic choice too, but uh... one that seems to be slowing things down quite a bit.
I think I'll be speeding it up or more likely just removing them altogether.

And the stat that's called L.O.V.E. is what Indecency was renamed to.
I momentarily thought it was something like that, but there are words censored with ** and not just the "frack", and other variations like that, so I don't see how words censored with "**" would fit in this futuristic word-drift, and those are the ones that actually bothered me.

Last edited:

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Wow, that's a unique bug -- I know what asset that is, but no idea why it would show up like that -- and this is version 0.43?
Could you do me a favor and run this version of the game, it's the test build of 0.43 with the console attached and when you start seeing those sprites pop up, could you send me the log?
Mega
How Im supposed to open the console to see the log though...? Nvm got it, is there a shortcut to open the console though? It seems like once you close it you can't open it again.

Last edited:

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Btw I think some download links have the wrong version on it, because otherwise I can't explain why I have version 0.11 since I downloaded like two weeks ago at max.

Nov 11, 2022
Downloaded version 0.43, loaded an old save, how do i move on with the story? I can only travel to the first planet and the colony.

User12764

Oct 17, 2019
Does anyone know if FUTA is avoidable in this game?

Thx in advance
Not really? Like, you can skip the sex scenes with it, but you'll still see the character sprites at some points. Dev has said it's what they want to add, as it fits what they're going for.

Game is good if you want to try it and are okay with seeing futa characters, but if don't even wanna see the sprite then you'll probably wanna give it a miss.

Blaub

Aug 20, 2018
After beating the Futa Goblin I just get a white screen with some music playing. No way to progress currently.

kristoqwazy

Aug 23, 2017
text speed, and a text log of the last lines would be very useful.

e: and a way for the game to run in the background, bc the defeat scenes take too long by far

Last edited:

halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
Downloaded version 0.43, loaded an old save, how do i move on with the story? I can only travel to the first planet and the colony.
This should be fixed in the update I'm working on that you can keep your progress -- but you'll have to start from a new save for now.
You can hold onto that save if you want to wait for 0.44, though and the old save should still be applicable when it's released.

e: and a way for the game to run in the background, bc the defeat scenes take too long by far
And I'm thinking of adding an option to skip the Game Over event after you play through it for the first time.
If it's a simple addition, it'll be added to 0.44, if not it'll make it to 0.45.

halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
After beating the Futa Goblin I just get a white screen with some music playing. No way to progress currently.
Is this consistent, can you try loading that save on this version -- its the test version with a debug console. I'd like to see what the errors are when the screen pops up (if any).

Blaub

Aug 20, 2018
Is this consistent, can you try loading that save on this version -- its the test version with a debug console. I'd like to see what the errors are when the screen pops up (if any).

Mega
I got past it after retrying it a few times. Mashing escape and a few random buttons just popped me to the screen without the goblin. I don't know if there is any dialogue after you beat her; if yes, it did not play. Sadly I don´t have the save anymore now.

User12764

Oct 17, 2019

Mega
I ran into that white screen issue in 2 circumstances. If I viewed the Futa on Futa scene and then beat her regardless of if it was through orgasms or through reducing hostility, or if I skipped it and beat her with orgasms without getting grappled by the futa goblin. I'll see if I can re-create it, but I've moved past that point and will need to restart and try it again.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes