Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
is this still a thing or nah?
Yes? They literally released a devlog like 4 days ago on Itch.io, which is linked on the front page, most devs do not update the f95 page as a priority, if they're even aware that their games being shared here, so i'd recommend checking the sites the devs actually post to if you want more information?
Link to the dev log if you're curious:

Reactions: Amgresr

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
The art is very cute. Especially the med examination scene.Perfect anus, waiting for anal.
l want to know how much freedom can you have with the sex selection. Choosing which action/position. Seems easy do it in combat but the events are just events that depend on what was their intention

Enlir

Jan 12, 2019
It would be nice to have an option to disable those GIANT floating numbers (pleasure, lust, etc.) or at least have them in separate window. It’s just not a good idea to show them on every turn. They really make my eyes hurt.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
So what's exactly the end of the current content? I'm in the ship and can't find anything to do, Idk if I'm done or not.

halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
Both end at ship, but the one at itch io has 1 more quest and also has diff battle system
Not sure which version is on this site currently -- but the latest version is on itch.io now.
Right now we're doing testing for the next update, but it won't start getting released until next week if all goes well -- and that should include the mobile version as well.

halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
To be more specific, you can't opt only for futa and yuri content -- most of the futa content is planned to be skippable/optional outside of 1 or 2 story characters, while most of the yuri content is part of the main game alongside the more vanilla content.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xaxa112

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
More than a year of development and I feel like the game still has little content. I understand that the dev changed the game engine, and that is a considerable amount of work, but I saw from his roadmap that he intends to focus on optional content like futa before essential things to the game like pregnancy/breeding content.

I think the delay in producing content and the focus on the wrong places makes me feel strange... I think optional content should be left until the game's main content/systems are already there.

Don't get me wrong, I like the direction this game is heading, but I fear the dev is focusing on the wrong things, and taking too long to develop it.

halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
I understand that the dev changed the game engine, and that is a considerable amount of work, but I saw from his roadmap that he intends to focus on optional content like futa before essential things to the game like pregnancy/breeding content.
Yeah, I hear you there. The switch over to Unity was a major slowdown -- though it did have the intended effect of helping me catch bugs a lot easier and more importantly, prevent me from adding in some pretty major bugs, Godot was a little too "open source" for my taste when it comes to that second bit.

More than a year of development and I feel like the game still has little content.
I understand the feeling on this one too -- my focus for the last few releases (Unity switch, mobile support, revamping combat, sex position system, etc.) were steps to allow me to speed up future development -- of course it is a lot of stuff that's very "behind the scenes", so it won't be realized until much later.

Which, the next few releases until pregnancy are focused solely on new content.

I think the delay in producing content and the focus on the wrong places makes me feel strange... I think optional content should be left until the game's main content/systems are already there.
I'm not super active here, but figure I should go ahead and explain my development process a bit, which has been evolving since I started this project. You can skip to the TL;DR if you'd like:

So, for the roadmap, uhh, yeah, haha. If you are a pregnancy enjoyer, I could understand being disappointed having to wait until the end of the second episode, haha.

...but I saw from his roadmap that he intends to focus on optional content like futa before essential things to the game like pregnancy/breeding content.
Breeding and pregnancy are a major part of the story and planned to be integral to the game; I don't want to add the framework in just yet though; not until there's enough content in place for the player to get impregnated -- along with more enemy varieties for different types of pregnancies.

The reasoning is two-fold -- I figure around the end of Episode 2, the player ought to have leveled up enough just by playing the main story to unlock all the needed sex skills for pregnancy and have unlocked enough replayable scenarios to get impregnated in.

The second and probably most important reason is because I like to work on what's fun for me to develop and what I think would be fun for the player to play.
The current roadmap is to keep me working on stuff that I'm looking forward to developing the most and I hope gives you guys content to look forward to too.

So, now my development pipeline tries to adhere to this idea:
Do the fun and necessary work first, then do the boring, but necessary work, then you can do the fun but unecessary work.

The switch over to Unity, fell into that second camp super hardcore. It was not something I'd consider fun to build, while being just neutral for the player's experience -- if I added pregnancy in this early, I imagine it would fall into that category too.

So, my plan is to have any "important" but "boring to build" systems in place only before I reach a milestone that can really utilize it -- which means my next few releases are focused on new game modes, new enemies and storylines which serves to add in new replayable sexy content and impregnation opportunities for the future.

Don't get me wrong, I like the direction this game is heading, but I fear the dev is focusing on the wrong things, and taking too long to develop it.
Thanks for the feedback and the kind words too! It does help me to lay out my thought process here.

TL;DR: At the end of the day, this is a project that I have the most fun with when I'm writing or developing gameplay, so I tend to work on those first. The next few updates will mostly focus on new lewd content and story content until I add in the pregnancy/breeding system.

Runastia

May 11, 2018
Does Oktaria have a scene or later content involved? Because so far it doesnt feel like doing her quest was worth it except i missed something somehow

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Does ayone have a patch for the current version? I don't know why but my game keeps having visual glitches like a bunch of white squares appearing and fading frequently in random spots of the screen, already tried to just make a new game but it keeps happening nonstop, its hard to even screenshot because they appear for 1 or 2 seconds then disappear and keep doing this process over and over..

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes