halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
To be fair to the futa lovers too, this game takes place in a futuristic interplanetary society -- dickgirls existing in this universe isn't really far-fetched, I'd imagine.

And I will be exploring a lot more kinks than just futa, though most of the non-vanilla stuff is planned to be skippable or avoidable; think Steam-friendly NSFW vs. not Steam-friendly NSFW (skippable).

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
I think you are too afraid of gay topics) trying to explain and find reasons to prove why something is gay and something is not
I'm bisexual, so let's say my first sex was with a guy my age.

Look, I don't like futanari content, that's why I like it when futanari content is optional. I don't understand what everyone's problem in this thread is. Why are they trying to force everyone to love futanari? I'm bi, I like gay content as much as regular content and I STILL don't like futanari, what's the problem with making this content optional, I don't understand, are you a game developer to make decisions for it or what? Moreover, game developer were promised to make it, and for all those who do not like futanari content, this is 90% of people, it will be optional. That is, what you are arguing about does not exist, You cannot argue with me, I don’t answer for two weeks, with whom are you arguing with an imaginary enemy?

(google translate is very bad, next time i use deepl)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LiselotteDzemael

HakenBrowning

Aug 18, 2020
I'm bisexual, so let's say my first sex was with a guy my age.

Look, I don't like futanari content, that's why I like it when futanari content is optional. I don't understand what everyone's problem in this thread is. Why are they trying to force everyone to love futanari? I'm bi, I like gay content as much as regular content and I STILL don't like futanari, what's the problem with making this content optional, I don't understand, are you a game developer to make decisions for it or what? Moreover, game developer were promised to make it, and for all those who do not like futanari content, this is 90% of people, it will be optional. That is, what you are arguing about does not exist, You cannot argue with me, I don’t answer for two weeks, with whom are you arguing with an imaginary enemy?

(google translate is very bad, next time i use deepl)
They're not forcing anyone to do anything. Do they put a gun on your head to play the game ? No. You can choose to not play it. It's like complaining about Call of Duty because it has too much guns. TH*he game was planned like this from start, if you like it it's good, if not go somewhere else. There are so much games without mandatory futa content, why complaining when it is ?

And for halftilt , just do the game you want. Having played different versions, I know there is a good core content in this, so whatever you throw in, don't listen to people like this who think they're entitled to decide for you and the other players what they need to have or not in the game. I'm not fond of futa, but hey if the gme is good why complaining ?

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
They're not forcing anyone to do anything. Do they put a gun on your head to play the game ? No. You can choose to not play it. It's like complaining about Call of Duty because it has too much guns. TH*he game was planned like this from start, if you like it it's good, if not go somewhere else. There are so much games without mandatory futa content, why complaining when it is ?

And for halftilt , just do the game you want. Having played different versions, I know there is a good core content in this, so whatever you throw in, don't listen to people like this who think they're entitled to decide for you and the other players what they need to have or not in the game. I'm not fond of futa, but hey if the gme is good why complaining ?
Look, man, I don't understand why you keep texting me. When it's all been resolved by changing translators long ago. Google can't translate the word "optional" from my language. Like many other words and expressions. Just keep in mind that you are communicating with a person who uses a translator to read answers and give them. Accordingly, what you may consider as aggression or passive aggression may not be aggression. Judging by the translator, you are using the author, I did not say anything bad about the author, but only praised him for his idea.
I don't know how it will be translated, but the futanari fans' hatred of me has made me lose any significance of their words and I don't care how it is translated anymore. If it's bad, fuck it.

Translated with (free version)

Reactions: halftilt

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Why are they trying to force everyone to love futanari?
Unfortunately, your translator wrote this, so guy below you replied
They're not forcing anyone to do anything.
So
but the futanari fans' hatred of me has made me lose any significance of their words and I don't care how it is translated anymore.
Nah, they're not hating. Just pointing it out.

Best to make short, simple sentences with shitty translators

halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
Glad to see you've liked what's in the game so far NeedSomeSleep! Translations can be tricky sometimes, haha.

And yeah, I have plenty of what may be considered "out there" kinks, like some planned "monster/creature" kinks that's bordering on beast content.

Stuff which I've always planned to separate from main content ever since I released the first version of this game. It's a little trickier with futa since, you know, it's kind of hard to hide a lady's cock when what she's wearing is practically useless.

HakenBrowning But I don't think there's much that'll discourage me from putting the content that I want in this game, so I wouldn't worry about other people changing my vision. I do like taking people's feedback into consideration and implementing them if it's good and reasonable; but if it's something drastic, like changing the MC to be a male, there's no way I'll be making that change.

I just like seeing sexy ladies do sexy things, so anything that serves to make sexy lady enjoyers have more fun with our game, I'm completely on board with it.

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
Glad to see you've liked what's in the game so far NeedSomeSleep! Translations can be tricky sometimes, haha.

And yeah, I have plenty of what may be considered "out there" kinks, like some planned "monster/creature" kinks that's bordering on beast content.
"Beast Content".
"Beast content" is good, of course it's not suitable for everyone, but I like it, especially pregnancies from unusual creatures along the lines of facehugger, insects, worms (yes, a lot of people don't like worms because they are associated with decay and disease. I like the ones that don't carry disease or anything. It's kind of like a tentacle to me).

Regarding futanari.
Having female characters have a penis is fine, as long as you can refuse to have intercourse with those characters.

Translated with (free version)

PJuggern4ut77

Dec 3, 2022
Can someone tell e what do i do on the ship ? or what to do in general kinda lost and don t know what to do
Well, you can do the Cantina shifts which unlock special scenes, the gloryhole also at Cantina, the uniform thing (I forgot where it was), speak with Amora (the red girl), speak with the two scientists, jerk off the guy at medbay, holodick and that's pretty much it, for now. Half plans to add more content in the future though

May 16, 2022
I really do love this game, even with the bumps in development like the engine porting. God I cannot explain enough how much i'm looking forward to pregnancy content with Linessa though, just that little teaser image in the gallery on the parent post is just mmmmh. I'm sure an actual in game one would be even higher quality than that, but it's what's really keeping me here after all this time. That and the potential for Linessa to get involved in some Futa X Fem fun times with sexy aliens. Love what you're doing Halftilt.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gilbes and halftilt

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Im hoping with the next update we can also potentially start delving into developing our own archetypes where people can choose to go more balanced, full send into one area of stats, or perhaps we can delve a bit more into the naughty bits such as making a charmer archetype (flirting and sexual attacks are more effective/higher crit chance)

The facehugger episode is a long ways off but im definitely looking forward to it along with th inclusion of the tentacle stuff which should be fun in of itself

• Red Heart
Reactions: halftilt and gilbes

JohnnyFarrel

Jul 8, 2022
They don't deserve blame or hate in the first place for including it without a toggle. There's nothing offensive about including content that doesn't appeal to every last person and they don't need to put every non-vanilla fetish behind a toggle. If futa is a deal breaker for you then save yourself the headache and just filter the tag.
I'm sure you'd be saying the same if it were something you didn't like and found repulsive like scat lmao

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Honestly, as long as Scat, Guro, Piss and the REALLY disgusting ones are not being shown or given to us, Futa is alright, I don't care much for it or against it.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes