• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Light Within [Episode 2] APK -

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Finally created a discord server. Now we have a nice space to chat as a community! We got a general chat, and if you want to talk about one of the games, all of them got their own chat too. And of course a safe space for all your +18 sharings. Join us!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Does "no sexual content" mean there are no plans for it in the future, or does it just mean there isn't any implemented yet, but will be in the future?

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Does "no sexual content" mean there are no plans for it in the future, or does it just mean there isn't any implemented yet, but will be in the future?

Episode 3 WITH sexual content (6 scenes, 5 of these animated)

Coming to patreon tomorrow!
Public version coming here on september 4

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Episode 3 WITH sexual content (6 scenes, 5 of these animated)

Coming to patreon tomorrow!
Public version coming here on september 4
Cool beans. That's why I always ask. I know a lot of times, that tag is just temporary and only applies to the current version. Love Change was awesome, btw.

• Love
Reactions: doublemoon

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Very nice game! The protagonist is adorable! How many love interests are planned? If romance is planned at all.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I'm really happy you liked Love Change! :love:

Yes, I'm being reaaaaally careful while writing to make sure every sexual content will be optional (excluding nudity, because... boobs) and Maya can be full lesbian, bi or full straight.

Learning from past mistakes, I don't want to make promises that I can't keep, so I will leave at that for now. :censored:
hmmm.... so you say you want to give us the choice to play her full lesbian, but the first "new guy"(chase) shows up and you don´t give us the choice to say what we think about him. she just thinks he is hot. not really cool for someone that wants to play it lesbian only.

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Very nice game! The protagonist is adorable! How many love interests are planned? If romance is planned at all.
Thank you! :love:
There will be romance, you will be able to date 3 of the characters that are in the game right now. More love interests will be be added into the game, since we're only in the origins part of Maya's story.

hmmm.... so you say you want to give us the choice to play her full lesbian, but the first "new guy"(chase) shows up and you don´t give us the choice to say what we think about him. she just thinks he is hot. not really cool for someone that wants to play it lesbian only.
Yes, Maya starts straight and with your choices she can discover herself to be a lesbian at heart.
But if it's an issue for you guys, I can rewrite those lines for her to be more neutral before any choice regarding her sexuality.

Reactions: winini and stahalle

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Yes, Maya starts straight and with your choices she can discover herself to be a lesbian at heart.
But if it's an issue for you guys, I can rewrite those lines for her to be more neutral before any choice regarding her sexuality.
I think you should just make the game the way you see it.
Everything`s good as long as story, characters and their behavior are consistent.

Oct 2, 2018
A "lesbian at heart" does not have that kind of thinking, so with these dialogues, there is not really a lesbian route, what would exist would be a hetero route and a bi route with options.

so you decide if you change them or not but I think most of those who want a real lesbian route don't like that kind of dialogues at least for me it makes me immediately press CTRL and start getting bored of the game, because a lesbian route should not contain those dialogues.

but well, my only hope for this game is that you keep your promise that what happened in love change is not going to happen again.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I havent played it yet, just added it to the download list so it will take a few days until i play, but i am lesbian and never saw any guy who looked hot, good, acceptable, ...best a guy can hope for is not fully disgusting me ^^
Personally i also didnt need to discover it, even as little girl i disliked boys and guys, including the blood related ones :p

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
A "lesbian at heart" does not have that kind of thinking, so with these dialogues, there is not really a lesbian route, what would exist would be a hetero route and a bi route with options.
Or to put it another way, you're basically being given the option to play as someone who's bi but who is currently sticking to women rather than actual lesbian.

Speaking as someone who really only likes female or futa protagonists if they're "full lesbian", it can definitely be annoying if a guy shows up and you're immediately interested, even if the game gives you the freedom to avoid pursuing the option. It's usually not game-breaking unless you're forced into pursuing a love interest you have no interest in, but it can still irritate.

What might work better (if possible) would be to just give the player a choice when a potential love interest shows up to either find them attractive or be mostly disinterested, with dialogue that follows mostly mapping to that choice. It could easily be a minor tweak that doesn't even necessarily change the overall story/narrative path, but which gives the player a much stronger sense of their straight/gay/bi immersion.

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Thanks for the suggestions!
I'm taking note of it and you're right, it does put Maya more on a straight or bi standing before you can make a choice about it.
With a minor tweak in dialogue it can put her in a neutral position before the player's choice.

When episode 4 comes out, this will be changed too.
If you guys have any more suggestions or feedback, please let me know.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
With a minor tweak in dialogue it can put her in a neutral position before the player's choice.
:geek:(y)

If you guys have any more suggestions or feedback, please let me know.
Just a preemptive note - while you said you're not planning an NTR scene, and if you do add one it will be optional, it's always worth remembering that there's a difference between "optional" and "skippable". When you're making design choices, it's usually better to go for an optional encounter (it doesn't happen unless you want it to) rather than a skippable one (it happens as part of the story regardless but you can choose to not see it happen). This also applies to stuff other than NTR - the more control players feel like they have, the better it tends to be (and fewer people who will complain about it).

Incredibly minor tweak - a lot of Ren'Py games use the default icon for the program app, but designing a custom icon (the obvious one being Maya's face) can go a long way to adding a bit of class to a game, and make it stand out a bit (I've got a folder full of games, and the ones with unique icons all stand out a lot more than the default ones).

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Are the minor tweakings done? Is it now possible to play a real lesbian mc?

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I have a question. If I decide to work with Gaia, will Maya only have male clients? I am interested in this route to be closer to Gaia, but if I want to play full lesbian, it would make sense to be able to choose only female clients imo.