doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
LW1.png

Overview:
Discover the story of Maya, a girl with a golden heart, using her newfound powers to make an impact on the world. Unleash her powers, herself and the Light Within!​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-20
Release Date: 2022-01-20
Developer: Double Moon - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 5
Language: English
Other Games: Love Lurker - Love Change
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: ANDROID*

*This version is not released by dev, download at your own risk

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png 04.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png 02.png 01.png 03.png 05.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Awesome. I really liked Love Change so looking forward to see where this leads.

Fantastic to see another decent fem protag.

As far as future routes go, when in the female body in Love Change it let me play a full lesbian route, will I be able to do that here?

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Awesome. I really liked Love Change so looking forward to see where this leads.

Fantastic to see another decent fem protag.

As far as future routes go, when in the female body in Love Change it let me play a full lesbian route, will I be able to do that here?
I'm really happy you liked Love Change! :love:

Yes, I'm being reaaaaally careful while writing to make sure every sexual content will be optional (excluding nudity, because... boobs) and Maya can be full lesbian, bi or full straight.

Learning from past mistakes, I don't want to make promises that I can't keep, so I will leave at that for now. :censored:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Yes, I'm being reaaaaally careful while writing to make sure every sexual content will be optional (excluding nudity, because... boobs) and Maya can be full lesbian, bi or full straight.

Learning from past mistakes, I don't want to make promises that I can't keep, so I will leave at that for now. :censored:
Details aren't a problem just lesbian stuff is kinda my thing so tend to want lots of that.

Having a lesbo route is always a bonus. I didn't mind the straight stuff in Love Change, it all led to the ending I wanted plus the lesbo stuff made up for it. Gotta love a bit of romance.

So i'm already covered here, pretty sure I can deal with everything else so as long as you don't sneak anything in that forces a certain group to appear and cry over that word which shall not be named but abbreviates down to 3 dreaded letters that have caused many a tear to be shed by said group, we'll all be fine.

Oct 21, 2017
Will it have NTR? Optional of course, I really liked the NTR in love change, I am just sad that we did not have a full sex scene with Ducan and Gwen, and her brother lacked one sex scene too if I am not wrong, well I really hope you improve even more in this game, sorry if I appear a bit rude, English is not my first language.

Last edited:
Reactions: doublemoon

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Will it have NTR? Optional of course, I really liked the NTR in love change, I am just sad that we did not have a full sex scene with Ducan and Gwen, and her brother lacked one sex scene too if I am not wrong, well I really hope you improve even more in this game, sorry if I appear a bit rude, English is not my first language.
There is no ntr scene planned, but if in the future it does have one, it will be completely optional.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018

You already know my thoughts on this. (y)

Reactions: doublemoon

weirdkitty

Jun 22, 2021
is this one have animations? not picture after picture but actual animations? this is the one important thing that love change was missing.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
is this one have animations? not picture after picture but actual animations? this is the one important thing that love change was missing.
If you are looking for animated sex scenes, then none, it has some simple animation such as someone falling, but that is all.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Light Within [Episode 1] APK -

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I think admins need transfer into ANOTHER section Projectes,
were is have "no sexual content" cus it very sad to see :(
And in the Dev Notes it says "Yet", I'm content to wait as the NTR will be optional, and multiple routes including F/F. My question is will there be a choice if the MC is a dom/sub? And will there be any exhibition content, either by the MC or NPCs?

I've already started the download, I'll post more once I've played some.

ArtofFart

Jul 22, 2021
when i see face like this there no light within only darkness in heart i feel pain.

1627358601169.png

please make it different for me i dont give money but i feel happy which make u feel happy :giggle: