• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
doublemoon
Okay, i played it...right at the beginning she can greet, hug or kiss the guy, but mel only gets a hello...a hug would be more natural between girls after 2 years.
She still thinks chad is awesome even if refused right away.
After coming home and NOT watching sis getting defiled by a dick she reacts as if she was peeping...dunno if its a switched text or if watching and stepping back get the same result, just saying it doesnt make any sense there.
After taking the cats out in the interview she says "I'm doing it for the fame"...if somewhere is a leftover "not" lying around i think i found its place ^^
A few moments later at home, in the video call it shows 2 melissas and malcolm at first.
And then that bad end...you didnt really think it through...removing the only possible incest content right away...the bullet would be better placed in mikes head or as emergency abortion instead of killing the hot sister...especially after killing her oldest friend in the prologue, somehow you kill all the hot girls and keep the ugly guys running around

Overall the game could become good if the main story expands and some side quests/events and new girls gets added (right now its a little too linear and there is only melissa left...and the dom granny, but no thanks there)...and some adult content would be nice too (dunno how much content the dickhunters got, but i only had a short dream with a wet wake up).
Currently it is pretty short and literally a dead end for me...it may take a few updates to get back in the mood to try it again.

Oct 2, 2018
I hadn't tried it before because I was waiting for the update that was going to change the dialogues to make the sexuality of the main character more "neutral".

the truth although in the changelog it says that there were changes, it does not seem at all that there have been any the protagonist continues to show a clear interest in men, it is not even possible to hug a female friend that she has not seen for 2 years but it is possible to kiss the male friend.

also the fact that if she rejects the guy she looks a little disappointed about it, does not help, either that the wet dream curiously starts with her thinking about that guy.

the truth is that the lesbian content at the moment does not look interesting or promising at all.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, the wet dream into could be changed easy...instead of a biased name just "????"...you dont hear the voice, this way it could also be female from the beginning and then choose who's voice it is. But starting from the ugly guys name to choose the only girl is kinda stupid...i never managed to turn a nightmare into a wet dream...

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Episode 5 is here!
Mega and Gofile links already updated!

About the suggestion for the lesbian paths, there were a bunch of suggestions from patrons and all of them were made. Just letting you know that I'm reading everything and taking every suggestion into account and doing constant rewrites with each update.

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
I have a question. If I decide to work with Gaia, will Maya only have male clients? I am interested in this route to be closer to Gaia, but if I want to play full lesbian, it would make sense to be able to choose only female clients imo.
Replay that scene again, there is a new option. ;)

Well, the wet dream into could be changed easy...instead of a biased name just "????"...you dont hear the voice, this way it could also be female from the beginning and then choose who's voice it is. But starting from the ugly guys name to choose the only girl is kinda stupid...i never managed to turn a nightmare into a wet dream...
And your suggestion almost got in too, but I ran out of time for the update... :(
Next update then :)

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Replay that scene again, there is a new option. ;)
Damn... I am pleasantly surprised with this new option. I thought it would be with a female client, but it was something better.... A scene with Gaia. I wasn't expecting that. Like I said, I was pleasantly surprised. I highlight two things: That it wasn't heavy-handed or humiliating domination by Gaia, it was "educational" and light. And Maya calling her mommy. This was niiiiiice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: doublemoon

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Light Within Episode05.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: doublemoon

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
I hope that in the future there will be an NTR route and a pregnancy route. Amen. Good game.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Writing feels shallow and depressing.. so she loses June but gets super powers.. nothing feels like she is depressed about losing June.. than her father kills her sister and again.. it feels like she moaned for 2 days than talking about how hot her friends father is.

Depressing because really you had to fucking kill her sister and not only that when she is pregnant.. That is so fucking sick and depressing..

Damn.. the story is just shit! I had to quit playing it at this point.

• Wow
Reactions: Dopplyn