rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A7.gif

Overview:
Likkezg is a developer and 3D artist who makes games as well as short and medium-length animations of characters from video games, such as: Half-Life, Overwatch, NieR, Mass Effect, Left for Dead, etc. He focuses on tentacles.​

Updated: 2021-11-16
Artist: Likkezg - -
Censorship: no
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p on average
Files: 17 pictures
Length: 250+ animations
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Games he made: Journeyboi, Fap Life
Installation:
Torrent (2022-03-02)
Download: - - -

A6.gif A1.gif A2.gif A3.gif A4.gif A5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
I've been a Patron of Likkez for a long time but eventually had to stop as he didn't produce anything anymore. He stopped making animations to work on his "Fap Life" game. The initial stuff in the game that worked out great (basically a sandbox with a few enemy types in it which trigger nsfw animations), but then he decided to work on a new game project, making it a proper game. Back then he had some problems with Patreon due to some things being labeled as NonCon (non consensual), which resulted in his Patreon temporarily banned until he removed that parts from the Patreon page and his game. It took many, many months working on models and animations for the game until he decided to scrap that completely (as the full game wasn't working out) and decided to work on Fap Life again instead. During that time, he also had a dispute with another animator who abused his works (his own site has a post about it), which took its toll. To this date afaik, Fap Life hasn't seen an update yet after the very first few minor updates. There haven't been any new animations either during these periods unfortunately.

I've been a Patreon supporter for over a year and a half during that period. I love his work, his urethra penetration videos/tentacle videos are amazing! (I absolutely love his Liara (with and without Aria) and Tali scenes). He's such a good animator, so it was such a pity that it all kinda stalled. I hope he'll be making more in the future but I haven't seen anything new from him in a very long time. I still check his site from time to time, the last release was a model for games, the asscrab (which is another thing he loves to do, make models).

Not sure why I'm writing this, thought maybe someone would like some background info. His stuff is absolutely 100% worth it, but don't expect anything new any time soon!

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I've been a Patron of Likkez for a long time but eventually had to stop as he didn't produce anything anymore. He stopped making animations to work on his "Fap Life" game. The initial stuff in the game that worked out great (basically a sandbox with a few enemy types in it which trigger nsfw animations), but then he decided to work on a new game project, making it a proper game. Back then he had some problems with Patreon due to some things being labeled as NonCon (non consensual), which resulted in his Patreon temporarily banned until he removed that parts from the Patreon page and his game. It took many, many months working on models and animations for the game until he decided to scrap that completely (as the full game wasn't working out) and decided to work on Fap Life again instead. During that time, he also had a dispute with another animator who abused his works (his own site has a post about it), which took its toll. To this date afaik, Fap Life hasn't seen an update yet after the very first few minor updates. There haven't been any new animations either during these periods unfortunately.

I've been a Patreon supporter for over a year and a half during that period. I love his work, his urethra penetration videos/tentacle videos are amazing! (I absolutely love his Liara (with and without Aria) and Tali scenes). He's such a good animator, so it was such a pity that it all kinda stalled. I hope he'll be making more in the future but I haven't seen anything new from him in a very long time. I still check his site from time to time, the last release was a model for games, the asscrab (which is another thing he loves to do, make models).

Not sure why I'm writing this, thought maybe someone would like some background info. His stuff is absolutely 100% worth it, but don't expect anything new any time soon!
That's great context and we appreciate it.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Was about to write that, this reminded me of fap life.... But then noticed who's the author. So yeah... happy and sad at same time with this collection :rolleyes:

Still thank you ;)

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

That's useful, thanks!

Would it be possible to get a screenshot of the ban message he got? He must've told his followers that patreon banned him, so it'd be very useful to see what they said to him.

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
That's useful, thanks!

Would it be possible to get a screenshot of the ban message he got? He must've told his followers that patreon banned him, so it'd be very useful to see what they said to him.
He only discussed in in Discord in the past as far as I know. As a Patron I was in his channel most of those days. Upon unsubscribing I also lost that access to that.

If my memory serves me right, it was due to a scene he made for the game that is now completely scrapped (so not Fap Life) where a futa Combine would grab Alyx when she goes around a corner and would drag her into a machine that had dildos attached, and would use her holes. This was dubbed NonCon, and thus the scene couldn't be in his game. As the game never released that wasn't any problem, but he had to remove any Work in Progress posts containing imaging of the scene/animation.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
He only discussed in in Discord in the past as far as I know. As a Patron I was in his channel most of those days. Upon unsubscribing I also lost that access to that.
Shame. Well, thanks anyways. If you do happen across any evidence, please let me know. It'd be very helpful for some other problems I'm having.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
This is all he's made since 11-2021

Erm no, that's what he made since 2022-11, while the thread was last updated in 2021-11. Do you have the rest?

H-Ten

May 20, 2021
Hmm... it says on his patreon that you get access to his blend.save files with the highest tier. Does it mean he shares his individual blender models too? :unsure: