• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
screenshot show luffy
No they don't.

...they show lufi (and yes, that's an l not an I - incidentally, that means "balloon" in my language; hyperbole much?!?!) and once reference her as iufi in the dialogue in one of them; which are arguably much worse, but technically

YOU JUST LIED TO THE INTERNET SHAME ON YOU HOW COULD YOU REALLY THAT'S JUST TOO MUCH!!

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
Oh boy i was planning on playing this raw and the second part hopefully the second one will have English too thanks a lot

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
No they don't.

...they show lufi (and yes, that's an l not an I - incidentally, that means "balloon" in my language; hyperbole much?!?!) and once reference her as iufi in the dialogue in one of them; which are arguably much worse, but technically

YOU JUST LIED TO THE INTERNET SHAME ON YOU HOW COULD YOU REALLY THAT'S JUST TOO MUCH!!
...............................................................................................................................................................
i regret nothing

asnaz

Feb 6, 2018
Guys i translated the game and its translated with deepL not with google translate so its better than the most of the MTL out there. 70-80 % is understandable.

Next days i will also translate the sequal to this game which has more stuff in it in terms of the fetishes i guess.

Sep 26, 2020
Guys i translated the game and its translated with deepL not with google translate so its better than the most of the MTL out there. 70-80 % is understandable.

Next days i will also translate the sequal to this game which has more stuff in it in terms of the fetishes i guess.
you translated this? if so would you like me to credit you? and if so please provide proof you did it.

asnaz

Feb 6, 2018
you translated this? if so would you like me to credit you? and if so please provide proof you did it.
well i shared it on ulmf firstly as asnaz again i dont mind the credit thing just like to see people enjoy the translation is enough for me :). Will upload the sequel there i've done the translation. Loss of virginity took around 2 hours to complete and liliet1.part2 (second games name) took like 5-6 hours. Second game has more content. Will check it before posting cause some letters like '' : '' crashes the game in tyrano builder so wanna make sure it's working fine before posting there.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I assume the MTL can't be avoided?

Anyways, the apparently poor quality text, along with the samey faces and thousand yard stares, sure dampens my excitement for this a bit. The pictures tell the story of a quite typical Japanese game, though. As in, "isn't that a bit weird?". Which is rarely a bad start on this page. ;)

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote