5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
any way to win the first battle?
Probably, since the gallery shows there's a scene for winning and a scene for losing. I assume there's a New Game+ and it's easier to do it then. Not that I know how hard it is now. I didn't bother to try. Just defended until I lost. Got what I wanted. :evilsmile:

Last edited:
Reactions: mesoru

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017

if it's true what is here is the link hir rule violation because the English version is only 50% of the rest is broken!

info page anthoher translate version

this Patch is broken !!!
So there is no real translation.
So with a clear rule violated because only English games are shared.

Last edited:
Reactions: Onysko

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017

if it's true what is here is the link hir rule violation because the English version is only 50% of the rest is broken!

info page anthoher translate version

this Patch is broken !!!
So there is no real translation.
So with a clear rule violated because only English games are shared.
Wow... I guess I'm gonna wait till it's fixed & completed as well... Anyways thank you for sharing.

Gugino

May 18, 2017
can somebody help me im stuck it say i shouldgo to the shady tavern and speak there with a guy for the information but i cat find him in the tavern

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
This game is beeing worked on for a loooong time and i doubt it ever gets finished.
Yup, I've played it with this translation a long time ago and it hasn't seen an update since. There is also Lilitales -append disc- that adds 13 additional scenes to the main game and no one has bothered with that either.

May 5, 2017
I just love the arabian theme game,videos,pics everything related,liked the game arts but won't download becz i don't like to see the females treated badly... i mean bad women can be but good ones are not to treated badly thats my ideals :extremelyhappy:
Love to see harem games of this sort of love the Arabia

Reactions: Qamar

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
I think the main route is fully translated, it's a some of the 'other stuff' that needs to be fully translated. Don't let it stop you, the game is very playable with the current translation, you will be surprised :)

Reactions: nad destroyer

Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017
can somebody help me im stuck it say i shouldgo to the shady tavern and speak there with a guy for the information but i cat find him in the tavern
had to think about it too. The quit man taps two times at the table. He want some drink ;)

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Lilitales is one of my most favorite HRPG games alongside Ariadne and Princess Sacrifice (gosh I love playing those strong innocent female character that I'm going to corrupt later in the game hehe). I got the main game 1 year ago but only played it 3 months ago because it took me like 7 months to get the damn "Append Disc ver2.03" for free. I think the translation being around 80% finished is only for ver2.03, meaning main game + append disc ver2.03, and this 1.20 version is only 50% translated as per mentioned on the translator's blog.

It would be best to upload the "Append Disc 2.03" for full enjoyment, both in term of contents and translation. I also fear that seeing how much times has passed since the last update on the translation progression, the TL project itself might have been dropped off the ground. Though 80% is already pretty much enough imo, just use ITH/VNR + Translator Aggregator for the other 20%.

Reactions: Namco15 and ponyguy

requiem31

Sep 7, 2016
Well, I'm an idiot...

Remember when I asked about the append disc being installed on the provided version? Well, turns out I had it already downloaded and saved in my "for later" folder.

So I tried to install it on the provided game after removing the previous translation patch and patched it with lazytranslations' latest.
And since 'tis the season of giving...

• For me, I run it via the Lilitales-リリテイルズ-(nscr3.03).exe with Japanese locale. Your mileage may vary from what I've gathered.
  • Keep in mind that I haven't played far enough to get to the new content and I don't know what will happen crash or translation-wise when getting to that point
  • 1st save file past the intro on a virgin route (so far)
  • 2nd I found online for the gallery, but without content from the append disc sadly.

And if anyone with some premium Mega or whatnot wants to reupload the archive, have at it my dudes!

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Well, I'm an idiot...

Remember when I asked about the append disc being installed on the provided version? Well, turns out I had it already downloaded and saved in my "for later" folder.

So I tried to install it on the provided game after removing the previous translation patch and patched it with lazytranslations' latest.

• For me, I run it via the Lilitales-リリテイルズ-(nscr3.03).exe with Japanese locale. Your mileage may vary from what I've gathered.
  • Keep in mind that I haven't played far enough to get to the new content and I don't know what will happen crash or translation-wise when getting to that point
  • 2nd I found online for the gallery, but without content from the append disc sadly.

And if anyone with some premium Mega or whatnot wants to reupload the archive, have at it my dudes!
This is the game + append disc + translation?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Well, I'm an idiot...

There's some crashes when losing to certain fights in the arena. Other than that I haven't run into any other issues yet.

Swell game. Really good H. And fun to play too.
Though I must admit, as good as all the scenes were, none of them surpassed the goblin game over scene. Best one in my opinion. At least so far. Haven't figured out how to unlock all the new scenes. That one was just so good. The pose she's in, the despair in her eyes, the dialogue, and the impregnation. All lovely.
I'm sad it's over. I want more. It feels like there was supposed to be more too. Walking naked in the Main Street can get you raped, and talking to the merchant in the Slave Market when wearing only tights gives you an option to let him ''help'' you or something like that. Both events end with you in a back alley, and the dialogue box just says ''.....'' and the screen fades back to you standing on the street or in the market. The gallery map doesn't show any scenes being available in the Slave Market and the one new Main Street scene is just a variation on the dance scene. So I guess there's nothing there. Such a bummer.
But oh well. Even if the game had a hundred scenes I'd probably still want more. They're just that good. :D

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
nopy link is not working and download from teknik is corrupted.... it shows data error... i tried to download it 2 times

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Lilitales is one of my most favorite HRPG games alongside Ariadne and Princess Sacrifice (gosh I love playing those strong innocent female character that I'm going to corrupt later in the game hehe). I got the main game 1 year ago but only played it 3 months ago because it took me like 7 months to get the damn "Append Disc ver2.03" for free. I think the translation being around 80% finished is only for ver2.03, meaning main game + append disc ver2.03, and this 1.20 version is only 50% translated as per mentioned on the translator's blog.

It would be best to upload the "Append Disc 2.03" for full enjoyment, both in term of contents and translation. I also fear that seeing how much times has passed since the last update on the translation progression, the TL project itself might have been dropped off the ground. Though 80% is already pretty much enough imo, just use ITH/VNR + Translator Aggregator for the other 20%.
Which game are you referring to when you say princess sacrifice?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote