5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
Well, you can start by telling us what happens when you try to start the game. Some error tab? It starts and then shut down himself? It doesn't start at all?

patangpatang

Nov 13, 2017
How do you get out of the desert? There is only one door, and it's blocked by a sandworm that kills you.

Prudii89

Sep 23, 2017
Ok how in the name of Satan does one beat the golem boss? i have tried to move on and pass tried the bloody "walk-trough" but it only raises more questions than solve if any of you have an idea let me know

Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017
Ok how in the name of Satan does one beat the golem boss? i have tried to move on and pass tried the bloody "walk-trough" but it only raises more questions than solve if any of you have an idea let me know
I remember him to be strong, but I do not remember how I beated him. Can you simply level up by some grind before the golem?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So the mega-link on the first page seems to be the none-append version, with the append translation, which is why it doesn't work. I'm downloading the version from page 3/4 to see if that's any more useable.

Best if the links on the first page are replaced, but if that can't be done, then simply deleting them would be preferable, just to avoid confusion.

edit: i just downloaded and chucked in the append (on top of the pre-translated game) and it seems to run, so maybe just linking to that alongside the op-links would be better?

I got mine off nyaa.

Sanrai

Apr 30, 2017
So, I've been playing this for the past few days. Just finished Cless' path last night. This morning the game REFUSES to run. I've tried re downloading, messing with my locale, everything. It keeps crashing the second the main menu loads up.

Sanrai

Apr 30, 2017
For fucks.... Apparently, the game crashes if it can't find a device to output audio... and I forgot I accidentally pulled out my headphones last night.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote