5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

requiem31

Sep 7, 2016
time to try this even still 80% translated.. can't wait until it fully translated..
Some news on the translation side of things:
From what I gathered from the huge wall of text, the translator got in touch with the game developer and gave him all his translated work so far and translating will be done in-house for this game and the previous one in the serie.
We're looking at Steam releases here, and, dare I say, the not sakuragames but the good kind?... .

flytothemoon

Feb 21, 2018
Some news on the translation side of things:
From what I gathered from the huge wall of text, the translator got in touch with the game developer and gave him all his translated work so far and translating will be done in-house for this game and the previous one in the serie.
We're looking at Steam releases here, and, dare I say, the not sakuragames but the good kind?... .
thanks for the news buddy.. :3

Reactions: ponyguy

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
i complete the game almost 100%, can do game plus if someone want it, this game is aprox 5 H +of history, gameplay and some grind, also of try and error, bosses where really unfair but i manage to win, if someone want the gameplus ver or just the end game ver let me know.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
pretty good animations. events that will let you satisfied, grindi, resource manage (you can only carry 5 items of each one)(potions, revive, mana)

i can help with some information like guide, since some events are pretty complicated to do.

also, so far i only know 1 password, the game didnt give me one, i just found one in a ramdon website.

wavelets

May 28, 2017
Downloaded the game from Mega, got a bug on the opening screen, something about line 78740 in file 0.txt

Rather than to figure out the language the code is in, or try and muck around to fix it, I just commented it out by adding a semicolon ';' before that line, making it ';bg $20,2'. Seems to work now although I guess im gonna have an event with a wrong background or something later.

Reactions: douille01
Feb 25, 2018
i complete the game almost 100%, can do game plus if someone want it, this game is aprox 5 H +of history, gameplay and some grind, also of try and error, bosses where really unfair but i manage to win, if someone want the gameplus ver or just the end game ver let me know.
pretty good animations. events that will let you satisfied, grindi, resource manage (you can only carry 5 items of each one)(potions, revive, mana)

i can help with some information like guide, since some events are pretty complicated to do.

also, so far i only know 1 password, the game didnt give me one, i just found one in a ramdon website.
Can you share your knowledge and save, please? I would appreciate it a lot. Ver 2.03

Metalbror

Jun 9, 2017
I have a problem! I start the game and press start in the menu and get the intro but when i get to the map with the blue dot the game gives me error message and have to shut down and it happens every time I try to start it up again.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote