5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wertygo

Oct 5, 2017
@wertygo

I think you are doing something wrong, buddy. I tested it again. I even downloaded the game again, then downloaded what I uploaded, after this I unpacked both and put my save folder into the game folder. It worked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea hears the problem, I don't have any game folder, but for some reason have 2 save folders
upload_2018-6-27_12-59-40.png

Feb 25, 2018
@wertygo The folder you have currently open is the game folder i meant. Sorry for not saying it clearly enough.
Anyway you can`t unlock the scenes since you have the wrong version, like the user above me said.
You need version 2.03 and you have 1.02.
Here is a link to the download of the version 2.03 (Copied from OP)

@Gregor34674 Thank you for testing my saves and confirming that they work. I was already nervous if I fucked something up because there was also a second person saying they don`t work.

@Darkorius Maybe because you have the japanese version and I have the english translated version? Just a thought though. Try downloading the english version from the link I posted. After this put my save folder into the game folder.

Reactions: Darkorius

wertygo

Oct 5, 2017
@wertygo The folder you have currently open is the game folder i meant. Sorry for not saying it clearly enough.
Anyway you can`t unlock the scenes since you have the wrong version, like the user above me said.

@Gregor34674 Thank you for testing my saves and confirming that they work. I was already nervous if I fucked something up because there was also a second person saying they don`t work.

@Darkorius Maybe because you have the japanese version and I have the english translated version? Just a thought though. Try downloading the english version from the link I posted. After this put my save folder into the game folder.
Sorry to bother you once more, but the link gives me the old version with the same problem, any help?

Feb 25, 2018
@wertygo It`s alright, just ask. I`m here to help. If anyone should apologize then I should. I thought I downloaded the needed version from that link but it is unfortunately not the case.
Well I tried to search for a download but couldn`t find any. If I searched intense enough if would surely find one since I got my version just around 1 month ago but I simply don`t have the time for that on a workday. So I just uploaded it.
There you go:

My saves are already in there, so you should have the scences now.

@Darkorius I have no idea if you found a english translated version 2.03 but if not you should download it from my link too. It will fix your problem.

Also if someone is able to add this link to the OP, then do it please. The OP only contains Version 1.02.

wertygo

Oct 5, 2017
@wertygo It`s alright, just ask. I`m here to help. If anyone should apologize then I should. I thought I downloaded the needed version from that link but it is unfortunately not the case.
Well I tried to search for a download but couldn`t find any. If I searched intense enough if would surely find one since I got my version just around 1 month ago but I simply don`t have the time for that on a workday. So I just uploaded it.
There you go:

My saves are already in there, so you should have the scences now.

@Darkorius I have no idea if you found a english translated version 2.03 but if not you should download it from my link too. It will fix your problem.

Also if someone is able to add this link to the OP, then do it please. The OP only contains Version 1.02.
Thank you very much kind sir

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017

That link brings me to version 1.02. Is it simply named incorrect, or is it the wrong version? 1.02 was buggy as hell.

Even the OP says 1.02 and then something else says 1.20 but all link to 1.02.

EDIT: never mind. I found it. lol

abao

Mar 20, 2018
upload_2018-7-17_1-48-4.png
This happens. I have "current language for non-unicode program" set to japanese before download and unzip.
Any ideas on how to fix this??
Edit: same thing happens to both ver 2.03 and ver 1.02

Feb 25, 2018
@szybki1 Well the error message says that something with the 0.txt document is not alright, which is the english translated script.
So did you start the game from Lilitales - ENGLISH Word Wrapped.exe?
And is the zone of your computer set to Japan? That gibberish on the screenshot just screams that there is a problem with the language or translation.

Anyway try to replace your 0.txt with that 0.txt that I just uploaded. Maybe it will fix it.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
@abao Do you have the japanese language pack installed?
And did you set your zone to Japan?
It worked!!!

Ok, for refrence, this is what I did (see picture).

I got the language installed and jap locale and reboot, it didn't work.
I got the zone set, it didn't work.
I used replaced the 0.txt provided a few posts earlier, didn't work.
I rebooted again (and used the original 0.txt that came with the v2.03 game), it worked.
Don't know which steps actually helped, but the full process would prolly solve everything :D Hope it clears up your problem too @szybki1.

Thx for help @Dreams of life

Reactions: Dreams of life
Feb 25, 2018
It worked!!!

Ok, for refrence, this is what I did (see picture).

I got the language installed and jap locale and reboot, it didn't work.
I got the zone set, it didn't work.
I used replaced the 0.txt provided a few posts earlier, didn't work.
I rebooted again (and used the original 0.txt that came with the v2.03 game), it worked.
Don't know which steps actually helped, but the full process would prolly solve everything :D Hope it clears up your problem too @szybki1.

Thx for help @Dreams of life
Good job buddy! After step 1 from your attachment, you need to reboot, this solves it.
This should also fix the problem from @szybki1 too, if he has the language pack installed, which you see at step 2 from your attachment.

ShibariErza

Apr 25, 2018
Hi can anyone can help me? how will i defeat BATIL in slave city? or did you guys earn money for that? PLEASE HELP ME

Feb 25, 2018
Hi can anyone can help me? how will i defeat BATIL in slave city? or did you guys earn money for that? PLEASE HELP ME
Batil cheats. Talk with the beggar at the city gates about it. He will give you some ordinary cards which will allow you to actually win some games. Better save before trying though since the cards you get are random.
If I remember correctly the beggar gives you the cards only after you have lost to Batil before.

Reactions: BoosterBoards

ShibariErza

Apr 25, 2018
Batil cheats. Talk with the beggar at the city gates about it. He will give you some ordinary cards which will allow you to actually win some games. Better save before trying though since the cards you get are random.
If I remember correctly the beggar gives you the cards only after you have lost to Batil before.
Thanks i already got it but now i am stuck when cless fights the bandits i can't find the equipment to cancel out that the bandit cast huhu can you help me again?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote