5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 25, 2018
Hi can you help me again where to find cless?
She is at the church. But to get this information you need to talk to Airi first and then go to the pub. There you get the information that Cless has been abducted by the bishop.

Btw there is a walkthrough of the game, but the it`s written in really bad English.

Anyway I think you will need it, there you go:

Still just ask if you don` t get anything.

Feb 25, 2018
Is this translation still being worked on?
And is there a complete patch
If you mean the fan translation then no. But the game gets a offical release. No date known though but it will happen. They already translated the prequel Lilipalace.
I have no idea what you mean with complete patch. Specify that please, else I can`t answer this question.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

karlsquell

May 22, 2018
I cant click anything on the start menu ... any ideas anyone?

i saw someone asking the same on page 4 but didnt see an answers ... sorry if i missed it.

Hentaiakun

Aug 5, 2018
hey can someone tell where to find batil, actualy i'm stuck in here (it's say batil in southeasth of city but i can't find that person) thank

Reactions: clavys
Feb 25, 2018
please help.... :(

Something with the 0.txt seems to be wrong. I can`t promise to fix it but I will try. It is very tricky since this document is the backbone of the game.

Attached you have a edited 0.txt file but don`t overwrite yours! Move yours out of the folder and mine in, then try again.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
change the OP the DL is v1.02 not v1.20
PLZ.
and also make it a downloadeble file for the text file becausse that file is huge on text/script.
and nopy link is broken.
thus the game is compleetly broken and canot be played

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I thought this game would have pregnancy mechanics similar to violated Heroine but I'm wrong. It's just a Bad end scene with Pregnancy.

Reactions: Grev7

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
Something with the 0.txt seems to be wrong. I can`t promise to fix it but I will try. It is very tricky since this document is the backbone of the game.

Attached you have a edited 0.txt file but don`t overwrite yours! Move yours out of the folder and mine in, then try again.
I have the same problem,I try but this method not work.somebody need to update the links with one that work

kawaii narwhal

Feb 12, 2018
I had a problem similar to this before. While I had been using Locale Emulator just fine for a while, this game gave me issues. Changing the system locale of my pc to japanese and downloading some of the japanese fonts fixed this for me.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
this translated game has a lot error, most due file 0.txt. If u have error, try this:

-rar/zip only your file 0.txt into floder game.

-del file. Play with normal japan some min (maybe few battle).

-save-exit. unpack file 0.txt again.

-restart again with english play.

-something this way work. sometime its none. then u only repeat step by step until it work.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Finish this game. Its great.

btw, anyone know any game similiar this game? i played princess sacrified as well.

ps: anyone has link full of this game same circle:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote