5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Too bad the pregnancy is included only as an ending. I would have loved to see a pregnancy mechanics like violated heroine.

• Sad
Reactions: str8up
Jul 22, 2017
How long before a full translation would be available?
Hard to answer. His last post was on patreon was on may 9th and his last update was in the end of april. I think he is doen with the standard game but he also said he is making stuff for the steam release as well so they probably want to finish the steam version too and then they will publish both. I thought it would be this month but it might take 1 or 2 more just to be safe.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
good game. Unfortunately, pregnancy is just a bad end only and also high lewdness is apparently not good since it can lead to a bad end.

• Sad
Reactions: str8up
Jul 22, 2017
There is a new patreon update.

''Good day. This is Koyu.

Sorry I wasn't able to update for some time.

I solved a few problems for the release of Lilitales on Steam.

■Notice of change of Publisher

I have changed the publishers associated with Lilitales, from Frontwing to Kagura Games.

Actually in the contract with Frontwing, I shouldered a huge amount of the work.

So going through Steam's assessment was arduous and took a long time. I learned with the release of Lilipalace.

In addition, as a single game maker, the urge to pour my energies into creating a new game grows larger day by day.

Due to this, I had a more cooperative publisher create a Steam version for me, and I judged that having them go through the assessment for me will produce good results.

I have gone through many run-arounds to reach this point. Sorry.

At present, this will enable Lilitales to be released earlier, and I will be able to make new works, and I believe that it was a choice for the happiness of the fans who have been waiting patiently.

■ Announced by Steam

It's still at a stage of tentative announcement but Kagura Games is making a Steam page for me. I am grateful to Kagura Games' zeal.''

Now the actual release is much closer.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote