5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

randomuser1812

Sep 25, 2019
How do i get the people to talk to me at the dawn shepard bar. Ok so I read that I need to buy a drink, apparently something is bugged then cause it doesn't let me buy a drink when I select or click that. Same thing with trying to save the game, when I hit yes, nothing happens and autosave didn't work either. Any idea why that would be?

Last edited:

StoleThePoint

Jul 15, 2019
How do i get the people to talk to me at the dawn shepard bar. Ok so I read that I need to buy a drink, apparently something is bugged then cause it doesn't let me buy a drink when I select or click that. Same thing with trying to save the game, when I hit yes, nothing happens and autosave didn't work either. Any idea why that would be?
To fix the save bug, go to your game's directory and create a 'savedata' folder.
You should be able to buy a drink if you talk to the barkeep, pick an option, and then talk to the taciturn man again

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So the game works fine for me other then the fact I can not get it to save. Anybody have a fix for me?
Look just above, you have to make the savedata folder yourself. And if you downloaded the game from this thread you may want the officially translated one instead, it's complete and doesn't have mosaics.

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

kienheo18

Dec 30, 2017
so anyone find out how to fix the bar bug ? i tried to talk to the bar keeper he give me 3 drink option. whenever option i picked nothing happend

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
anyone have download link for steam version? Its uncensored.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Again this the old translation thread from before Kagura. Go to this one, it has a working nopy link.
Oh man, is there any reason why this thread is still open? I always thought game threads got overwritten with the newest version, so in this case this thread should have been "merged" with the Kagura games one?

There was another game I can't seem to find that was fan translated and then the Kagura version came out. I'm guessing that has two pages as well. She goes to find her female master.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Oh man, is there any reason why this thread is still open?
I tried asking for a thread like this to get closed. A mod just made a similar post to what I'd been making there, pointing out the game thread. Also tried linking this thread in the request for the Kagura version but it didn't help.

Reactions: Dyhart
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote