5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

opore

Jan 4, 2018
finally managed to clear the game, i thought that healing spear was a joke weapon but its useful for boss

now i wonder about how to unlock all cless cg

DMonkey

Aug 16, 2016

Someone put his Patreon to the front pages please. One of the very rare Japanese developers tend to make games in English. Therefore, if you can support him, do it, show him that he could earn more by making dual-languages H-games :D

Forgot his English blog . I think we should use it rather than Japanese one.

BTW, We are going to see the prequel of this one in 14 July on steam

Reactions: Gregor34674

Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017

Someone put his Patreon to the front pages please. One of the very rare Japanese developers tend to make games in English. Therefore, if you can support him, do it, show him that he could earn more by making dual-languages H-games :D

Forgot his English blog . I think we should use it rather than Japanese one.

BTW, We are going to see the prequel of this one in 14 July on steam
It would be great, if he would get support. On his page lilitales is promised to be the next game he wants to translate. Is he aware that it is already (almost) translated?
I don't know who did the translation for the game here and he might save a shitton of work.

DMonkey

Aug 16, 2016
It would be great, if he would get support. On his page lilitales is promised to be the next game he wants to translate. Is he aware that it is already (almost) translated?
I don't know who did the translation for the game here and he might save a shitton of work.
Actually, Lazytranslator already stop public his work as a request from Tunnel 7. Based on Lazy's blog, he is working for Tunnel now and they gonna release it as a full game instead of minor update over time. Therefore, 0.8 is the last public version of Lazy's work, we have to wait for the full translated in the near future.

Is this the 100% translated version but on steam now?
This game is just 80% translated but the eng-version prequel gonna release soon in 14 July on Steam

Reactions: Gregor34674
Feb 25, 2018
I managed to get my game to nearly 100%, unfortunately I fucked one scene up.
But I will get it when I have time again, which is next weekend. Sorry about that.

Anyway within the .rar data are all my saves, I have no idea if 1 save is enough so I just packed my whole save folder in there. Have fun.

wertygo

Oct 5, 2017
I managed to get my game to nearly 100%, unfortunately I fucked one scene up.
But I will get it when I have time again, which is next weekend. Sorry about that.

Anyway within the .rar data are all my saves, I have no idea if 1 save is enough so I just packed my whole save folder in there. Have fun.
Still a lot of scenes are missing

Feb 25, 2018
Still a lot of scenes are missing
I checked it and there is only 1 scene missing, like I said, nearly 100%. Everything there except 1 scene.

I recommend to copy your save folder within the game folder to somewhere else and then replace the save folder in the game folder with my save folder. You can also simply move yours out and mine in. Both should work, I just tried it out.

Crimson07

May 5, 2018
In ruins, as Cless I can't seem to beat three bandits. They just put their Demon-Binding Talisman, which restricts movement and magic. I feel like I've tried everything, any ideas?

Thanks

wertygo

Oct 5, 2017
I checked it and there is only 1 scene missing, like I said, nearly 100%. Everything there except 1 scene.

I recommend to copy your save folder within the game folder to somewhere else and then replace the save folder in the game folder with my save folder. You can also simply move yours out and mine in. Both should work, I just tried it out.
Then what are these?
upload_2018-6-26_10-43-12.png
upload_2018-6-26_10-43-45.png
upload_2018-6-26_10-44-13.png
upload_2018-6-26_10-44-32.png

Darkorius

Dec 25, 2017
In ruins, as Cless I can't seem to beat three bandits. They just put their Demon-Binding Talisman, which restricts movement and magic. I feel like I've tried everything, any ideas?

Thanks
yo have to kill first one of them not the boss i think that is the right bandit but i dont know just try

Reactions: Crimson07
Feb 25, 2018
@wertygo

I think you are doing something wrong, buddy. I tested it again. I even downloaded the game again, then downloaded what I uploaded, after this I unpacked both and put my save folder into the game folder. It worked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkorius

Dec 25, 2017
I have the same problem that @wertygo i just have the scenes that i have unlock previosly even if i delete the savedata folder i copy the saves that you have share i download the game again and copy the save and not work
any solution?

Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017
I have the same problem that @wertygo i just have the scenes that i have unlock previosly even if i delete the savedata folder i copy the saves that you have share i download the game again and copy the save and not work
any solution?
to me it looks like the problem are not the saves. In your gallery the scenes are crossed with a red line. Which means they are not activated. Unlocked scenes on other hand have simply a missing image instead.

btw the saves work perfectly fine for me

Reactions: Dreams of life

Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017
and how i can install the missing images i have the full game japanese with all scenes
good question. It seems that the ver2 images are not activated but it also looks like you have the correct version. Probably you could look/ask on ulmf in their lilitales thread.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote