SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
When I try to download attached files (such as saves) from this forum I get sent to a link which tries to show the file data instead of just downloading the file. This never happened before, the files always just downloaded. Anyone know why?
Example:
cap1.PNG
Takes me to:
cap2.PNG

Instead of just saving the file.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
When I try to download attached files (such as saves) from this forum I get sent to a link which tries to show the file data instead of just downloading the file. This never happened before, the files always just downloaded. Anyone know why?
Example:
View attachment 1134013
Takes me to:
View attachment 1134015

Instead of just saving the file.
Try right clicking and selecting 'save link as' or something similar.

Asyris

Nov 20, 2019
You can also have a sparring fight against Lilipalace's main heroine, in the post-game content.

(Tower of Trials, 5th floor)

Reactions: tyrannous

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
You know i really feel so depressed playing the route where she gets captured by those sick fucks... dang i really wanted to hug Luna so bad in that route poor thing

Reactions: JoeTermin

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
You know i really feel so depressed playing the route where she gets captured by those sick fucks... dang i really wanted to hug Luna so bad in that route poor thing
She got over it though. Pretty sure the anime went down this route instead of Cless's route. IIRC, the game did state (I forget where) that going with Cless will give you the truth of the world... while going with Airi will give you the truth about yourself.

Miraκ

Mar 3, 2019
If u get stuck, u can try this.
Screenshot 2021-06-29 143042.png
Remember to use ←,→ (LeftArrow & RightArrow) to expand or fold.
Here the zip contains the .ct (cheat table).

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

letan

May 4, 2017
how can I beat my mirrorself? I've worn the peace of Talisman but she still going to berserk mode anyway

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Damn that sucks. Any way to cheat this somehow?

And how do I get the last 2 Cless CG under v2?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 23 Votes