Asyris

Nov 20, 2019
IIRC, you can only get this scene in the post-game, and it requires lust worm at third stage (above 80% i believe).

Reactions: yobi66

Asyris

Nov 20, 2019
how do i kill the believer he seems to have infinite health like everytime it is his turn he regenerate what do i do?
Wild guess : are you perhaps attacking him with Ceremonial Spear ? If so, change gear.
(not sure which enemy you call believer : the only one i remember is the basic enemy in the church basement)

Otherwise : when in doubt, use your item (Analyzer).

randomname312

Oct 28, 2019
Wild guess : are you perhaps attacking him with Ceremonial Spear ? If so, change gear.
(not sure which enemy you call believer : the only one i remember is the basic enemy in the church basement)

Otherwise : when in doubt, use your item (Analyzer).
Yea i figure that out when i reread what the mace could do which took me 15 minutes to find out. ╮( •́ω•̀ )╭

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
might be a dumb question, but how do you save? Can you not save in the prologue intro thing?

Melonaire

May 25, 2020
where I can find Cless after fail to save Jill?
when I go to church and talk to believer, he want make a deal? anyone can help for what a "deal" things?

kuzuma

Jan 23, 2018
This is a pretty good game. So, this is a bit weird but anybody knows the name of the sound track that plays in the menu?

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
hi, does anyone know how to decrypt .ns2 files? I want to extract the game images but these damn .ns2 files are causing me a lot of trouble.

I noticed that the images are uploaded to hitomi so it is possible to decrypt the file. but how?

PLIZ, HELP.

KingHon

May 16, 2020
hi, does anyone know how to decrypt .ns2 files? I want to extract the game images but these damn .ns2 files are causing me a lot of trouble.

I noticed that the images are uploaded to hitomi so it is possible to decrypt the file. but how?

PLIZ, HELP.
You need ONScripter Tools.
More specifically:
Downloading this archive onscrtools-win32-20100915
From the archive you need to get the file ns2dec.exe
On this executable you throw the required ns2 file
Profit.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
ok so if you were on a virgin playthrough then are there anything special for keeping lust worm at 0%? Also is there any disadvantage to having a high lust worm % when doing a virgin playthrough?like would you get forced into scenes for having a high %?

Last edited:

Nitey

Mar 26, 2020
ok so if you were on a virgin playthrough then are there anything special for keeping lust worm at 1%? Also is there any disadvantage to having a high lust worm % when doing a virgin playthrough?like would you get forced into scenes for having a high %?
I seem to recall her lust worm % has a certain cap if she is still a virgin. (iirc around 60-70%)

Reactions: anon1010

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Anybody else has trouble running the game properly?
First i thought the opening was slow af, each text taking like 10+ seconds to skip, then i opened task manager and noticed the game just keeps freezing and not responding literally every second. Took like 10 minutes just to get to the opening fight against bandits.
Any ideas?

P.s. got all the rpgm packages, tried both with and without locale emulator, same thing keeps happening.

edit. it fixed itself randomly after a day :/

Last edited:

vortexoni

Aug 9, 2019
You should know that using that there is no voice if you use that Save to view scenes in gallery.
you could, just open any route that makes you come to a battle sequence and open the option settings and slide all the character voice to full volume.

4.50 star(s) 23 Votes