vinliw

Aug 12, 2020
I'm in the second part of the desert where c has to go through one of the snakes there in the sand but she always dies does anyone know how it goes

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I have a question. Does the MC ever get cured of the parasite in her womb? I meant winning the game. Not the bad ending where the High Priest turns her into a preggo sex slave.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
I'm in the second part of the desert where c has to go through one of the snakes there in the sand but she always dies does anyone know how it goes
You should avoid sand worms as much as possible. Save often, kill scorpions, grind to lvl 4.
Unlock the "Thunderbolt" spell, then after worms restrains MC use this spell on yourself.

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
i downloaded the mega version and installed in japanese encoding and ran in japanese locale(and normal english locale) but in both the title screen comes up but doesn't actually do anything even when I click on any of the buttons. How do I fix this?

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
i downloaded the mega version and installed in japanese encoding and ran in japanese locale(and normal english locale) but in both the title screen comes up but doesn't actually do anything even when I click on any of the buttons. How do I fix this?
Japanese encoding and locale emulator - used in most cases for games that are in Japanese or have not been officially translated. This version is official translation, so open rar file normally and run game file without using "locale emulator".

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
Japanese encoding and locale emulator - used in most cases for games that are in Japanese or have not been officially translated. This version is official translation, so open rar file normally and run game file without using "locale emulator".
I deleted the file and then extracted it normally without japanese encoding and ran it without locale emulator and I'm getting the same problem, and just to make sure it wasn't something weird with the rar. I got from mega I downloaded from nopy and extracted that normally too and I still couldn't click anything on the menu, it does respond when my mouse is hovering over the different options though, but clicking doesn't do anything.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I deleted the file and then extracted it normally without japanese encoding and ran it without locale emulator and I'm getting the same problem, and just to make sure it wasn't something weird with the rar. I got from mega I downloaded from nopy and extracted that normally too and I still couldn't click anything on the menu, it does respond when my mouse is hovering over the different options though, but clicking doesn't do anything.
Hm, strange. but do you have the rest of the programs to run this type of games? I'm not sure if this particular game uses one, but I use these myself:
- rpg2003_rtp, RPGVXAce_RTP, xp_rtp104e, vx_rtp102e
You can find the programs at:

Install and restart your computer to be sure. If it's still the same, unfortunately I don't know anymore, but here's my copy of the game that I downloaded once and which works for me:

I also have the "old" version of the game before it was released by Kagura Games [Ver.2.03], I'm not sure if it has the same content - but rather yes, because the version numbering was just different:

At the beginning, try to unpack normally, if it doesn't work, use japanese encoding when unpacking because the game has clear Japanese characters in the files. Anyway, you definitely need to use locale emulator to run this version, file: "Lilitales-リリテイルズ-(nscr3.03)" - Run in Japanese (Admin).

If still nothing, I give up - sorry ;-)

Reactions: Twistty and yuuy22

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
Hm, strange. but do you have the rest of the programs to run this type of games? I'm not sure if this particular game uses one, but I use these myself:
- rpg2003_rtp, RPGVXAce_RTP, xp_rtp104e, vx_rtp102e
You can find the programs at:

Install and restart your computer to be sure. If it's still the same, unfortunately I don't know anymore, but here's my copy of the game that I downloaded once and which works for me:
workupload
I also have the "old" version of the game before it was released by Kagura Games [Ver.2.03], I'm not sure if it has the same content - but rather yes, because the version numbering was just different:
workupload
At the beginning, try to unpack normally, if it doesn't work, use japanese encoding when unpacking because the game has clear Japanese characters in the files. Anyway, you definitely need to use locale emulator to run this version, file: "Lilitales-リリテイルズ-(nscr3.03)" - Run in Japanese (Admin).

If still nothing, I give up - sorry ;-)
I downloaded all of the rtp packages and apparently I didn't have them because they all installed themselves properly, and after I tried playing the game again and it actually worked, thanks man!

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Is there a way to make this full screen? The default window size is small. I don't care if it's windowed/borderless or true fullscreen, just larger. The 'fullscreen' option freaks out and crashes.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Is there a way to make this full screen? The default window size is small. I don't care if it's windowed/borderless or true fullscreen, just larger. The 'fullscreen' option freaks out and crashes.
Apart from some rummaging in the game files, there is probably no other option than [top left corner of the screen and selecting "fullscreen"] which works fine for me.

In some games, the following combinations work to switch to fullscreen: alt + enter or F5 but not here - at least for me.

EDIT: Finally, there is one more way to "cheat destiny" a bit. xD you can reduce the screen resolution to the point where the game screen will cover the entire monitor, or nearly the entire monitor.

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Apart from some rummaging in the game files, there is probably no other option than [top left corner of the screen and selecting "fullscreen"] which works fine for me.

In some games, the following combinations work to switch to fullscreen: alt + enter or F5 but not here - at least for me.

EDIT: Finally, there is one more way to "cheat destiny" a bit. xD you can reduce the screen resolution to the point where the game screen will cover the entire monitor, or nearly the entire monitor.
Thank you. The full screen option was crashing on me, but I figured it out. I had had problems launching the game at all so I had tried putting it in compatibility mode for Windows 7. Disabling that compatibility mode allowed me to use full screen.

Asyris

Nov 20, 2019
There are two the desert (1 per map). The Old Man at the gate has more detailed informations about where they might be seen, i believe. (or maybe it's customers at the first bar)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You need a specific skill to catch them.

takilung

Dec 7, 2017
Watch out for Saves, Using older saves will cause the game will have no sounds (Voice) during scenes, had to start a new game

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
I'd say the hardest part of getting a 100% save is getting all the whore scenes since they're RNG combined with specific Lust Worm values.

Reactions: hidra228
4.50 star(s) 23 Votes