Nitey

Mar 26, 2020
I would just like to state that this would've made for a good non-hentai game. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding RPG to play, the gameplay feels far more interesting than other RPGM hentai games I've played like Princess Never Lose and Slave's Sword. I particularly like this game because every game over redirects you to a fortune teller, who can give you advice and even let you continue off from before you got the game over. Having this kind of time-wielding aspect in a game where you kind of want to lose repeatedly makes the grinding for scenes so much easier.

There are so many other things about this game that the developers just nailed, the plot (surprisingly), gallery organization, battle mechanics, optional challenges, and especially post-game/new game+ content.

Don't get me wrong, I started playing this game for the hentai but I actually got invested into the gameplay and story.

Swat10212

Jun 25, 2017
How does one unlock the final slave/female mercenary scene, I've been going back and forth between them each day but so far nothing but the "hey you there, i got business with this one" text.

Jun 4, 2020
Does anyone know what I have to do to play with Cless and unlock their gallery? I finished the game with the good ending, but at no time could I see the scenes of Cless, I only have until the slime h-scene

Asyris

Nov 20, 2019
How does one unlock the final slave/female mercenary scene, I've been going back and forth between them each day but so far nothing but the "hey you there, i got business with this one" text.
Not sure exactly, but it only appeared in the post-game for me (bad route).

Does anyone know what I have to do to play with Cless and unlock their gallery? I finished the game with the good ending, but at no time could I see the scenes of Cless, I only have until the slime h-scene
?? Just to be clear, did you defeat Rahad on your first try ? If so, you should automatically get to play with Cless later on. (and if not, then that's the bad route)

Except for her post-game content, most of her scenes are "game overs". So try losing to any oppponent when controlling Chess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swat10212

Swat10212

Jun 25, 2017
Not sure exactly, but it only appeared in the post-game for me (bad route).

?? Just to be clear, did you defeat Rahad on your first try ? If so, you should automatically get to play with Cless later on. (and if not, then that's the bad route)

Except for her post-game content, most of her scenes are "game overs". So try losing to any oppponent when controlling Chess.

I'm currently in the post game and got the scene in the gallery, there's 1 more scene after that I'm missing

Asyris

Nov 20, 2019
I'm currently in the post game and got the scene in the gallery, there's 1 more scene after that I'm missing
Not sure exactly what you mean, so i updated my previous post to give a better description of all scenes.

I realised i forgot 1 automatic scene in the Good Route. Now all of Cless's content is in the mirror world : get to low sanity and find different way to lose there to unlock everything.

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
**SPOILER**

Has anyone figured what to do with the last boss fight in the arena?

Belrius the Black Dragon

I can't figure how to deal with his last phase.

Below is the picture of the Black Dragon because when I search on google, nothing comes out.
**SPOILER**

received_718227602084914.png

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
**SPOILER**

Has anyone figured what to do with the last boss fight in the arena?

Belrius the Black Dragon

I can't figure how to deal with his last phase.

Below is the picture of the Black Dragon because when I search on google, nothing comes out.
**SPOILER**

View attachment 724551

Nevermind, got it
To win, I rely on luck.

1594344795343.png

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
Hey guys, I just started playing Lilitales, but I got caught up in the cleric's battle against the bandits, after certain turns they paralyze her and I can't help but watch the +18 scene.

Can you tell me what to do to continue the story?

1596774252097.png

Asyris

Nov 20, 2019
Hey guys, I just started playing Lilitales, but I got caught up in the cleric's battle against the bandits, after certain turns they paralyze her and I can't help but watch the +18 scene.

Can you tell me what to do to continue the story?

Pay close attention to the dialogs : only one of the bandit control the paralyzation charm. Once you defeat him, the fight goes back to normal. (Also: before the fight, make sure you're equiped to maximize Physical attacks and defense)

note : if you ever have another problem with enemy encounters, i made a full enemy guide on post 373.

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
[QUOTE = "Asyris, publicación: 3969917, miembro: 1800255"]
Presta mucha atención a los diálogos: solo uno de los bandidos controla el hechizo de paralización. Una vez que lo derrotas, la pelea vuelve a la normalidad. (Además: antes de la pelea, asegúrese de estar equipado para maximizar los ataques físicos y la defensa)

4.50 star(s) 23 Votes