rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Ok sorry for the confusion, I just downloaded a fresh copy of the game front the first page and it's the 22.4 KB NScrllog.dat file that'll give you the full gallery. I'd copy all four in this previous post just to be sure though.

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
A simple Cheat Table made fast to help with the beginning of the game or with itself, able to set up hp, mana and gold at any point for Luna, however not for the other heroes. In the past we had a cheat table with codes for the other 2 girls(Cleric and Dancer) and also a inventory modifier made by someone, however i lost that table a long time ago though and it was for the japanese edition of the game.

Edit:
Included Airi HP/MP(Dancer) and Enemy 1 to 4 hp(1 when single target,also bosses) and 4 enemies when they do appear together. I've configured hotkey to number 1 above to reduce their values to 0, meaning any hit will kill mobs 1 to 4 whenever pressed(can configure hotkey by changing it if want on the Enemy Group config).
The cheat you give not working on my PC,why?

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
Keep healing with the spear and survive for 15 turns (i think it was)
It said must do it with the ceremonial spear,right?But when I start the game I don't see the menu,in order to equip the ceremonial spear is to change the weapon via menu,right?So how I can change the weapon?Because when I start the game only showing the prologue then the battle started shortly after that,I really confuse!

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
It said must do it with the ceremonial spear,right?But when I start the game I don't see the menu,in order to equip the ceremonial spear is to change the weapon via menu,right?So how I can change the weapon?Because when I start the game only showing the prologue then the battle started shortly after that,I really confuse!
You can change weapons in battle. It's been a while, but if you click the ring icon in the upper right it should give you a menu to change weapons. You'll also make sure of your target, since it'll still automatically select an enemy to target with the healing spear.

As for the cheat table, are you at all used to using cheat engine? If not read the second post , which covers how to load a cheat table in a game.

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
I found Luna using thunderbolt at the golem while Cless heals every turn. The Golem will then go for a blast cannon or something. On the 3 count Luna uses melee, Class should use heal ether her or Luna.
On 2 count use a HP potion on Luna's turn if someone is not fully healed, then use bless to boost your defence rating.
On the 1 count use melee attacks, so you don't injure yourself.
If i remember right you have anther turn after 1, use defensive stance for both charters, so you don't get KO'd into next week, then heal like fuck.
I tried to do like you said but nothing works out,is there something wrong I did?Or I missing something?How I can see this motherfucking robot's HP so I'll know what must I do to beat out the crap that piece of junk?

Last edited:

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
You can change weapons in battle. It's been a while, but if you click the ring icon in the upper right it should give you a menu to change weapons. You'll also make sure of your target, since it'll still automatically select an enemy to target with the healing spear.

As for the cheat table, are you at all used to using cheat engine? If not read the second post , which covers how to load a cheat table in a game.
I tried to but the Cheat Engine I download can't works out on my PC,is there the other way to make the cheat works out somehow?Every time I tried always been like this

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I tried to but the Cheat Engine I download can't works out on my PC,is there the other way to make the cheat works out somehow?
Two things then. First, which operating system are you using, Windows is what I normally assume, and can't really help with other OS. Second, to confirm if you downloaded cheat engine from , and NOT into the windows or programs folders. You may also need to run as administrator, right click the cheat engine.exe and it should be near the top of the menu. Also make sure your antivirus isn't blocking/deleting it instantly.

Last thing unrelated to the game, general forum etiquette is to not post multiple times in a row. Reply / post all the things at once and not separated out unless a long time has gone since the last time you posted (assuming that yours is still the most recent post.)

If you want to quote multiple people, click the quote button next to the reply button at the bottom of the post you want to quote. Then when you are writing your post there will be a Insert Quotes button at the bottom left of where you're typing.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I tried to but the Cheat Engine I download can't works out on my PC,is there the other way to make the cheat works out somehow?Every time I tried always been like this
You need to update your windows install. That's what the message says.

And when I said not posting multiple times in a row, I mean that if you are the last person to have posted in a short time (like within 1 or 2 days), then you should edit your last post instead of making a new post. I understand that English is probably not your first language as well, so i hope whatever translation or English you've learned lets you understand well enough.

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
Two things then. First, which operating system are you using, Windows is what I normally assume, and can't really help with other OS. Second, to confirm if you downloaded cheat engine from , and NOT into the windows or programs folders. You may also need to run as administrator, right click the cheat engine.exe and it should be near the top of the menu. Also make sure your antivirus isn't blocking/deleting it instantly.

Last thing unrelated to the game, general forum etiquette is to not post multiple times in a row. Reply / post all the things at once and not separated out unless a long time has gone since the last time you posted (assuming that yours is still the most recent post.)

If you want to quote multiple people, click the quote button next to the reply button at the bottom of the post you want to quote. Then when you are writing your post there will be a Insert Quotes button at the bottom left of where you're typing.
I already checked but it's for Mac,I using Windows 7,there any newest version of Cheat Engine for Windows 7 that really working without any problems?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I already checked but it's for Mac,I using Windows 7,there any newest version of Cheat Engine for Windows 7 that really working without any problems?
OK, so the first link on that page is the windows version and the second link is for mac.

And the image of the error you edited into your last post shows that you need to update your windows. is a major update to the OS, which Cheat Engine requires to work. The issue isn't with the latest version of cheat engine (I'm using it on windows 7 with no problems), the issue is with you not updating windows.

Jul 23, 2019
I tried to do like you said but nothing works out,is there something wrong I did?Or I missing something?How I can see this motherfucking robot's HP so I'll know what must I do to beat out the crap that piece of junk?
Sometimes it's to do with level, but, keep at it, sounds silly but ensure you are fully healed before going in.
Thunderbolt at the golem, while Cless, sometiems she can use an offencive spell, but, ensure you heal.

The Golem will then go for a blast cannon or something. On the 3 count Luna uses melee, Class should use heal ether her or Luna.

On 2 count use a HP potion on Luna's turn if someone is not fully healed, then use bless to boost your defence rating.

On the 1 count use I would use nomral attack with both, I'm can't remember if yopu have special melee attack, they should work too (provided your fully healed and have a defence boost).

If i remember right you have anther turn after 1, use defensive stance for both charters, so you don't get KO'd into next week, then heal like fuck.

If you have a water type spell that can be great too.
If I remember rightly I took me 6 times to finally beat the Golem, luckly I think it's the hardest boss my a country mile.

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
Sometimes it's to do with level, but, keep at it, sounds silly but ensure you are fully healed before going in.
Thunderbolt at the golem, while Cless, sometiems she can use an offencive spell, but, ensure you heal.

The Golem will then go for a blast cannon or something. On the 3 count Luna uses melee, Class should use heal ether her or Luna.

On the 1 count use I would use nomral attack with both, I'm can't remember if yopu have special melee attack, they should work too (provided your fully healed and have a defence boost).

If you have a water type spell that can be great too.
If I remember rightly I took me 6 times to finally beat the Golem, luckly I think it's the hardest boss my a country mile.
OK,so how I can get the water type spell?

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
You can actually win the first battle without losing your virginity and getting raped, the trick is you have to survive long enough. At the start of the battle switch your weapon to the ceremonial spear, which actually GIVES hp to everything it hits, and then target yourself with an attack each round. This will allow you to survive until the time limit is up and you wont get raped in the next scene.
I have the questions: did the Ceremonial Spear just available in the 1st battle?I read in one of the post here if not mistaken it can be used again in the arena to fight against Cless so how to get it again?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
are you supposed to loose the 1st battle?
Yes, but there are 2 ends to the fight. If you lose you get a rape scene with virginity loss. If you manage to last 15 (IIRC) rounds you get a non-sex scene, allowing a variant of a later scene for virginity loss then. But it's still a loss, just an in story one rather than a standard battle loss.

Aug 6, 2020
Ok sorry for the confusion, I just downloaded a fresh copy of the game front the first page and it's the 22.4 KB NScrllog.dat file that'll give you the full gallery. I'd copy all four in this previous post just to be sure though.
I dont know if its just me but when I click on that one it just gives me this wall of text. Im pretty sure thats not supposed to happen right?

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
I dont know if its just me but when I click on that one it just gives me this wall of text. Im pretty sure thats not supposed to happen right?
Right click my file link and select save as. Then when you add it to your save folder remove the additional characters added to the file name from when you saved it. It has to be named NScrllog.dat in the save folder

Reactions: AllAr0undGam3r
Aug 6, 2020
Right click my file link and select save as. Then when you add it to your save folder remove the additional characters added to the file name from when you saved it. It has to be named NScrllog.dat in the save folder
Thanks. Im all good now and It did work for me

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
How to capture Zahaf Scorpion?Because it always running away every times encountered & also how to get the Reflect Ring? I'm so confuse, sorry I'm just a rookie not actually a pro gamer but I want clear this game to fulfilled my curiosity, anyone can help about this, please?

Last edited:

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
Okay, for anyone who cares, in my previous post a page ago I said the teleporters got broken but it turns out I was wearing the feather anklet that makes you walk on water. This accessory is required to get a chest in the church basement (because apparently it also makes you float). But the funny thing is, if Luna is wearing this accessory the effect stays active even when she isn't in your party.
Any idea how to get the Feather Anklet?Because I can't find it anywhere including in the Bazaar, I need it to get the item chest/box in Qanat B2,the only one item chest I can't reach near the area where meet with Zahadola also can the room (still in Qanat B2) with the 2 doors like shown in the image below be unlocked?I'm curious so if don't mind if anyone know can tell me about this?That's all,thank you.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 23 Votes