GeniusForm

Sep 15, 2022
If you ask well about them:
-for the dancer orgy you just need to dance until the event trigger (if I remember correctly you need to have a high corruption)
-for the arena you just need to lose to the beast tamer
Thank you, can you tell me about the scene to the left of Chaos Route: Defeated by Believers and above Defeat: The Man in White? Thats the only one Im missing right now.

fenrir734

Sep 24, 2018
Thank you, can you tell me about the scene to the left of Chaos Route: Defeated by Believers and above Defeat: The Man in White? Thats the only one Im missing right now.
if it's the one furthest to the left, you need to be defeated by the bishop

PervyGoddess

May 10, 2023
sorry if spam, but full save anywhere? Only file I find is in pure russian and old. Wanting the classic all items and scenes.

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
sorry if spam, but full save anywhere? Only file I find is in pure russian and old. Wanting the classic all items and scenes.
What do you mean with full save? You may check my post containing links to everything some decent player may ever ask of (dep on resolution you may scroll down to the links). It includes a link to full gallery unlock (if you think of a save, that simply puts you right at he end - that wont do as you still need to unlock it acc to database. If you just want to see scenes, check link, else explain what you want to see).

Last edited:
Reactions: PervyGoddess

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
It's a fun game but the sheer amount of rape content is offputting. For anyone curious about playing this, keep in mind that you can bypass the prologue rape scene by surviving for 15 rounds. Just defend every turn.

• Haha
Reactions: Velvetcrowe84

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
I am not sure which scene you refer to (sry, toooo long ago). Could you elaborate? (who was with you before/who now, how did you get there, your currrent task, ....)

Bombo32

Oct 30, 2020
Am I missing something or is combat in this game supposed to be so absurdly annoying? I'm only on the second area but so far I've goblins grabing me from full HP and the actual escaping from grab being a total load/save check since only 1 of 4 options is doing anything if you want to escape, with 0 prior hints/tips of which option will actually work (attack/run/resist/magic). Now on the second area I've scorpions guarding chests and grabbing from full HP and being straight up impossible to defeat once again unless you first unlock a higher leveleed spell which you probably won't have during the first time meeting it even if you fought all battles before. Being honest I haven't played a more annoying game in that regard and I've played my share of rpgmaker hrpgs.

I'm enjoying the rest of the game and the character looks cute, but if the rest of the gameplay is going to be as annoying and I'm not missing anything, then I'm giving up on this game.

Last edited:

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Am I missing something or is combat in this game supposed to be so absurdly annoying? I'm only on the second area but so far I've goblins grabbing me from full HP and the actual escaping from grab being a total load/save check since only 1 of 4 options is doing anything if you want to escape, with 0 prior hints/tips of which option will actually work (attack/run/resist/magic). Now in the second area, I've scorpions guarding chests and grabbing from full HP and being straight up impossible to defeat once again unless you first unlock a higher level spell which you probably won't have during the first time meeting it even if you fought all battles before. To be honest I haven't played a more annoying game in that regard and I've played my share of rpgmaker hrpgs.

I'm enjoying the rest of the game and the character looks cute, but if the rest of the gameplay is going to be as annoying and I'm not missing anything, then I'm giving up on this game.
Fight gameplay is geared toward being very specific for many fights so you'll need think play around with figuring out what trick you'll need. There not even a proper leveling up mechanic with experience points, you level up at story check points so grinding isn't even possible. The fights are more a mechanic to space out or fill the story instead of being a main component of the game. It's halfway between a visual novel and an RPG but it's also my favorite hentai game by far and I can't stand visual novels. Early game I know you need to use a lightning spell for one fight. For the scorpions, I think you have to come back with certain equipment or spell and that is literally the only way but also has nothing to do with the story progress. There is also an important fight later on that can steer the story toward one of two options and is near impossible without using a poison mechanic you probably haven't touched all game.

My suggestion would be to have multiple saves at certain points just in case you get a sudden game over that you want to retry. Other than that let go of your idea of typical rpgm gameplay and just experiment and stumble through your first time, you'll enjoy the story more that way.

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Is it possible to play it on android via joiplay?
Maybe, it told me it needs a . But I aint got time to test now. I also wonder even if it runs if the fixed resolution/AR is going to work, hope you plan to use at least a tablet.

mmarpop1999

Mar 12, 2024
Maybe, it told me it needs a . But I aint got time to test now. I also wonder even if it runs if the fixed resolution/AR is going to work, hope you plan to use at least a tablet.
i have joipaly and the rpgmaker plugins but when i try to install it, it says that it didnt find any game for it so i was wondering if someone else tried or found a way

mmarpop1999

Mar 12, 2024
Dunno, do you use ?
yep everything is up to date , when u try to install the game it just gives teh error that it doesnt see any game which is usually an error that its for games that dont work on joiplay and thats why i ask if there are other ways or maybe i do something wrong or it just doesnt work

4.50 star(s) 23 Votes