Tentfulle

Jan 4, 2019
Is it possible for someone to put up the non-patched version of 4.0 again? I can't interact with the link that decker2 shared, the website link he shared only shows up as ********; and the patched 4.0 that mynamjefferson shared has a bug where the animation turns all glitchy.

I did try all the solutions that people came up with to fix the glitchy animation, but none of them worked.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Are the sex scenes animated? The game has the "animated" tag, but looking at the screenshots, the sex scenes looks more like still 2D images than animated

Makoto69

Jan 25, 2018
Female Protagonist run, when the setting to display her defeat animation is triggered, but only when starting a New Game. Loading from a save irreversibly reverts this setting.

So if I save the game and load that same game, the defeat animation will no longer be seen? Because I remember that I left that option active in my run and it still didn't appear (I think I saw it once at the beginning).
PS: sorry for my Google English

Makoto69

Jan 25, 2018
So if I save the game and load that same game, the defeat animation will no longer be seen? Because I remember that I left that option active in my run and it still didn't appear (I think I saw it once at the beginning).
PS: sorry for my Google English
If you use the "save edit online" page, loading a save file, look for variable #107. Change its value to "2", download and replace the save. That's it, you can now see the animations even if they were initially disabled.

kiaaas

Jan 18, 2020
Is there a dlc or something, cause i've found some scenes with a black haired girl and mouse girl
Those are not from the DLC... Those were dream memories from a previous version of the game...I am fairly certain they are not in the game files of the newer versions.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Male route or futa route? which one i should go first?
They're the exact same story-wise, only the futa route is left with MTL, so I'd suggest the male route.
I think there's a few dialogue differences in defeat scenes though, but you can easily unlock the entire gallery very quickly from a new game, so that doesn't really matter.

sjxuwjsjwjjw

Feb 10, 2021
Yes

You probably skipped the charlottes in that level because you thought they were all the same.
Get there again and you can fight her
I still cant find it.. two illusion charlottes have the same scene. Is it problem of my game or my save?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I still cant find it.. two illusion charlottes have the same scene. Is it problem of my game or my save?
I saw in the game and, as you said, it seems there aren't those animation.
I checked every fight and every level drain scene and there is only one of those animation.
I'm sure they're animations about a fight vs charlotte, but I don't find here anywhere.
Waiting for other opinions.
(Btw believe it or not, I bought RPG Maker MV to find where these animations are but I can't open them :LOL::LOL::LOL:...discounted ofc)
Meanwhile I'll see if I can find her.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

sjxuwjsjwjjw

Feb 10, 2021
I saw in the game and, as you said, it seems there aren't those animation.
I checked every fight and every level drain scene and there is only one of those animation.
I'm sure they're animations about a fight vs charlotte, but I don't find here anywhere.
Waiting for other opinions.
(Btw believe it or not, I bought RPG Maker MV to find where these animations are but I can't open them :LOL::LOL::LOL:...discounted ofc)
Meanwhile I'll see if I can find her.
okay thankyou

4.90 star(s) 23 Votes