Scp049Breachedd

Dec 10, 2022
Hello! I'm trying to do the true ending, but i only found the two charlotte memories pieces and i don't know what to do anymore, any tips of what i can do to find the rest of the pieces/trigger the ending?

Omino

Feb 1, 2018
Does anyone know if the translation for this one was ever updated?

Last edited:

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
Does anyone have info on their new game coming, and if anyone might be picking it up?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone have info on their new game coming, and if anyone might be picking it up?

whole thread of the company: Circle tekua games | F95zone that xRoguex made

The latest version from what's said has tons of game breaking bugs as well, so people are waiting for fixes in an update, before they post it in that thread most likely.

pvming

Jul 3, 2023
Where is key for director's room in hospital? Iam stuck with room 106 and directors room closed.
Guys, I'm stucked at the hospital level. I can't read the text in conference room, I can't get into director's room, room 106 and reception. Could someone help me out with some info? I tried to do my own research, but room 102 does not contained a key, neighter the girl's toilet.
I dunno

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Is there a dlc or something, cause i've found some scenes with a black haired girl and mouse girl
That's the femc and Chure respectively, from tekua's previous game Succubus Tamer 2. I don't recall there being any DLC, and if I remember properly they did make a thank you animation for getting a certain amount of followers, so that may be where those come from. If I'm wrong though, I'm sure someone else will point it out.

Sugar4Life

Sep 14, 2021
That's the femc and Chure respectively, from tekua's previous game Succubus Tamer 2. I don't recall there being any DLC, and if I remember properly they did make a thank you animation for getting a certain amount of followers, so that may be where those come from. If I'm wrong though, I'm sure someone else will point it out.
Alright thanks

Daemielle

Sep 8, 2020
ah yes good to revisit the one that started it all for me. I thank this game for introducing me a whole new genre of h games(and dommy mommies)

• Red Heart
Reactions: bwardyunbip

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
If you try their other games you will end up seeing some Cameo's; of the top of my head the smoking cat girl has showed up in three games.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
This game had a new version?
The game itself no.
The english translation I suppose so, because I think there was a discussion somewhere about a 4.0 that covers a better translation of the female protagonist.

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes