xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Can anyone please help me find all the merchant's fragments? I've been looking for ages through every level but I have no clue. Even just giving me a hint to each would be amazing as I could at least cross out the one's I've already done. Only got 1 to go
If you unlocked every stage you should be able to find everything.
The last one should be the 12-2 but no fragments are there afaik.
I don't remember the exact location of every fragment but they are easy to find.

3BiggaDikDawg

Jul 21, 2022
I don't remember the exact location of every fragment but they are easy to find.
Not sure if I got the 12-2 one, but I'll look, There's litterally just one fragment I'm missing and it's annoying there's so many places to look when I don't know what specific one I'm missing. Is there one in the hospital?

3BiggaDikDawg

Jul 21, 2022
I don't think I missed that one. Does it come before or after beating God Mommy?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Not sure if I got the 12-2 one, but I'll look, There's litterally just one fragment I'm missing and it's annoying there's so many places to look when I don't know what specific one I'm missing. Is there one in the hospital?
12-2 there are none...is the last stage of the game.
It could be one but I'm not sure, because last time I finished the game starting from 0 was 2 years ago.
The only thing I can remember right now is the last one I missed it was inside a shop.

3BiggaDikDawg

Jul 21, 2022
12-2 there are none...is the last stage of the game.
It could be one but I'm not sure, because last time I finished the game starting from 0 was 2 years ago.
The only thing I can remember right now is the last one I missed it was inside a shop.
a shop sorry? as in the one in the shiprekt place?

wdnmd6

Jun 7, 2021
If you're talking about the defeat scenes, you have to be defeated by her.
If you can't fight her you have to continue the story.
The failure of the ultimate kill is to use hair. But there is one in the CG package that does not need hair. How to trigger this?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
The failure of the ultimate kill is to use hair. But there is one in the CG package that does not need hair. How to trigger this?
I don't understand what kind of animation you're trying to trigger, but Alice has level drain events and 2 bosses events.
The first boss event is in chapter 6-1 and the second is in your house when you finish the game.
Other than that, there are no more Alice animations.

4.90 star(s) 23 Votes