Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Are you talking about in-game or irl? I have only played until the chase scene with the two succubi so far.
Both, probably, since conception of Akashic Records was taken from the real teaching in anthroposophy. So both game and IRL represents the same Akashic Records and it is possibly that it was predicted in the game and irl, that I'll replay this game.
How amusing...

Oh, if you stopped your game on them, does it mean that such weak kids enslaved you :3 ?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Both, probably, since conception of Akashic Records was taken from the real teaching in anthroposophy. So both game and IRL represents the same Akashic Records and it is possibly that it was predicted in the game and irl, that I'll replay this game.
How amusing...

Oh, if you stopped your game on them, does it mean that such weak kids enslaved you :3 ?
*Chuckles* Well of course in terms of irl, but I'm guessing there's a version of that in-game as well?

As for stopping there, that is just where I stopped when I killed my harddrive *RIP hard drive*

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Cool game. got stuck on the second encounter, but still cool.
There are some answer about that in this thread.
The search button can help you, but my bet is still the same.
If you've already figured out to hit the ice with your attacks you're ignoring the desert type terrain when you're running away.

wdnmd6

Jun 7, 2021
Does anyone know how to trigger Alice's CG? It’s in the CG package but I can’t find it in the game

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Does anyone know how to trigger Alice's CG? It’s in the CG package but I can’t find it in the game
If you're talking about the defeat scenes, you have to be defeated by her.
If you can't fight her you have to continue the story.

3BiggaDikDawg

Jul 21, 2022
Can anyone please help me find all the merchant's fragments? I've been looking for ages through every level but I have no clue. Even just giving me a hint to each would be amazing as I could at least cross out the one's I've already done. Only got 1 to go

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 23 Votes