kyorakosan

Dec 12, 2022
can anyone tell how to get true ending and unlock everything in the game . always get normal normal ending

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
can you tell how to get true ending and unlock everything in the game . always get normal normal ending
You have to beat the game once and after the normal ending (if I remember correctly) the game says you can go further.
After that you start again in your house, find Charlotte memory and after that you talk to her.
Doing that unlocks other maps I believe.
If you can't go on after this tip I think to have a save of reference and see if I missed something in my explanation.

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
I was having issues with the game animations looking corrupted. For me the first frame of the animation looked fine, but the rest of the animation look garbled. If I opened the webm animations that are directly in the game folder (inside /www/movies/ folder) the movies looked fine on my local video player. There were some solutions mentioned earlier in the thread (JPN Locale, simple game directory in C drive, changing fullscreen or windowed), but none of these fixed the issue for me.

What did end up working for me though, was apparently updating the "nwjs open source media library" that's inside the game directory. I cannot post links yet, but a quick google and you'll find it; I just used the latest stable build on their website. This seemed to fix the animations for me, and the game seems fine so far. Just make sure to run the game with the new updated nw.exe file after updating.

If anyone knows better (like if this is a bad idea since it might break something else in the game), just let me know - but it seems fine so far for me.

Note: This "fix" was applied and tested on the Patched 4.0 version by mynamjefferson, which has the nwjs files inside the game directory. The untranslated versions do not seem to use nwjs at all (and still had garbled animations for me), so I don't think this fix would work for them.
Hey that actually worked for me too! I had this issue with a couple of games that have animations where you only see the first frame then it glitches out. I downloaded the nwjs on google and copy/paste all of the files into the game and that did it! Weird how it wasn't working for us but everyone else plays just fine. I'm wondering why... I do have a brand new PC that I've built so maybe I don't have all of the codecs or something.

kyorakosan

Dec 12, 2022
You have to beat the game once and after the normal ending (if I remember correctly) the game says you can go further.
After that you start again in your house, find Charlotte memory and after that you talk to her.
Doing that unlocks other maps I believe.
If you can't go on after this tip I think to have a save of reference and see if I missed something in my explanation.

Thanks, but is there is anyway to know everything about the game like guide or site as wiki or some file you know if are skip important place or action?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Thanks, but is there is anyway to know everything about the game like guide or site as wiki or some file you know if are skip important place or action?
Nope, the only thing you can do is to try to find your answers here using the search bar here or in the ULMF page (is another forum) or asking if anyone can help you out.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

kyorakosan

Dec 12, 2022
Nope, the only thing you can do is to try to find your answers here using the search bar here or in the ULMF page (is another forum) or asking if anyone can help you out.
Do you know what to do with priest in chapter 8 that say bless the lamb?

saulmeister1

Feb 13, 2018
Is this censored? When I get into a fight with enemies it doesn't show anyone other than the battle text? They only flash really fast after i attack them? PLEASE Help!!!!

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Is this censored? When I get into a fight with enemies it doesn't show anyone other than the battle text? They only flash really fast after i attack them? PLEASE Help!!!!
No, is not THAT censored.
Try to export the game folder in your desktop for example or extract the game again and try if there is the same issue

saulmeister1

Feb 13, 2018
No, is not THAT censored.
Try to export the game folder in your desktop for example or extract the game again and try if there is the same issue
I unzipped the folder to desktop assuming that's what you mean by export? Also I deleted the first time and reinstalled but still same issue not being able to see animations / girls?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I unzipped the folder to desktop assuming that's what you mean by export? Also I deleted the first time and reinstalled but still same issue not being able to see animations / girls?
This is no censor, is an issue. Did you have your pc locale in jap?
If yes try this copy and see if it's the same.

4.90 star(s) 23 Votes