xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Is there any benefit to letting your allies level drain you?
For some yes... for others is only for unlock more types of level drain.
For example if you let Charlotte level drain you, you can fight her in her true form and you have a chance to get materials for better equipments. If you let Torte level drain you, you get 0 benefits but you can exp rather quikly later on.

EDIT: I personally have maxed all of them. If you want to have fun only, you can get the item at the start that gives you a lot more exp but for me it was too easy.
I've used it when I finished the game once with the true ending to cut the time for grinding exp and, of course, to let the succubi level drain me.
You can do as you wish and decide your pace.

Last edited:

Littlebread

Sep 10, 2022
Im using a controller emulator, but i cant use a acction button, and every time i press to use the default gamepad of the app the game crash, do you guys know any gamepad that has this acction button? Im stuck in the hospital, i cant interact with the papers in the conference room and the girls toilet

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Im using a controller emulator, but i cant use a acction button, and every time i press to use the default gamepad of the app the game crash, do you guys know any gamepad that has this acction button? Im stuck in the hospital, i cant interact with the papers in the conference room and the girls toilet
Mmm i've never played with a controller with this game but there are 3 or 4 buttons at most so if none of your buttons work you can set your commands in the Option menù at the start of the game. It's the last one i think at the very bottom.
v 0.66 anyknow ehere can i find a demo of this?
The thread for this game is here. They are working for a manual translation.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

AlexHaze87

Jul 1, 2018
What would cause every scene to be blank? Every time a fight occurs, or i remember an event, i see the opponent for a split second then their image is always gone. No errors or anything, just blank.

Just to update incase anyone has this weird error, only thing that worked was running it in compatibility mode for windows 8...

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2022
[QUOTE = "trifork, bài đăng: 4669176, thành viên: 2138669"]
mã cho két sắt trong hiệu thuốc là gì, không hiệu quả với tôi
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes