Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
Merchant frag is only for increase the amount of item avoible at the shop, hunter frag is for the skills and dream frag is for the story only. There aren't secret passages so if you finished the game once you've got all of them...is a bit hard to don't notice them. No one has done a full walkthrough of this game but if you are stuck just say something and someone who can help you will appear somehow :coffee:
So yeah, you guys know some of the locationss of merchant and hunter dreams?

If it helps I can start listing the ones I vaguely remember for other people to see if they need it.

INCOMPLETE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

INCOMPLETE

Last edited:
Reactions: silcanex

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
So yeah, you guys know some of the locationss of merchant and hunter dreams?

If it helps I can start listing the ones I vaguely remember for other people to see if they need it.

INCOMPLETE

INCOMPLETE
can you do a screenshot of your TP skills? At least for the hunter i can tell you what you are missing. For the rest i would need to do a re-run to be sure. Too much time passed since i finished this game twice

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
I'm a bit miffed they made the 999,999 hp Torte in chapter 1-1 impossible to beat. I got the deadly poison condom and it brought her down to 300,000hp... Then I soon figured out that she will spam a heal endlessly until back over 300,000hp on her turn which also completely ignores the flinch and restrain statuses.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Oh yeah, if you want an extremely powerful weapon, use the Purinkipia and the Black Hole together. It's like a special/unintended interaction between the two. Purinkipia is a pretty powerful water book that shoots 8 water bolts in all directions except directly behind you. Black hole extremely narrows your shots, adds 1 bullet, and gives x1.2 combat power.

Normally when you 'over-narrow' a weapon, it ends up shooting all over the place, but it seems to be JUST right for Purinkipia.
The result is that it narrows all 9 bolts into a 'single' shot that hits 9 times. It completely overshadowed everything else I found. Normal mobs all died in one shot. High end huge mobs die in 2 shots. The only things it didn't absolutely decimate are the ship boss (still makes it easy however) and the huge black ball at the end of the game who has high health + water resist (still does ~700-1000 per shot).
I was playing on normal mode btw, not sure why the download has easy mode on by default, but I'd only imagine this combo is even stronger on easy.

I found the Purinkipia by burning the wooden box in the fireplace in the director's office at the hospital. You can light the fireplace with a fire attack. It's extremely powerful for how early you can get it.

I'm not sure where I got the Black Hole from however, I think it was a random drop or floor item.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
You guys gotta stop asking... There are not that many of them...
...if you haven't found them all already, you suck at old-school exploration games. Bleh :p
old school exploration, or as i like to call it

poorly constructed map structure with minimal coherance for the elements purpose.

old games aint a good comparison for good game design dude.

tho the tip is appreciated

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
for some in lilith in nightmare when ever i boot up my game im stuck at save file 2 at 16 min in even though ive deleted save file 2 and saved the games multiple times on different occasians but they get deleted and for some reason the only file that stays is the one that is 16 min in i need some help
delete it and download it again or if you have the zip file try to unzip the copy you already have

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
old school exploration, or as i like to call it

poorly constructed map structure with minimal coherance for the elements purpose.

old games aint a good comparison for good game design dude.

tho the tip is appreciated

Old school exploration, or what I like to call, the time period where games didn't hold your hands and baby you.

Exactly like they do nowadays where they've got tutorials everywhere, and they've dumbed down games massively.

The time period where you had to either read the instruction manual or figure out what the buttons did on your own.

God, I miss those days, we didn't have whiny people complaining something was "too hard", or "not accessible", you either figured it out or left.

• Sad
Reactions: sandsea_urchin

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Old school exploration, or what I like to call, the time period where games didn't hold your hands and baby you.

Exactly like they do nowadays where they've got tutorials everywhere, and they've dumbed down games massively.

The time period where you had to either read the instruction manual or figure out what the buttons did on your own.

God, I miss those days, we didn't have whiny people complaining something was "too hard", or "not accessible", you either figured it out or left.
Well there are some games where there are hard things to do and you maybe are missing something and so on... but this game is really easy overall.

ZettaiZero

Oct 21, 2017
I need some help regarding Succubus Tail v63 when i tried to unpack game using Enigma the resulting file became like this, does someone know how to fix?

UberMench13

Oct 28, 2018
Is there any way to change the character to a futa after you already decided to be male? Maybe through editing the save file?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Hei!! How are you.

Can anyone tell what's the diference betwen this two executables?

Thanks a lot!!
No idea what the difference is, unfortunately. If your concern is whether one works or not, I know game_unpacked works since it was the first one I tried and it launched just fine (even if it did take a little, though I find that happens with most RPGM games for me). Never tried launching the other one.

Reactions: Heisemberg

YeuRem

Jun 2, 2022
How many endings in game ? I wanna wake up four of them? I can do it ? If yes please show me how to do it. I want all 4 to wake up

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes